The online racing simulator
moved 45 min. -TRR- Round 14: Bridgestone V8 Trophy (FO8@BL1r)
EVENT MOVED WITH 45 MINUTES!

The Bridgestone V8 Trophy is a yearly returning event is part of the CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012. It's the second time we are organizing this event. Last year's event showed many great fights!

For this event we will drive with the FO8 around the classic BL1R.
With it's long straights and diffecult chicanes, it can promise to be a great race!

Info:
Saturday, 13th October 2012, 21:15

Combo:
FO8 @ BL1R = 23 laps

Session times:
Official Practise: 17:00 (1 hour)
Official Qualification: 21:15 (25 minutes)
Official Race: 21:45

Timezone is GMT+2 / CET / UTC+2

Standard Rules
- Attending to the practice is not forced, but wanted.
- Attending to the qualification is a MUST to attend to the race.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the qualification to the server.

Servername: -TRR- Events
Serverpass will be send via PM

First and Lastname:
LFSW Username:
Teamname:
Team Tag:
Desired-Carnumber:
Nationality:

We are looking forward to meet you on track!

Our server is currently running this combo, and feel free to drop by:
-TRR- Events

Race will be on old patch 0.6B!

Signup-list (15/32):
#03 Mathias Nielsen - Nielsenracer - nFinity eSport
#06 Rik Kardol - Rik97 - Team Rock Racing
#07 Walter Lemmens - Rockclan - Team Rock Racing
#11 Bozhidar Velinov - F1 mainiac - Team 6th Gear Racing
#14 Jani Oravisjärvi - Norppis4 - Piri Motorsport
#17 Christel van Essen - Hoitjes - Team Rock Racing
#26 Jack Atkinson - J@tko - no team
#29 Christian Kistner - kiste - CoRe Racing
#33 Yann Laprevotte - Greybull [CHA] - Tiger Express Motorsports
#52 Tomáš Korený - Denny12 - rForce™
#67 Sebastian Wojtkowiak - intrex1020 - Ixion Simsports
#69 James Peace - vipex123 - Team Vires
#96 Rony Kronpušs - Eclipsed - Race Green Autosports
#97 Jonathon Provost - Jonathon.provost -Ident-Racing
#193 Ricardo Seerden - Mastahx - no team

First and Lastname: Tomáš Korený
LFSW Username: Denny12
Teamname: rForce™
Team Tag: r\
Desired-Carnumber: 52
Nationality: Czech RAPublic
#3 - rik97
First and Lastname: Rik Kardol
LFSW Username:Rik97
Teamname: TeamRockRacing
Team Tag: TRR
Desired-Carnumber: 06
Nationality: the Netherlands
Really sorry, I would come but I am helping with Round 1 of Live For Slicks.
First and Lastname: James Peace
LFSW Username: vipex123
Teamname: Team Vires
Team Tag: v\
Desired-Carnumber: 69
Nationality: England

Will try make this after OWRL if it is possible.
First and Lastname: Ricardo Seerden
LFSW Username: Mastahx
Teamname: None
Team Tag: None ;p
Desired-Carnumber: 193
Nationality: Dutch
Event moved with 45 minutes, to avoid clashes with OWRL and Live for Slicks.
First and Lastname: Rony Kronpušs
LFSW Username: Eclipsed
Teamname: Race Green Autosports
Team Tag: RG^
Desired-Carnumber: 96
Nationality: Latvia

OWRL double header for me too...
First and Lastname: Sebastian Wojtkowiak
LFSW Username: intrex1020
Teamname: Ixion Simsports
Team Tag: ixion
Desired-Carnumber: 67
Nationality: Poland/Spain
First and Lastname: Christian Kistner
LFSW Username: kiste
Teamname: CoRe Racing
Team Tag: CoRe
Desired-Carnumber: 29
Nationality: German

dunno if i am back at home at tha time. but lets seee

Not sure if I'll be there, but signing up anyway

First and Lastname: Jack Atkinson
LFSW Username: J@tko
Teamname: none
Team Tag: n/a
Desired-Carnumber: 26
Nationality: English
First and Lastname: Mathias Nielsen
LFSW Username: Nielsenracer
Teamname: nFinity eSport
Team Tag: n\
Desired-Carnumber: 03
Nationality: Denmark
First and Lastname: Jani Oravisjärvi
LFSW Username: Norppis4
Teamname: Piri Motorsport
Team Tag: Piri
Desired-Carnumber: 14
Nationality: Finnish
Quote from rockclan :Event moved with 45 minutes, to avoid clashes with OWRL and Live for Slicks.

Good move, might do it if I'm not too tired.

First and Lastname: Yann Laprevotte
LFSW Username: GreyBull [CHA]
Teamname: Tiger Express Motorsports
Team Tag: TEM/
Desired-Carnumber: 33
Nationality: Greenland
First and Lastname: Jonathon Provost
LFSW Username: Jonathon.provost
Teamname: Ident-Racing
Team Tag: [IR]
Desired-Carnumber: 97
Nationality: Brittish
First and Lastname: Lewis Polden
LFSW Username: Poldy1603
Teamname:
Team Tag:
Desired-Carnumber: 16
Nationality: Scottish
was a good race
The 2nd Annual Bridgestone V8 Trophy a Succes!
In the days heading towards the 2nd Bridgestone V8 Trophy, it seemed like it was going to have a small starting grid. But this changed on the last moment, thanks to adjustments to the time schedule...

As the qualifying went underway we had 11 people gathered for the event. It was clear from quite early that CoRe Racing's Christian Kistner would get pole, and he did. During quali, Rony Kronpušs joined in to make the counter reach 12.

At exactly 21:51 the race went green, and we saw a nearly flawless first corner. Directly Kistner was running away. When coming to the corner right before the backstraight, Walter Lemmens collided with Korený causing Walter to spin and slightly hit by Polden. Lemmens rejoined his way in 12th, but soon caught Korený who was recovering from the collision himself. Meanwhile Provost and Kronpušs were battleing for 7th, with Kronpušs taking the spot.

The race went further, and on the end of the 2nd lap, Polden spins in the last chicane... Lemmens tries to avoid him by taking the inside as much as possible, but Polden spins into him. Lemmens is 10th at this moment. The next lap Walter overtakes Polden when he crashes in the first corner.

Meanwhile, Velinov didn't have luck, and made some mistakes. Now the first pitstops where made. Nothing went wrong here. Stuart Newnham was already fighting with Jani Oravisjärvi, but all of a sudden brakes really late for the last chicane, and makes it stick, and goes through to 2nd.

The race goes on and the leader pits. Now Newnham is in the lead with Oravisjärvi in 2nd. They are about to lap Lemmens as they make their pitstop. Stuart has a bit of a faster pitstop, whilst leaving the pits, Newnham makes an imporant mistake, which Kardol and Ulrich had also made. All three of them crossed the pitexit line, this could result in a penalty.

The race goes on and on lap 17 Atkinson makes a quick 360-spin whilst coming on the backstraight. Meanwhile, Lemmens in 9th is pushing really hard to catch up with Provost in 8th, the gap is now 3 seconds. At the second split on the backstraight, the gap is already reduced to 01.83 seconds.

Whilst coming through the last corner, Lemmens has some oversteer and nearly loses it. We're now on lap 18 and the gap is 04.15 seconds. Now in lap 21, Lemmens has a great first sector and the gap is reduced to 00.37 seconds. Coming on the backstraight Lemmens has a way better exit and catches the slipstream of Provost. In the chicane Lemmens thought he was passed, but Provost brakes really late, and slightly collides Lemmens, who then loses the position again, and he also loses traction, and coming out of the chicane he flies over the inside of the last corner, nearly collecting with the leading car of Kistner.

During this all Kardol is pushing is very best to overtake Oravisjärvi. During the 22nd lap, right before the backstraight, Oravisjärvi slides a bit, and Kardol tries to take the inside, but they slightly collide without any harm done. Following to this Kardol takes his slipstream on the backstraight and overtakes him cleanly and he enters the last lap in 3rd. A few seconds later, Provost makes a small mistake coming up the backstraight and he allows Lemmens through moving him to 8th.

Here CoRe Racing's Christian Kistner crosses the line after 23 fast laps, to take home victory. Stuart Newnham takes a nice second for Redline Racing, and Rik Kardol bring Team Rock Racing another podium!

Here are the provisional results:
was good race with pole,win and fastest lap even there were just 12 races in forr the race. sadly.
May i´ll join in last 3 rounds aswell. lets see.
Grats Kiste btw these last several races/events are important for me cause I have a chance to keep 6th* in standings <.<
*No , not Team 6th Gear Racing I mean 6th position
Quote from F1 mainiac :Grats Kiste btw these last several races/events are important for me cause I have a chance to keep 6th* in standings <.<
*No , not Team 6th Gear Racing I mean 6th position

Well currently after me updating the standings with Round 12, you're 8th, but surprisingly 5th in award-attendees standings. Just a few more points and you'll pass Christel for 4th on those standings. And most likely you will, because I still got to do the results of the LX4 race, where you finished 5th.
Nice Walter: )

Goodjob
Quote from rockclan :Well currently after me updating the standings with Round 12, you're 8th, but surprisingly 5th in award-attendees standings. Just a few more points and you'll pass Christel for 4th on those standings. And most likely you will, because I still got to do the results of the LX4 race, where you finished 5th.

Nice. Oh and btw acording to http://www.spdoracing.com/ I am with most races

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG