The online racing simulator
Quote from Stig209 :Alonso would be nothing without Santanders money

Vettel would be nothing without Newey.
I can do gif magic:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Vettel would be nothing without Newey.

Maybe... but he's a good driver too (And Alonso as well tho...)
Quote from Stig209 :Maybe... but he's a good driver too (And Alonso as well tho...)

He's good, but not better than Hamilton or Alonso.
Senna did nothing wrong there. He was totally in control and made the apex. Vettel just had no idea he was there.
Looked to me like a racing incident. They were both side by side, but vettel didn't expect/see him there.

Anybody got a onboard from senna? I can only find a onboard from vettel or the trackside cam.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :He's good, but not better than Hamilton or Alonso.

Senna accident, best onboard I could find. He seems to come from quite far back there you have to say, but he manages to make it stop. Still can't expect Vettel to see him there.

edit: pulled, you know bernie he doesn't like this!
You can't expect Vettel to see him there, but you could expect Vettel to expect (or suspect) that someone might be there given the circumstances of first lap, mid pack, slippery surface etc.

Senna broke late but made the corner under control. Vettel took a risk of sweeping through on the racing line and it nearly cost him dearly. But it didn't, so good luck to him.
Typical racing accident. Vettel didn't expect him arriving, even if Senna could slow down nicely. No wonder Vettel didn't check his mirrors, Senna was far away. No one to blame to be honest.
I wonder what Hamilton did in a past life to deserve such crazy bad luck. haha Fairplay to Alonso, played the numbers game and nearly won. But it's twice now they've got so close, I am not sure Ferrari have it in them, not for another 10 years or so.
Massa wins next year.
Senna incident is a good example of what can happen with more than 2 cars side by side. Both Senna and Vettel are concentrating on the car between them. Vettel doesn't allow for another car passing on the inside, and Senna isn't trying to pass Vettel, which is why it ends with a front wheel to rear wheel collision. Technically not sufficient overlap for a pass, but Senna is just trying not to hit him at that point.
I hope Vettel thanks whoever built those suspension arms, because those two hits both looked harder than the one which broke Hamilton's car. Maybe they weren't, but still, so lucky to get away with it so lightly.
Vettel was quite impressive brazil imo, the car was a midfielder in proper dry conditions with that damage but in wet conditions he was one of the fastest cars on the field which proves he has something, the crash with senna though i think was his fault but you are deluding your self if you think this was a lucky race for him.

Alonso on the otherhand, did have some cock ups in this race and really wasn't that fast till the end.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Vettel would be nothing without Newey.

Don't you get mad at complaining at the next team/driver walking over Ferrari, first Hamilton and Mclaren now this, its quite sad.

This season was a big acomplishment for Vettel skill wise as he has shown he can really handle the pressure even when situations turn on there head, and while the car has been fast in parts of the year, for a big part of the year it wasn't the fastest.

suck it up and be greatful for an epic season which was 2012.
That was just a stupid answer to Stig209's more stupid post. But it's damn true.

No need to bring up Hamilton. The reason I disliked him was because of his pricky attitude and his crashfest 2011 season. I had no problems with him this season, he's growing up.
Quote from Mustafur :Don't you get mad at complaining at the next team/driver walking over Ferrari, first Hamilton and Mclaren now this, its quite sad.

This season was a big acomplishment for Vettel skill wise as he has shown he can really handle the pressure even when situations turn on there head, and while the car has been fast in parts of the year, for a big part of the year it wasn't the fastest.

suck it up and be greatful for an epic season which was 2012.

even alonso said it was him vs newey so..
Oh wow that was fantastic finale!

Now only thing I have to be nervous about is if kovalainen will continue his career
Quote from Franky.S :even alonso said it was him vs newey so..

so please go on about how Alonso makes the car and newey drives Red Bull, at the end of the day Alonso and we both have zero telamentry data of the Red Bull so its all speculation most of which is clearly tall poppy syndrome.
I dont get the dt for hul.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Senna did nothing wrong there. He was totally in control and made the apex. Vettel just had no idea he was there.

This. Vettel should expect someone coming on the apex. 100% his fault imo.
Quote from Mustafur :so please go on about how Alonso makes the car and newey drives Red Bull, at the end of the day Alonso and we both have zero telamentry data of the Red Bull so its all speculation most of which is clearly tall poppy syndrome.

I'm sure Hamilton had an interview once this year where he was talking about the comparison of his and Vettel's lap. Vettel missed the apexes 99% of the time making a horrible lap, while he had a 100% lap, no mistakes anywhere and still got beaten badly and he was like wtf. No, clearly not the car it is, Vettel is faster with awful laps... Surely everyone believes it's not the car but him. And his fans go mad when other drivers say they're fighting with Newey, not Vettel... Please..

No offense, Vettel deserved the WDC, he did what he had to do...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm sure Hamilton had an interview once this year where he was talking about the comparison of his and Vettel's lap. Vettel missed the apexes 99% of the time making a horrible lap, while he had a 100% lap, no mistakes anywhere and still got beaten badly and he was like wtf. No, clearly not the car it is, Vettel is faster with awful laps... Surely everyone believes it's not the car but him. And his fans go mad when other drivers say they're fighting with Newey, not Vettel... Please..

No offense, Vettel deserved the WDC, he did what he had to do...

110% agree
Quote from N I K I :http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/ ... 211630972_423994018_n.jpg

moment of the days

""Where I went off you can get back on the track by going through the support race pitlane, but you have to go through a gate.
"I know this as I did the same thing in 2001 and the gate was open that year. Somebody closed it this time.

"Next year I'll make sure it's open again...""

Good job Red Bull and Vettel, personally I'd rather see Alonso win for his constant performance with an (for Ferrari) under par car. But in the end everyone earned their points and who's on top is the best one of the year. Incredible first lap **** up + lucking out though!

See you next year!

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG