9. 24 A.Ahlers - Team Rock Racing
10. 96 R.Kronpuss - Race Green Autosports
11. 11 B. Velinov - Team 6th Gear Racing

DNF 12 W.Zoons -
DNF 29 M.Nielsen - nFinity eSports
DNF 22 F.Sinchety - Ixion Simsports
DNF 60 D.Lind - nFinity eSports
Looks like it was funny race hahah
Quote from rockclan :DSQ 36 Joe Holmes - My3id Racing - weaving, wrecking, 1 race ban
DSQ 79 A.Yläsala - Ixion Simsports - pits
DSQ 33 Y.Laprevotte - Tiger Express Motorsports - pits
DSQ 1 N.Dakovic - Ixion Simsports - wrecking, insulting, 1 race ban
DSQ 42 O.Hardwick - nFinity eSports - intentional wrecking, 1 year ban

1. 54 M.Meriluoto - ineX Racing
2. 93 I.Price - ineX Racing
3. 66 T.Østgaard - Team Rock Racing - fastest lap
4. 86 L.Kovács - nFinity eSports
5. 06 R.Kardol - Team Rock Racing
6. 04 K.Kontio - Ixion Simsports
7. 82 R.Belo -
8. 07 W.Lemmens - Team Rock Racing
9. 24 A.Ahlers - Team Rock Racing
10. 96 R.Kronpuss - Race Green Autosports
11. 11 B. Velinov - Team 6th Gear Racing

DNF 12 W.Zoons -
DNF 29 M.Nielsen - nFinity eSports
DNF 22 F.Sinchety - Ixion Simsports
DNF 60 D.Lind - nFinity eSports

Grats to Inex for Double Win
The supposed incident where I wrecked Joe is a combination of many factors and I believe Walter and Anton are nor experienced nor qualified well enough to judge.

After watching replay many times, making screenshots to analyze, here is what I see based on facts.

It's a combination of Joe making a first push to not ti be so squeezed, then me really standing my ground whilst he was bumpdrafted by Mikko and then we made second contact and he was still being bumpdrafted thru contact, then there is a little bump in the track and bumpdrafting then stops just before the bump, I guess Mikko knows bumpdrafting over bumps is not the best idea. But, Joe's control over car is not as great whilst he is being bumpdrafted and I consistently push back at his every push and eventually instead of door to door banging, since he is bumpdrafted he is now well up ahead, which I couldn't see from my cockpit (big FOV), and over the bump we make contact front to rear, cars become tangled (LAG) and as both drivers are still forcing into each other the driver in front is being unluckily spun out.

That's how the story of that incident looks to me, based on facts and factors of both drivers pushing into each other and one of them being bumpdrafted whilst doing so.

So, again I believe TRR admins are not experienced enough to make good judgement, especially not in 5-10 minutes time, whilst heat is at the maximum between everyone right after the race. What do you think why it takes hours to make good review? Why do you think NDR takes days to make judgement, weeks even....
Mikko wasn't bump drafting me? :|
Anyway nice rant trr have done enough leagues to judge what's right/wrong and baring in mind it's only you who is actually saying your not in the wrong...

Anyway good race, grats to tommy for taking the championship, good drive
Have a look at the replay sexy baby and my words will be confirmed about bumpdrafting and everything else.

Let people know the truth.
Now, when we have established what has happened. I can't be a hypocrite and say it's just a racing incident. It was more of my fault than it was yours. I was more erratic with my wheel moves trying to force countersteer lag and your hitting into my car and perhaps hitting back few times as well. And obviously this caused avoidable incident more on behalf of my actions than yours, so I believe I deserve a penalty, just as my team-mate (Michel) did deserve penalty in GT2WS Final race for contact with GenR Am.

However, it is not a clear case of wrecking or ramming and it's just one driver overstepping the mark a little bit more than the other. What this means is a DT penalty should be applied. This is why I said TRR admins decision was rushed in.

On the other hand your move later in the race was clear case of revenge wrecking and obviously for this two incidents penalty can not be the same and that doesn't do me justice.
Haha you can't pick your own penalty The admins have decided and as Walter has already told you, it's final.

Just drop it and next time think twice when you spin me that's all

End. ()
Quote from kart-36 :Haha you can't pick your own penalty The admins have decided and as Walter has already told you, it's final.

Yeah, I can't pick my own penalty. You got that. Still, my point is their decision was rushed in and if something like that ever happens again they should take their time before they make it final, not take only 10 minutes and quite possibly make a wrong decision again.
Quote from kart-36 :Just drop it and next time think twice when you spin me that's all

Who said I will spin you out again? Who said I will even be in position to spin you out?

I can't understand why do you want to qualify so badly on pole position if you hate racing alone and then go waiting for me. For me there is no better feeling than when I lead race from pole position, all alone in my world, pulling away from everyone else, cosistantly, making a nice gap to them.

If you don't like it like that, qualify 3rd or 5th or something and do what you like more then.

Quote from kart-36 :End. ()

LMFAO Fat smilie. The end.
Quote from N I K I :Still, my point is their decision was rushed in and if something like that ever happens again they should take their time before they make it final, not take only 10 minutes and quite possibly make a wrong decision again.

Is it rushed if myself and another judge spent nearly an hour checking every aspect of the replay together, and discuss their opinions?

On the other side, if Grosjean rams of someone on purpose he would likely get more than a race ban, and now we're talking bout real life where lots of money is dealt.

Here is supposed to be some fun racing with some special additions, and if this can't be done fairly by both of you (and I somewhat understand the payback by Joe on you, but yet this is not tolerated), than we can't do anything else then to give you guys a race ban if you can't do anything else but continue your rivalerly on track.
Walter pls.

CM Storm GTi Cup (XFG @ FE3) Does not clash!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG