The online racing simulator
There's a reason why the yellow lights flash and why they are linked up so they automatically set the subsequent light to green...
Quote from CSF :...or people will come to realize it wasn't a yellow light...

Yes it was, McNish just went through it on Sky.
#153 - CSF
Quote from vipex123 :Was a slippery surface flag.

Yep, was blinking orange and yellow or something for the whole race.
Quote from CSF :...or people will come to realize it wasn't a yellow light...

Well it was. Several of them infact and Allan McNish on sky (who has prior to being a FiA steward at F1 events before) said that he was definitely at risk of getting a penalty but the deciding factor was that Kobayashi pitted after being passed so Vettel didn't have chance to give the position back.
#155 - CSF

Why is there no yellow light on Seb's wheel then?
Quote :You could argue that Vettel should get a penalty for causing a collision on Senna, since Senna had a his car along side Vettel. Just like Hulkenberg did to Hamilton.

Quote from CSF :

Why is there no yellow light on Seb's wheel then?

I don't know, I'm not fully knowledgeable of the ****ing RB cockpit.
#158 - CSF
Not sure how you'd class Senna as alongside, he came from 3 cars back for crying out loud, it was ridiculously over optimistic.

Quote from BlueFlame :I don't know, I'm not fully knowledgeable of the ****ing RB cockpit.

Duuuh but surely you are aware that there is a light in all the cars alerting them to the conditions of the track.
@MyCaterhamF1
Today's report will be out soon so stay tuned for what the result in Brazil means to Vitaly, Heikki and the whole team.
Quote from CSF :Not sure how you'd class Senna as alongside, he came from 3 cars back for crying out loud, it was ridiculously over optimistic.

What are you talking about? He held his line on the inside and Vettel came completely across the track and spun himself....
#161 - CSF
Vettel turned in for the corner because there was no one there until Senna came from nowhere. Look at it again, see how far Senna was behind.
Quote from CSF :
you are aware that there is a light in all the cars alerting them to the conditions of the track.

Yes, but systems aren't identical in everycar maybe the LED died? Maybe the signal wasn't being received? Maybe rain fell onto the camera lens and the air stretched it across the face of the lens that made it impossible to see the light?

I don't know.

Maybe a crispy bike came and distracted us.

Senna did nothing wrong. I think everyone agrees on that except you.
hmm imo Senna did quite a divebomb...
Yup, Senna's move was bit wrong, got too much excited in the start. It's good that there is another young and promising drivers who wants Senna's seat
#165 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :Yes, but systems aren't identical in everycar maybe the LED died? Maybe the signal wasn't being received? Maybe rain fell onto the camera lens and the air stretched it across the face of the lens that made it impossible to see the light?

I don't know.

Maybe a crispy bike came and distracted us.

Senna did nothing wrong. I think everyone agrees on that except you.

Ok you keep thinking that.
Exciting race it was. I'm happy for Massa, finally a podium, at home! Both Ferraris did the maximum, I didn't expect them to finish in the top3 to be honest. Seb was lucky as hell, surprisingly the car survived and could keep on going. Oh and Raikkönen, ****ing hilarious, I love that guy. Hamilton should've won, it could've been a nice goodbye from McLaren. What a shame Hulk lamed it.

Too bad it didn't work out for Alonso, he did a better job overall. (yes yes I know, each to their own, for me it's fighting with a slower car > pwning with the fastest one)
Wth, Senna did nothing wrong, sure it was a divebomb but he made the apex, Vettel then 54 hours later after cutting Sergio Perez's front wing off then tried to also hit the apex but Senna was already there. No one will ever agree anyway its just going to be an ongoing discussion anyway but oh well.
Grats Adrian Newey 3x world champion
Quote from TypeRacing :It's his 9th

Not like I care what he achieved with Williams/Mclaren, switch cars between two contenders and Alonso would've been WDC before Japan...
But he's not and that's it
Quote from TexasLTU :Not like I care what he achieved with Williams/Mclaren, switch cars between two contenders and Alonso would've been WDC before Japan...

Another sad Felipe baby...
Quote from TypeRacing :Another sad Felipe baby...

Another finger fanboy, so aware of Alonso/eyebrow/santander evil brought to the sport
Alonso would be nothing without Santanders money

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG