The online racing simulator
Clubsport pedals not working properly
Hi,

I treated myself with a Fanatec Porsche GT3RS wheel with Clubsport pedals. Just after 2 weeks or so I noticed the throttle bar wasn't going up 100%. Tried to play a bit with the screws behind the pedals but didn't really work. Finally I switched the throttle bar within the spring with the clutch bar. That solved it.

Now, again a few weeks later, the same thing occured. Both the clutch and the throttle bars are not fully going up while being pressed 100% (pic). When I turn the wheel off and on again everything is ok, but after pressing/depressing the pedals a couple of times it is getting worse again.

Does anyone have an idea about how to solve this? Thanks in advance!
Quote from Mazdaratie :Does anyone have an idea about how to solve this? Thanks in advance!

take them back to the shop where you bought them or contact fanatecs support
Do they also spike?

You might want to see if they're near a power-source like a power socket or a transformer for something.

If you fully depress them with your hands, do they feel strange at the end?

Tried to use USB to connect them instead of PS/2 or vice versa?
Quote from Bose321 :Do they also spike?

You might want to see if they're near a power-source like a power socket or a transformer for something.

If you fully depress them with your hands, do they feel strange at the end?

Tried to use USB to connect them instead of PS/2 or vice versa?

Yes the throttle spikes.

Pedals are about 1 meter from a power socket. Moving them further away doesn't seem to help. But what does this have to do with it?

Doesn't feel strange when pressing with my hands, it's nice and fluent (not sure what you mean with 'strange' though)

I tried both types of connections, both the same.
I've had some spiking once and that was because the pedals were close to an adapter of a charger which can sometimes cause signal interference.

Your best bet is to contact Fanatec. I might know a Dutch address for you to ask him.

You could try to check the signal cables on the right side of the pedals. See if the input changes if you move them around a little.
try tightening the magnet screw the page below will tell more
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=3115&lang=
do any 1 know does lfs support the vibration for the clubsport pedals
i just got a second hand one
its hard to source one in my country
Quote from kenshi0007 :try tightening the magnet screw the page below will tell more
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=3115&lang=
do any 1 know does lfs support the vibration for the clubsport pedals
i just got a second hand one
its hard to source one in my country

If you have the V2 version of the wheel you can set it to vibrate at a certain % of pedal depressing.

There's currently no way to actually make it vibrate when the FFB kicks in but Fanatec is working on a SDK which should enable it to build this (in OutGauge?).
by the way i'm not using fanatec whee
bought t500rs 2 weeks earlier
i should bought the fanatec wheel its loks better and more solid
My clubsport pedals are broken.
Quote from Tomhah :My clubsport pedals are broken.

I'm sure Thomas has a nice reward for managing that.
I've gotten more than enough from Fanatec, so I wont be asking for a new set :-P You know, I was sponsored by Fanatec a couple of years ago :-)

So I'll either get a CST F1 pedal set, or the new Fanatec clubsport pedals when they get out. Depends on how much money I can allow myself to spend on pedals ;P

So by no means, the clubsport pedals was great. But I got one of the first ones, which yeah, got broken after a while. The ones made later is more durable.

Back to the G25 pedals for a couple of weeks now^^
No problems with mine though. I'm testing the new V2 pedals and those are just... words cannot describe how awesome they are.
I have problem with my Clubsport Pedals V1.
When I fully press clutch and than slowly pressing throttle, clutch starts to oscillate a little bit.
When the throttle and clutch is fully pressed, it is ok, but when I lift the throttle pedal just a little bit, clutch signal fall down.

Its really bad, because I do a jump starts because of this problem.

Any ideas pls?
Could you check if there is a difference in this with USB and the PS/2 cable?
Quote from Bose321 :Could you check if there is a difference in this with USB and the PS/2 cable?

I have no PS/2 cable...
Years ago I had a problem with a custom adapter on my previous laptop (so called generic adapter) which caused interference on my USB ports and as a results the pedals of my DFGT weren't functioning properly.

I found out it was the adapter because when I unplugged my adapter and run my laptop on battery the problem with the pedals disappeared.

So, it technically is possible that the USB ports you are using do have some kind of interference from the powergrid and that for example your mouse is functioning normally but your pedals not. Try another wall outlet for your computer to be sure. Or better, another computer, maybe the PSU is faulty.
Quote from Mazdaratie :Hi,

I treated myself with a Fanatec Porsche GT3RS wheel with Clubsport pedals. Just after 2 weeks or so I noticed the throttle bar wasn't going up 100%. Tried to play a bit with the screws behind the pedals but didn't really work. Finally I switched the throttle bar within the spring with the clutch bar. That solved it.

Now, again a few weeks later, the same thing occured. Both the clutch and the throttle bars are not fully going up while being pressed 100% (pic). When I turn the wheel off and on again everything is ok, but after pressing/depressing the pedals a couple of times it is getting worse again.

Does anyone have an idea about how to solve this? Thanks in advance!

Maz, i don't think you need full throttle anyway, hehehe...
Quote from Starbert :Maz, i don't think you need full throttle anyway, hehehe...

One always wants full power when he asks for it, not 90%

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG