The online racing simulator
[CRUISE] EC Europecruise
(50 posts, closed, started )
[CRUISE] EC Europecruise
This topic is outdated, I will post a new tread about EC after the server is online and ready...

Take care!
sig quote "NEW PHYSICS"

:eye-poppi
New physics? That's cool. Do you also have scirocco? Or Rockingham? S3?
you're website look like tc' website....
Quote from bdog922 :you're website look like tc' website....

must of downloaded the same css theme as none of the links work :P
You would have been better of with just copying the site instead of trying to rebuild it yourself without developing experience.
Quote from applefaq :No its not the same css and the smae html code, look source code dude..

I mean this with the traffic lights! ( http://shananarocks.files.word ... 2010/08/taffic-lights.jpg )

i know it's not the same but you must of downloaded the template from somewhere as most templates come with the contact.html / portfolio.html aboutus.html etc etc and since none of your links have been updated + you have Lorem ipsum text filling half your paragraph which only usually come in templates
lol im developer in HTML en CSS and other..
the portfolio enz, thats just a menu "ul li" sting i use.

but you will see guys after a few weeks I will publishh the full website and wil give upload the InSim
Quote from Beaver08 :i know it's not the same but you must of downloaded the template from somewhere as most templates come with the contact.html / portfolio.html aboutus.html etc etc and since none of your links have been updated + you have Lorem ipsum text filling half your paragraph which only usually come in templates

The portfolio menu I use is from this url
http://dino.mtfcroc.nl/

I mate from school i use his menu
Quote from Beaver08 :i know it's not the same but you must of downloaded the template from somewhere as most templates come with the contact.html / portfolio.html aboutus.html etc etc and since none of your links have been updated + you have Lorem ipsum text filling half your paragraph which only usually come in templates

And lorem ipsum is not for default templates mate, its for filling the webpage with text..

Many people use it for templates, and the EC template is not a template download from google
You have just ripped off the [TC] CityDriving Website: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/home/

Whoever developed the EC site suffers from a lack of originality and has just decided to steal someone elses CSS. My CSS.

You can't claim copyright on something that is not yours. I developed the TC website and even to the un-trained eye, it's obvious that you've just copied its design.

Please put a bit more effort in and change it. You're not going to win users over by copying other peoples hard work.

~ MButcher
I'm not saying what he is doing is right, but it seems he didn't copy any of the code. He just did a shitty job at programming it himself. It however is very unoriginal indeed.
Quote from mbutcher :You have just ripped off the [TC] CityDriving Website: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/home/

Whoever developed the EC site suffers from a lack of originality and has just decided to steal someone elses CSS. My CSS.

You can't claim copyright on something that is not yours. I developed the TC website and even to the un-trained eye, it's obvious that you've just copied its design.

Please put a bit more effort in and change it. You're not going to win users over by copying other peoples hard work.

~ MButcher

No its not..
Look at your css code and html code, its not the same as mine

its not ripped mate, its al done by myself
Quote from applefaq :No its not..
Look at your css code and html code, its not the same as mine

its not ripped mate, its al done by myself

why not just make a new design rather than copying the TC design and logo and colors?
It's ripped off, whether the code is identical or not, the resemblance is huge.

The thing that makes a site original is the layout and colour scheme that it chooses to use. Your colour scheme is not original, nor is the layout of your site. Get it sorted.
I respect your reply and understand that EC looks like TC, I will edit the website and team theme.
Thanks, choosing a good theme for your team + site is critical, spend some time looking over what works. If you want any help, just ask.

I wish you luck with your new team + site.

Remember, originality is key.
Website is down now, will be back in a few days with a new look and new design!
Quote :SOMEONE HAS KIDNAPPED OUR SITE. WE ARE NEGOTIATING RANSOM AND WILL RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP!

Do you expect people to take you seriously?
Quote from mbutcher :Do you expect people to take you seriously?

LAWLZ! How does one kidnap a website? (Even if you actually mean "hijacked" or "stolen", I still wonder how that could be done )
Quote from mbutcher :Do you expect people to take you seriously?

Yes , That type of messages give a bit of emotion to the situation.

He's so important that his website gets down by ''Someone''

Also...

Quote :Website is down now, will be back in a few days with a new look and new design!

First you say that the website is down -> Reason : Changing desing etc...

Now:
SOMEONE HAS KIDNAPPED OUR SITE. WE ARE NEGOTIATING RANSOM AND WILL RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP!

Good Luck With It
it's so funny how you guys worry about an old down page page haha
Wait. What?
This thread is closed

[CRUISE] EC Europecruise
(50 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG