The online racing simulator
LFS - Precise Drifting
(8 posts, started )
LFS - Precise Drifting
hm, you missed quite a few clips, and your angle wasnt so good :P you wanna be full lock around most corners, at least.. but i like the concept of the video.
#3 - Omar1
meh not bad, but why 30 second intro?
Quote from Omar1 :meh not bad, but why 30 second intro?

Ok ty. Im sorry, just wanted the drifting to start at the drop
Quote from xtraction :hm, you missed quite a few clips, and your angle wasnt so good :P you wanna be full lock around most corners, at least.. but i like the concept of the video.

What do you mean by full lock? Like I need a wider angle? Thats hard on slippery/heated up tyres
Quote from Jontech :What do you mean by full lock? Like I need a wider angle? Thats hard on slippery/heated up tyres

Well if it isn't hard, it probably isn't fun to look at.
Quote from Jontech :What do you mean by full lock? Like I need a wider angle? Thats hard on slippery/heated up tyres

Full lock = Wheel turned complete in one direction, that it will not turn any more, and hold it there.

And its actually easy to hold a very nice angle with very hot tyres (considering people that can drift, drift untill the tyres pop at 200 degree's). All you need to do is be gentle with the throttle.

Dennis pls, tell him.
Quote from xtraction :Full lock = Wheel turned complete in one direction, that it will not turn any more, and hold it there.

And its actually easy to hold a very nice angle with very hot tyres (considering people that can drift, drift untill the tyres pop at 200 degree's). All you need to do is be gentle with the throttle.

Dennis pls, tell him.

Aright, thinking about doing a new video but some onboard/first person drifting with my G27. I also remember now why I thought it was so hard, it's because of the lag I got while I was recording, I have fixed that now so it'll probably be alot easier to be at a wider angle and risk more. The wheel acts the second i turn instead of it jittering/stuttering and not responding like before when It was laggy.

LFS - Precise Drifting
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG