The online racing simulator
Hotlap Cup 2012 - Win the voucher S1
(58 posts, started )
My site is temporarily loses connection and I will write here.

Results after 3 stages (table)

I am happy, that this championship ended. Like in the previous season there were 3 active members, that show us battle through all championship time!

According to the results 1st place took young ukrainian guy is Victor Batischev (Frunze118). He showed good result in the second stage. Thank you for taking part and help with translating.
Prizes : S1 voucher code, certificate, helmet skin (You look in the PM).

2nd place took Venelin Venelinov (ventspils_619). It's young capable guy from Bulgaria. He set good time in most popular LFS combination (BL1+XFG).
Prizes : certificate, helmet skin (You look in the PM).

3rd place won Aleksandar Samardzic mrkela from Serbia. He is active online racer and finish only first, but unfortunately he is not good enough in hotlaps. Thanks for participation!
Prizes : certificate, helmet skin (You look in the PM).
All skins upload in lfsworld!
[Audi TT], thank you for this possibility ! You are the best, don't stop ! :thumb3d:

Helmet skin is awesome ! S2 is awesome too

mrkela, ventspils_619, I wish you good luck in the next season !

:rally_dri
Quote from Frunze118 :[Audi TT], thank you for this possibility ! You are the best, don't stop ! :thumb3d:

Helmet skin is awesome ! S2 is awesome too

mrkela, ventspils_619, I wish you good luck in the next season !

:rally_dri

hotlap
Thanks man...god race...but i am not from Croatia,I am from Serbia
Quote from mrkela :Thanks man...god race...but i am not from Croatia,I am from Serbia

I'm sorry me.
The two days was hard for me.
Hi people. My site works well and I added the "Awarding". On the main page of RHL, I added the "top drivers" in the last two seasons and the history of the winners.
Well done, Frunze118! See you already at s2 servers.
Congrats for all drivers and participants. I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to finish if there's a next time See y'all at Blackwood if online

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG