The online racing simulator
Besides, I'll fight, I'll always fight, on track, off track, any time, any place. It's the way I am. I enjoy my freedom and neither you, nor anyone else can contain it. You can only learn. And you know that is why you enjoy racing with me, because you know I give it everything. Otherwise, non of you two would be doing this championship.
Well, your perfectly executed pass on lap 4 goes clearly against rule 5.7.1
and your moving across under braking breaks(which you have admitted to) 5.7.3, and I'm allowed/expected to be more aggressive in the closing stages of the race in 5.7.4, so you should expect me to try and capitalise on your mistake, and I could even argue you broke 5.7.6. And you have admitted you made intentional contact with me, 5.3 broken. I did make some very minor contact not within the final 5% of the race, but it never gained me a position so I don't see the admins caring much for that. Its partly why I didnt fight you very hard in T1 on lap 5.

I could protest you, but I finished ahead and I don't see the point to try and put you behind people who you had better pace than because of our racing incident on the last lap.

Why would I follow your advice when you have far more protests and crashes than me. If I would want to follow anyones advice, it would be people who get into less accidents than me, who get the best out of their talent better than me, people who can drive faster than me on a consistent basis. I'm always open to learning from the right people.
It's advice to avoid incidents with me, dummy. -.-

I don't have replay here, but I'm sure I didn't move under braking, at least not excessively! And that pass I remember that rule, I showed in other line before i started braking, so it's within the rule, I remember that from the replay. Pls, I tell you it's very edgy, no need to pick on things.

Still, all this little things were caused because you were hitting my rear bumper constantly on purpose, as we already understand it wasn't accidental from argument before. And this showed to be far more unfair than the way I defended.

I can't understand why admins didn't warn you about it during the race, or even penalized you. It was obvious it was gaining you advantage and causing all the attacks you ever had on me. I actually think, there's a fairly higher chance of you getting a penalty for that than me for defending.

It's just defending what I did and you know that, and what you did is clear lack of respect. This is why you need to learn.

P.S. I only wonder how can you even live with yourself after everything that you had done, when I know deep down you know it's not justifiable, ginger.
But yeah, you showed respect by breaking 5.7.1 in lap 4 2nd last corner, and first corner lap 5, and by moving across under braking and on straights to gain any small advantage you could .

HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE! HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF!?
Quote from IsaacPrice :But yeah, you showed respect by breaking 5.7.1 in lap 4 2nd last corner, and first corner lap 5, and by moving across under braking and on straights to gain any small advantage you could .

HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE! HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF!?

As I said I don't have the replay right here, so I only guess, it's when I repassed you 'unfairly' after you passed me HUGELY unfairly. And I'm quite sure I showed a bit before braking there too... Besides, that rule is silly.

Still, this is just racing what I did and please you know it is and you know we almost all do this.

But noone hits the back of his opponent all race long to pass him, noone!! Not even in BTCC noone hits back of someone for 75minutes!! In my eyes it's the worst show of unsportsmanlike behavior in racing history that you have put on. It's just the lowest someone can go, before of course wrecking.

So, you see, it has nothing to do with hypocrisy. It's a stupid card to play on buddy.
If the rule is silly then why is it there in the first place. Surely the admins don't agree otherwise it wouldn't be there. Surely if its so silly, you should have pointed it out to them already

But really, just leave it to the admins. Just don't talk about respecting other drivers etc, because anyone who has raced against you won't agree with what you're saying. And if I've committed such a crime, then dont worry the admins will fix it and I won't be racing in this league anymore, because I will be banned.
I guess you should know this. The small moving under braking and not completely showing your nose before diving, it's something that had been done last season and it was completely fine by me and sbb and admins and many other leagues too. Plauting into back of someone to try and pass not so very much.

I had similar situation last year on bl1 race where I put my nose in when a guy was running wide, then he came back on racing line and was obviously spun out. I was handed DT penalty for it even during the race. That is why I say I wouldn't do it again.

So, I guess admins just tricked us to take out all of our the dirty laundry for show as this looks to be very straight forward decision for them to make, based on rules and history on what they already said they will base their decision.

Quote from IsaacPrice :Just don't talk about respecting other drivers etc, because anyone who has raced against you won't agree with what you're saying.

By the look of things I would say you dropped way lower than me on scale of perfectly clean racer, so on that logic I have every right to talk about respecting other drivers etc more than you. :banana:
I think I've shown already in the rules and precedent for why what I did was ok. You've obviously got a different opinion. The end. Its sad you can't see why its always you involved in accidents, and that you feel the need to argue about it and that you think I've been part of 1 of the most unsportsmanlike behavior in racing history. But I'm pretty sure if it was roles reversed, you would be having the opposite opinion so theres not much I can do to change it. I'll just wait for the admins to decide, I can always admit I'm wrong if I can see the reason but from what I can interpret of the rules what I've done is ok. And considering I spoke to Cornys at great length about this exact type of crash after KY3R, I'd feel that I couldn't have done much more to try to make it clear to myself. I had to read the rules to the letter to understand it, and then I follow them and I'm wrong again.. :/
ok

i watch replay and i make a view on it. i respect both of you on and off track but this is just madness. also, im not going to put blame to anyone but just say what i think and i did see.

so. nikis overtake seemed fair. if you going to leave door open then expect a car to be there. i see isaac manage to avoid crash which was good but then the last turn just decide to rear end niki. for next lap or 2 at the hairpin he does the same thing rear ending niki for no reason. but for me it is just racing and no time was lost.

the last lap. started by isaacs yet again rear ending niki into the hairpin causing him to miss apex and get slow exit. niki gets little oversteer and touches isaac.
then isaac on the right hander clips wall and gets drift and niki hits wall on outside going wide and missing apex.

after hit the wall niki turns onto the track which anyone with a brain would. and leaves plenty space for a car. isaac takes the space but makes no attempt to slow down but instead just drives through niki.

i see this as desperate tbh. you could of backed off and not hit niki. if it cause last lap then you could of fight in next corners instead of this tardy move.
Quote from IsaacPrice :But I'm pretty sure if it was roles reversed, you would be having the opposite opinion so theres not much I can do to change it.

If we're talking about constant ramming of someones rear end, that could never happen, as I said I would never go that low.

And even by the rules I explained earlier how you look very convicted. Admins have plenty of time to rule about it.

And well nice to see a post from a 3rd person looking with unbiased common's mens eyes.
Hes having a major slide midcorner and still has more throttle than me when I'm supposedly trying to run into him/not backing off enough? I'm also as close to the wall as I could be on the apex of the corner to avoid him. That accident wouldn't have happened if he doesnt slide around infront of me, which was perfectly avoidable for him. He just chose not to because he goes full throttle trying to keep this overlap. How am I supposed to expect someone to powerslide their car into a position I have to full brake or crash midapex. If I'd lifted more after the apex I would have understeered into him anyway. I'm driving as you would expect in that corner for someone who's trying to avoid a crash(less throttle than usual, tighter to the apex), he isn't driving normally for someone trying to correct a slide after hitting a wall(full throttle despite huge opposite lock). I can't see in his car while hes driving, racing incident clearly.

Unbiased comments? I could get Mikko and Robin to post the opinions I asked them to give to me before I made my first post. They're unbiased too?
Quote from IsaacPrice :Hes having a major slide midcorner and still has more throttle than me when I'm supposedly trying to run into him/not backing off enough? I'm also as close to the wall as I could be on the apex of the corner to avoid him. That accident wouldn't have happened if he doesnt slide around infront of me, which was perfectly avoidable for him. He just chose not to because he goes full throttle trying to keep this overlap. How am I supposed to expect someone to powerslide their car into a position I have to full brake or crash midapex. If I'd lifted more after the apex I would have understeered into him anyway. I'm driving as you would expect in that corner for someone who's trying to avoid a crash(less throttle than usual, tighter to the apex), he isn't driving normally for someone trying to correct a slide after hitting a wall(full throttle despite huge opposite lock). I can't see in his car while hes driving, racing incident clearly.

Unbiased comments? I could get Mikko and Robin to post the opinions I asked them to give to me before I made my first post. They're unbiased too?

but u didnt deny the constant rear ending.

and i understand what you say. i dont want a fight here. as i say i respect both of you and this silly argument should be left in this thread and never talk about again.

but watching it. i feel you could do more to avoid him. maybe niki was silly for going on track but its better than to hit the wall. if u was niki you would did the same thing to avoid major damage.

also braking would help. unless you brakes was 800nm
What... I just told him look at this soap forum episode and he posted on his own without even talking about anything.
Quote from Franky.S :but u didnt deny the constant rear ending.

and i understand what you say. i dont want a fight here. as i say i respect both of you and this silly argument should be left in this thread and never talk about again.

but watching it. i feel you could do more to avoid him. maybe niki was silly for going on track but its better than to hit the wall. if u was niki you would did the same thing to avoid major damage.

also braking would help. unless you brakes was 800nm

Well, I have posted it in other parts so why would I talk about it again. Its not like I havent written enough here already is it.

I could brake but why should I back out excessively, when hes being "silly" to put his car there? Its the last lap, that would have been my last chance unless he made another mistake if I didnt keep some overlap and I felt I had a legitimate chance to, especially as in the last 5% of the race, youre allowed to be more aggressive. He never had to hit a 2nd wall to give me enough space, so I dunno why you mentioned that, it doesnt make sense.

I admit usually, I would agree with what youre saying but when you actually look at the rules, how he was defending against my legitimate attempts to pass, how he passed me aggressively, KY3R and how hes always involved in some accident. Really why would I give way to him being over defensive again. He pushed me intentionally off the road at KY3R to gain a place, which lead to me losing another place which I got back but lost the chance to repass Niki. He didnt get a penalty so why should I, mine wasnt intentional, he acted unpredictably and he only lost the place to me so the consequence was the same. Its double standards. He wouldnt have span or had that much of a problem if he wasnt sliding so much trying to place his car ahead of me. Thats not my fault

Anyway Ive said everything I want to atleast twice. I can sleep at night with what Ive done, even though Niki seems to think I shouldnt be able to. So I will go do that now
You had no overlap (golden rule, applied always, anytime, anywhere) and it wasn't an overtaking chance. You might have been more careful than you are in normal racing situation, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have been more. And I say again, it was the only line I could hold, it was my line, trying to drift as little as possible not to slow you down too much and I had every right to hold my line without any fear.

I see you're holding some kind of grudge to me for overtaking you few times... It's hard to overtake with this car and that's the way it's done. I had no hard feelings with Joe when he dived me or you when you practically overtook me off the road. The desperation you're showing just has to stop. You're a clean racer and obviously your doing this only because you're title hopes are fading away.
Quote from N I K I :By the look of things I would say you dropped way lower than me on scale of perfectly clean racer, so on that logic I have every right to talk about respecting other drivers etc more than you.

lol
@franky, yeah the door is left open in Nikis super dipper perfectly executed worlds famous never seen before dive, thats the whole point. Now what would happen if he just turned in? Would have been oh so similar to this last lap crash.

Niki cracks into pressure, puts it into wall... The door is open. Niki knew Isaac was there, anybody with the mildest bit of knowledge would know, 'ok I hit wall and left door open, I've been waiting nearly 48 laps for a mistake and I got one'

Niki just turns in anyway, had he have even thought ahead to the next turn, he would have just placed his car on outside and had inside to the next turn, which Isaac wouldn't have been able to do anything about as the turn is so tight. Niki would have had p2. But no, it's always too easy to think about it...

The fact your openly saying your hitting him on straights to stop him getting runs on your just screams out the admins that your driving unfairly. Don't talk about these little taps, we do it everytime we race niki...

Also this 2nd turn where Isaac hits you, when that's just a fail on isaacs behalf, had he of not hit you he could have gotten a better exit and most likely got a run on you, even if was around the outside.

So basically it's just your lack of respect/race craft? You can't just turn in on people, even if you think you are Schumacher/god/my amazing dive bomb king... It ends in disaster, your lucky your race didn't end on lap 4 with your dive, I mean look how far back you are, 2 car lengths?

Good luck admins
#43 - CSF
dis b funnnn
Why is this happening... all the time?

That awkward moment when ones have fun at the back of the grid, meanwhile podium finishers are arguing on slight bumps. Ya I know the champ title is serious stuff, but still.
Quote from kart-36 :@franky, yeah the door is left open in Nikis super dipper perfectly executed worlds famous never seen before dive, thats the whole point. Now what would happen if he just turned in? Would have been oh so similar to this last lap crash.

It wouldn't have been anything similar. I've trained it so very many times and executed exact same move in same place so many times in the race and it's just the way it is. Accept that.
And learn that there is a limit when you can turn in over someones nose, whose nose shouldn't even be there, and when you can't and he has every right to overtake you.
Quote from kart-36 :Niki cracks into pressure, puts it into wall... The door is open. Niki knew Isaac was there, anybody with the mildest bit of knowledge would know, 'ok I hit wall and left door open, I've been waiting nearly 48 laps for a mistake and I got one'

You have to learn to distinguish what is a real oportunity and what is going to end in disaster. He could have easily dived into the tightest hairpin about a million times and spin me out as well.
Quote from kart-36 :Don't talk about these little taps, we do it everytime we race niki...

Get a grip, seriously! He was shubbing it, not by accident and he even overtook me as a consequence of it once. It's so unfair that if the old LFS guys were there he would be burned to death now. Do you even hear yourself?

Quote from kart-36 :2 car lengths?

Your just making your own posts look less believable stating things like this, that have nothing to do with facts.

Quote from kart-36 :The fact your openly saying your hitting him on straights to stop him getting runs on your just screams out the admins that your driving unfairly. Don't talk about these little taps, we do it everytime we race niki...

I never said I hit him, I was holding my lines and this sort of things and besides you're always allowed to change the line slightly etc, besides he did the same thing, it's been done in F1 a milion times, it's a common thing. It's nothing like constantly ramming someone in the back. See, I admit things I have done and stand behind them. Not, trying to cover the shit up with fictions. And to add, he is lucky that I didn't break deliberately in any place to brake the advantage that he has always gained with those constant love taps.

If you would just listen, you might learn a thing or two from someone who has raced a whole lot more than you.

The pass has to be well earned, hence the perfect executions story.

And the post might also answer why all the argument happens to Toki.
Quote from N I K I :

I never said I hit him, I was holding my lines and this sort of things and besides you're always allowed to change the line slightly etc

Quote from N I K I :Turning into you when you tried to overtake, dude you had no right to be there, you deal with consequences of being there. Turning into you on straights, it's only slightly and it's just to break the effect of you ramming my ass, again.

Ok Niki, we didn't make contact, and you didn't change your line to force a contact.

How can I pass someone 100% without contact when they drive like this? He thinks hes king of the road, with "Schumacher" status to do whatever he wants. Everytime I got a run on him midcorner he would then back off and force me to hit him and then when I get a run, turn across me on a straight and force a contact. In F1 you say this always happens, but the only time I know that happened was Vettel vs Webber in Turkey 2010 and we all know what happened there. And then, when he makes a mistake he just arab drifts in a panic to put his car in a position to force me to back out or have a crash, when I'm allowed to make small contact as its the last 5% of the race, I'm not gonna then back out of a half chance which had a risk of a minor contact after how everything has been with you all race long. The contact which span him was small, it was just unfortunate that he was sliding like that, but he hit the wall the lap before and didnt slide so how I'm supposed to predict how badly hes going to drive is beyond me.

E: But I've made my point, just can't stand the stupidity, narrow minded hypocrisy in some of what you've posted. Theres something like this with you every race, and you still can't see it...
Oh I was gonna quote that too Isaac! And I personally like the one where he says 'there was no contact, just a brush, no damage caused by it though' so you did touch in this super excellent over practiced dive. You keep forgetting what you say 5mins ago niki... Edit the post though or smthing and then it won't look as bad
Quote from IsaacPrice :Everytime I got a run on him midcorner he would then back off and force me to hit him and then when I get a run, turn across me on a straight and force a contact.

No, Have a look around the replay it's where I had usually breaked for corners, turned in, it was my line and it's just better to have good exits on city tracks and hairpins generally.
Quote from IsaacPrice :And then, when he makes a mistake he just arab drifts in a panic to put his car in a position to force me to back out or have a crash,

What's wrong with little arab drifting, not you you didn't arab drift around my face in T1 last race... -.-
Quote from IsaacPrice :when I'm allowed to make small contact as its the last 5% of the race,

Yes, to make a barge pass perhaps, but not a clear cut kill.
Quote from IsaacPrice :....I'm supposed to predict how badly hes going to drive is beyond me.

as if you couldn't see with your eyes out of your cockpit.

Can this be any sillier.
Quote from kart-36 :soddi bo, i so want niki to be crashed like it's a most common thing and so i win da title

You had a morning beer buddy?
So when you're downshifting an extra gear midcorner sometimes to try and stop me getting a cutback, and having to lift from throttle completely not to hit the back of you, you're going for a good exit? I mean, thats life its racing but you can't have a problem if you're driving unpredictably for me to occasionally hit you when we're racing so close when I have to be so close to get a run because of the nature of car/track. Joe drove in a predictable way, and I didn't hit him for the first 4 laps

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG