The online racing simulator
LFSW - I can't loggin
(8 posts, started )
LFSW - I can't loggin
I have a problem with my account in LFS World, because i try to enter with the Nickname and Password, but the page always restart to the www.lfsworld.net and not enter never.

I need enter because i drive in CESAV, and Sunday i have race, and i can't put the skin for FZR in LFS World. Please, i need help.

Atte: lDesterrado
Can you try to log in once more, for a test? (i'm logging some extra information to see what happens when you log in)
would be nice if you add some additional information, like why login failed... wrong password, invalid username, etc.

most of my unsuccessful logins are due to wrong time settings
It's not a good idea to distinguish between invalid password and invalid username failures as it can make attacks easier.
Quote from lDesterrado :I have a problem with my account in LFS World, because i try to enter with the Nickname and Password, but the page always restart to the www.lfsworld.net and not enter never.

I need enter because i drive in CESAV, and Sunday i have race, and i can't put the skin for FZR in LFS World. Please, i need help.

Atte: lDesterrado

While I hope you can get this fixed, I can upload your skin if by Sunday you still couldn't do it
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : solved
If you cannot login as guest either it means your browser isn't accepting www.lfsworld.net cookies.
You should open your brower's cookies list (if you're not sure how, google for "<your browser> cookie list") and clear all www.lfsworld.net cookies. Also make sure www.lfsworld.net isn't put on the cookie block list, which can sometimes happen by accident.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : lol i chose wrong date. sorry 4 your time =))))
Quote from PeterN :It's not a good idea to distinguish between invalid password and invalid username failures as it can make attacks easier.

True.. But I discovered earlier this week that lfs.net has a five times (?) try&fail => 15 minute time lockout .. Don't know about LFSW but if you want to brute force login details then it gets quite hard this way anyway
#8 - Puhba
Try useing a different browser, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet explorer, etc

LFSW - I can't loggin
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG