The online racing simulator
F1 United States Grand Prix 2012
(89 posts, started )
I was in t1 all race long.
Turn 1 was awesome, the uphill was epic, then downhill on the back side. I loved the adjusted curbing on the inside that allowed for dive bombs essentially. Such a nice race track, though I feel bad for Ricciardo because the curbs didnt look too high. Btw, it seems that Verizon is in fact faster than At&T and Sprint
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I was in t1 all race long.

A very good choice . Only better option might have been at the end of the DRS stright, but I'd rather ignore that part of the racing

The elevation change on the front strech was incredable, but why was the start finish line so early on the front? Any real reasoning for that? That's the only thing that I didn't like about the race track really.

Those esses were something. Cars with less downforce like the V8's would be fun to watch through there as they rolled through those corners. The F1 cars just have too much downforce to make watching them go through there anything but fast. They would be breathtaking to watch through there though still though . Pointless for overtaking there of course in open wheel cars unless somebody makes a big mistake.

$100,000,000 for a constructer's championship? Wow. I know it costs alot, but.. wow.
Everything about this race was awsome.
* Ferrari throwing the controversial strategy card.
* Track, this one is great.
* Racing, with many overtaking opportunitys for the fast and brave.
* End result.

About Massa being a unlucky guy, I think he much rather race the supporting Red car than being first or equal driver in a slower car.
#80 - JJ72
Annoying American social format for shows makes me close them after 30 seconds.
#82 - aoun
Quote from BlueFlame :Annoying American social format for shows makes me close them after 30 seconds.

+1.

This needs to be Youtubes slogan.
so. many. phones.
Story of the United States... Is it like that everywhere?
Yes, it bothers the hell out of me. One person should just record it (like maybe the TV crew) and everyone else should watch the race.
Didn't they ban cameras??
I love that picture, all 5 lights on, a split second before people have their minds blown.

F1 United States Grand Prix 2012
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG