The online racing simulator
cant steer anymore
(9 posts, started )
cant steer anymore
i cant steer anymore after i patched lfs,(mouse)
and i tryed to fix that settings but i dont work, cant steer left and right, and wiht my g25 something, dont work anymore, can pls some help me wiht this?
If you can't steer with your wheel, make sure it's plugged into to the wall (a stupid mistake I did once). As for your mouse, do you see the steering gauge move with the mouse at the bottom when in 'options' > 'controls'?
it worked fine til i did that patch :S
so i tryed to fix it in options but can get left and right to work
Hrm, maybe something went wrong when patching. Here's a manual patch, place it in your LFS directory and see if that fixes it.
dint work still cant steer :@
wen i push left mouse button it steers left,will normal left mouse button is gass,,
all the keys are ****ed up :@
Hello,

've you tried to check if the turn axis on ( Options -> Controls -> Axes/FF ) , corresponds to the turn left and right is being used for steer? Sometimes it changes by default
still dont work :S
wen i move mouse left or right the car doesnt react on it, and wen try to fix you need to push on it but the it also change left mouse, begause you click on it, normal it steers left or right wen you move mouse left or or right, but i cant get that to work anymore

(mssn een NLÉR die ff kan helpen??
OMG nevermind, my lovely husband just fixed it
hes sait lets have a look 1min later it worked :doh:
ty for help anyway
#9 - rik97
haha

cant steer anymore
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG