The online racing simulator
Realistic Police Cars
(25 posts, started )

Poll : Should cars have the option to have Light Bars on them?

No, That would be stupid.
Yes, That would be great!
Realistic Police Cars
I do not know if anyone agrees but I think they should add Police Light bars for any car specially for Cruise servers, And even Single Player to mess with.
You would obviously be allowed to disable them for certain or any cars, and or users.
I think it would be much better than just having Third party program to make indicators flicker, as you could turn the Light bar on and off IN LFS.
They could also add a default siren horn if they went to the effort.
Just an idea
Are you ****ing kidding me?
#3 - PoVo
We need an ambulance too. Too many drivers die at T1
And definitely a helicopter , I like helicopters
Perfect, can we have fire trucks and hotdog carts too? (Seriously, when has LFS become a cop game?)
I like trains.
We also need predestrians to run down and buildings to destroy with the missiles on our new Bugatti Veyron.
while id say that the use of the idea for police cars isnt very good,i would think it could add to the experience when used on saftey cars ingame
NExt improverment: Motors!
And later... Bikes!
Quote from MadCatX :Perfect, can we have fire trucks and hotdog carts too? (Seriously, when has LFS become a cop game?)

Oh my god... I think I should start a vote to see if people would like Hot Dog carts in the game!!
Is this a ****ing joke?
Dennis, NO!
( Idk )
Lets add tyre spikes to objects too!
There's need for potatoes too so you can film races.
Make SAFETY CAR !
without meaning to offend anyone its hilarious how your sarcastic comments just shows everyone how unfriendly and childish people in the community are and is something that would eventually stop people posting any ideas in fear of getting made to look daft.remember that cruisers have the same rights that you have with lfs and it dont make you lot any more important but while i agree theres plenty of other things that need doing that are more important and neccassary
id still say that it would look good if used on saftey cars , i know it isnt something important like physics but would look good when making videos and takes lfs one tiny bit towards visually looking better.
Actually, no one have "rights" here, since the game is property of Scawen, Eric and Victor. We just choosen to pay to be able to play it too...

Second, go to lfs.com (or .net, i forgot now). It says: "Live for Speed - Online racing simulator"
By that you can already notice how the focus is entirely on RACING, the "cruising" is just something that players invented, it doesnt exists on any other racing simulator and is not officially suported.

Since "all we can do" is suggest and discuss sugestions, and this is a RACING simulator, the sarcasm about the "Police car" is justified...
If you want to go on servers just to drive slowly at race tracks thinking that is a city, its your problem, but the game wont change for it (except if the devs want to do so).

PS: I want a tram to drive on South City =P
yeah i agree what the initial purpose of lfs was but it still doesnt justify immature response no matter how you look at it, and if you bothered to carry on reading my post you would see that i stated that there are more important things that need doing. im not a cruiser myself but seing as it has a lot users who use it soley for that purpose then they have the right to make suggestions just as any racer does, i guess you have never been taught equality

and silly statement about no-one has rights here, we all have the right to make suggestions otherwise why have a suggestions section
definitely yes, make them breakable too so I can do barrelrolls and watch them go
I think it would be cool to add them, but not necessarily for police on cruise servers. As a racing simulator, it would be cool to have a safety car with lights for use during cautions and if rolling starts are done. Would just add to realism in races. Let's hope for the Safety car driver that there are multiple cautions, as his job might get a bit boring!
Quote from pacerace :Let's hope for the Safety car driver that there are multiple cautions, as his job might get a bit boring!

Obviously you haven't seen Kyoto 500...

On topic - no doubt that proper LFS users have made requests for Safety/Pace car lights multiple times,as it would be much easier to spot than typical FZ5 with hazard lights,but seems like devs doesn't have this on top half of their to do list. But if they do,I hope the only available lights color will be orange - just to annoy cruisers...
i agree that even if it was considered it would be at the end of a long list of other things to do, and i agree they would be better in orange than blue
#23 - Worm
Voted yes !
Quote from Eclipsed : But if they do,I hope the only available lights color will be orange - just to annoy cruisers...

that would be easy enought for the cruise community to change in the the dds file(s).

Realistic Police Cars
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG