The online racing simulator
Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
Simplexity Racing

Team Intro and Bio

After several failed teams, this is my final attempt at running and managing a team.
Several of my past teams were joint efforts and were not 100% mine.
With those teams being created or named by my partners, I want the team that I create to be 100% mine.

After talking to a few members of well-known and successful LFS teams (Vires and LLM), I have decided
to start from square one with a new name and a different set of team goals.

Team Goals

* Recruit drivers interested wanting to eventually get involved in league racing
* Practice as a team to become strong as a team

Team Achievement
None Currently

Team Website
Simplexity Homepage
Simplexity on Facebook

New Skin Render Below, thanks to bmxtwins for this new skin and logo.
Attached images
Simplexity.jpg
Quote from edge3147 : this is my final attempt at running and managing a team.

seems legit

sry but i had to, can't take you serious after 530495022 teams
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
and what is so different now than last 4-5 teams?
Quote from Franky.S :and what is so different now than last 4-5 teams?

Several of my past teams were joint efforts and were not 100% mine.*

Different approach, taking it much much slower.
Good luck, you see like you can do it if you stop letting other people help you.

edit: what im trying to say is stop listening to people, run your own team. Dont be the guy whos helping others run their team.
Quote from edge3147 :
Different approach, taking it much much slower.

by normal person meaning slower would mean, first make team, gain some dignity (word?) online and if everything goes well, post here topic about some info...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :by normal person meaning slower would mean, first make team, gain some dignity (word?) online and if everything goes well, post here topic about some info...

well all he do since post this thread and last days is cruise..

so its fail already. you should be on racing. practicing and maybe find some members for your team. sing up to leagues and actually finish the race..

u cant make good team and if you member off some cruise team also.
why all of you are so severe to the guy ?
Good luck John, as always.

Please, this one time, stick at it! or maybe if there will be a next one, if you decide to bring this one down.. there is one big pointer i will give to you. Spend time setting up the team, nice foundations and make sure you have a group of drivers that are willing to go the distance no matter what ups or downs the team has. Your main mistake is making a team with no drivers.
:wow:
Team just do not come together immediately and enjoy immediate success. The way I built my casual team was to start with a personal friend. With a personal friend, you then have an actual TEAM (as in more than one driver) who is very likely stick with you. Next I managed to final another local driver whom I have never met, but felt compelled to work with us as he was a similar skill ability and from the same region of the world so he felt comfortable communicating with us right off the bat.

We have then managed to grab a few international drivers to bolster numbers based on the fact that as a team we ran in events as a team and gained a favorable reputation.

It is hard as a lone ranger to convince other people to pair up with you as a team, you are an un-proven entity. I would suggest starting with someone you know and then try to find someone with a common interest or from your region. By doing this, you have 3 drivers and will become recognized as a team after the 2 or 3 of you enter and finish some races.

Build from there. I have been going for 16 months now, and started with 1 friend, grabbed one other local guy (whom I have never met), and one international driver. And now 16 months later, am just beginning to grab a few more drivers...it takes time, stick with it.
GL for the team!
Genius skin bro.
goodluck.. and shall we try to have this team up now ?
Thank for all the feedback. I appreciate the suggestions and efforts to help me.
Quote from Orchideus :Genius skin bro.

Thanks, I was looking to do something clean, simple, and unique .
Quote from Bmxtwins :Thanks, I was looking to do something clean, simple, and unique .

Love that RB4 skin, well done!

Good luck to the team!
Simplexity signs 1st new driver

LFS driver Hunter Herrera has joined the Simplexity line up. He has been a long time LFS friend of mine for several years so it is a perfect fit to the team. He is 18 and from the United States. He will be joining Simplexity in league races very soon.

Live For Slicks Round 2

What looked to be a promising day for Simplexity, ended in disappointment and frustration. After qualifying in the back of the field, John Hockett was ready to race but had to end his day very quickly after 5 back to back time out disconnects. The connection problem seemed to be an isolated event and should not affect John for Round 3.
Simplexity signs a 2nd driver

LFS driver Ricardo Seerden joined the Simplexity line up. He is from the Netherlands and was requested to join us to help him train and have a team that can become successful down the road. We thank him for joining the team .
And i thank you
Nice urhm render.

Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG