Wheel & Pedals only £5!
Microsoft Sidewinder non FF Steering wheel & pedals

£5

Collection from midlands, UK
'ny pics mate?
#3 - OTone
£5???

Is it the USB version?

If it is.. you are asking someone to steal you!
why? Its the non FFB version, no-one wants those today. But its a good base for DIY hardware, 8 buttons, two axis' (gas and brake is combined) and no extra power supply required. Easy to build a Shifter and an analog handbrake with it.
#6 - Omar1
I recommend buying it if you have a clutchless wheel and just using a pedal from that as a clutch
#7 - OTone
Quote from ACCAkut :why? Its the non FFB version, no-one wants those today. But its a good base for DIY hardware, 8 buttons, two axis' (gas and brake is combined) and no extra power supply required. Easy to build a Shifter and an analog handbrake with it.

Turned out you were wrong
No actualy, turns out he was right. Visualy they look exactly the same.

It is a non force feedback wheel.
#9 - OTone
If you can get a cheapish quote for delivery then I will buy it just for parts for my brothers sidewinder (could steal the pedals as well as they are nice)
Quote from tbofram :If you can get a cheapish quote for delivery then I will buy it just for parts for my brothers sidewinder (could steal the pedals as well as they are nice)

I have pm'd you.
Quote from anttt69 :I have pm'd you.

Yeah thanks , I don't actually think I need em (found a old wheel at a friends house) but I will get back to you at end of the day

Wheel & Pedals only £5!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG