The online racing simulator
#176 - CSF
Did anyone actually give money?
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
We will be back with an official statement within a couple of days, with information about what is happening with the league.
Hi,

This series will continue like planned. We are sorry for the confusion that we have caused, and hope you understand.

The next race is this weekend! For more info, look here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80713

We are looking forward to see you!

Best regards,
Team Rock Racing
when will be there the results?

EDIT: can you set me as TeamRockRacing and not anymore MTDZX?
Quote from rik97 :when will be there the results?

EDIT: can you set me as TeamRockRacing and not anymore MTDZX?

You'll have to leave MTDZX yourself at LFSW.

Then I'll add you to TRR.

Also, I wasn't able to do the results yet. Since past Thursday I've been with very limited internet, and pas Monday and Tuesday I've had no net at all.

This is my current connection.
Quote from Peterbilt :September 29th 20:30 GMT+1
SPAM Japanese Donkerham GP
LX4 @ KY2R = 21 laps

Quote from GT2 World Series :6h of Kyoto Grand Touring - KY3X_K32 - 29 September 2012
6 hours - Course Length 4.789 mi / 7.707 km

Hello Walter. I know you guys have made schedule long time ago and maybe even changed few dates to suit GT2 World Series races already, still here we are at the last round of GT2WS and we have a clash again. I'm not sure if you guys are doing GT2WS event, maybe if you did you would have already changed the date of SPAM GP, however I, my teammates and probably some other guys in the field (mostly drivers from likes of Vires, Reno, Chris and whoever else) are racing this last round of GT2WS.

We have a lot of fun in CM Storm championship, the last round was really to point out passing and repassing with Tommy number of times thru the race, hell of a thriller. Let's have more of races like this. Postpone the race for a week.
Quote from N I K I :Hello Walter. I know you guys have made schedule long time ago and maybe even changed few dates to suit GT2 World Series races already, still here we are at the last round of GT2WS and we have a clash again. I'm not sure if you guys are doing GT2WS event, maybe if you did you would have already changed the date of SPAM GP, however I, my teammates and probably some other guys in the field (mostly drivers from likes of Vires, Reno, Chris and whoever else) are racing this last round of GT2WS.

We have a lot of fun in CM Storm championship, the last round was really to point out passing and repassing with Tommy number of times thru the race, hell of a thriller. Let's have more of races like this. Postpone the race for a week.

We cannot have a thriller like that if we postpone it for a week. I'll be racing in Formula Renault BARC IRL then ;-) And the weekend after, is already the next round
Quote from Tomhah :We cannot have a thriller like that if we postpone it for a week. I'll be racing in Formula Renault BARC IRL then ;-) And the weekend after, is already the next round

Oh now I see why this race can not be postponed..... :detective Walter, Walter, some people said well when they said TRR always stays TRR or something like that.:duck:
What?
Due to multiple times and reasons (one of them to avoid the clash with the previous round of GT2WS) to have moved the past race and the upcoming one around for many times, I cannot see any possibility to move this one around again. I am not available next weekend myself, due to a kart meeting. And the weekend after that is already the next race.

There is no more possibility to move around things, and it's just unfortunate that it clashes with GT2WS...

We are sorry for the inconvineance, but there's nothing we can do..
All the awards are now publically announced!
may i ask how many have like paid :P? i might gonna pay just for get a goddam new mouse
Quote from NielsenRacer :may i ask how many have like paid :P? i might gonna pay just for get a goddam new mouse

Sadly the last possible payment date is overdue.

Should have thought about this earlier.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :/
hmm.. If I do well in next few races I can win either a mouse or Head set
Tommy Østgaard is the official World Champion of the CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012!

We from Team Rock Racing are proud that the champion comes from within our team this year, even though the championship was an open series.

On behalf of everyone from TRR, we congratulate our champion!
grats tommy and TRR
Grats Tommy and TRR
gratz tommy, you are a amazing driver and I learn alot from you.
Thank you guys very much! It has been a long and eventful season, with many good battles along the way, with some good people. Thanks to everyone who attended some of the races, and to Walter and co for the series. It has been fun to drive on quite unusual combos, with cars I am not very good at :-)

Next up, GT1WS!

CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012 (AWARDS ANNOUNCED)
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG