The online racing simulator
LX6 - My First Skin! Comments welcome
hi,

recently i made a lx6 skin after finally got photoshop.

this is my first ever skin for LX6 and last night when i didnt have internet for a few hours i decided to make a lx6 skin for myself themed around my team.

i know its not the best and there is some mistakes but any comments and critisism is welcome. i must learn because i actually enjoyed making this ! as much as i raged when things didnt work out so well

ok here some pics attched and skin file if you want to look at it in viewer.

again pls comment on anything!
Attached images
frontV.jpg
lside.jpg
rear.jpg
rsidev.jpg
sidev.jpg
LX6_frankywip.jpg
Quote from Franky.S :again pls comment on anything!

Niki is gay!

Work on the edges of the objects, the fanatec logos looks like stolen form some other car..

but nice work
Quote from Denny12 :Niki is gay!

Work on the edges of the objects, the fanatec logos looks like stolen form some other car..

but nice work

it really isnt but i think something was behind it

my bad, anything else?
Not bad for a first skin, but next time you make a skin make sure you check your changes in the viewer as you are doing them, because now one of the Fanaleds logos on the side is under the exhaust pipe. Ixion logo on the sides is weird too.

Keep trying though.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Not bad for a first skin, but next time you make a skin make sure you check your changes in the viewer as you are doing them, because now one of the Fanaleds logos on the side is under the exhaust pipe. Ixion logo on the sides is weird too.

Keep trying though.

thanks. and i did :P

i know the logo is under the exhaust but it would look a bit stupid if it had a sponser on one side and not the other. and yeah the car isnt round as you think so putting a logo looks.. weird. but maybe as typr said this stretching might help so it seems normal

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG