The online racing simulator
suzuka 2012 [f1]
(93 posts, started )
Quote from anttt69 :Alonso eyes point forwards like most humans, so he was looking where he was going.
Your right Rai had no reason to brake, all he had to do was lift a little & the whole of F1 would'nt be staring yet another Vettel world championship in the face.

Hamilton 100% to blame at Spa?
**warning** Lewis Hamilton on Twitter **warning**

Those who don't like to cringe I suggest you don't look.

Cock up after cock up.. f**k the kid can drive, but will someone please take his phone and bury it far far far away... preferably Mars.
an interesting thought, despite Perez looking far dominant to.Kobayashi, if you take away his second place at Malaysia(where kobayshi looked impressive as well untill a gearbox failure)Kobayaski would actually have 2 more points then Perez, i don't think the gap between the drivers is as much as people think, because when the car isn't impressive kobayashi is still hauling in the points also with 9-6 Qualifying record in favour of Kamui it further illustrates my point.
#54 - JJ72
Quote from Intrepid :**warning** Lewis Hamilton on Twitter **warning**

Those who don't like to cringe I suggest you don't look.

Cock up after cock up.. f**k the kid can drive, but will someone please take his phone and bury it far far far away... preferably Mars.

Only asshats spend that much time on twitter.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Is Grosjean an avid LFS-player?

bahahahhaaha.

In other news, looks like Massa has managed to salvage a seat for another year. Ans yes I think Kamui did a decent job, but was appalling on the restart, Vettel had 2 seconds in the bag before he even crossed the line.
Quote from b1kzit :bahahahhaaha.

In other news, looks like Massa has managed to salvage a seat for another year. Ans yes I think Kamui did a decent job, but was appalling on the restart, Vettel had 2 seconds in the bag before he even crossed the line.

don't think it mattered too much, no one was catching Vettel.
I am an Alonso fan and would defend him to the death if I thought there was a way it wasnt his fault, but it was. He could have been closer to Button at the point where he pushed Kimi onto the grass slightly, which would mean Button doesnt move back across later. I think even if he had gone closer there would have been a crash later on as so many cars side by side dont go into 1. It was just a racing incident, Kimi maybe could have done something and I think he was pretty lucky his race didnt get ruined like Hamiltons did in Spa - but that doesnt make it his fault.

Alonso has got it tough for the championship now, it is a better race car than qualifying(although that wasnt why he was so far back, he could have been 3rd without yellow flag.) and he did have a chance to just pick up the points and defend his lead, but now he hardly has a lead...gonna have his work cut out.
Quote from b1kzit :Ans yes I think Kamui did a decent job, but was appalling on the restart, Vettel had 2 seconds in the bag before he even crossed the line.

It wasn't his fault. He said in the post-race interview that he couldn't upshift:

"Actually I was stuck in gear. It was holding in first gear, it was already on the rev limiter and I couldn't shift up to second and I need to brake, so I was really surprised."

Quote from BlakjeKaas :Is Grosjean an avid LFS-player?

Yeah, he's the guy who gets banned in 8 out of 15 races.
Quote from samjh :It wasn't his fault. He said in the post-race interview that he couldn't upshift:

"Actually I was stuck in gear. It was holding in first gear, it was already on the rev limiter and I couldn't shift up to second and I need to brake, so I was really surprised."

Didn't say it was - doesn't change the fact it was a shocking restart with finger doing his usual accelerations and 3 brakes before finally going. I wish the FIA would actually look at that..
Quote from samjh :
Yeah, he's the guy who gets banned in 8 out of 15 races.

And then gets a 30 day global ban.
Quote from b1kzit :Didn't say it was - doesn't change the fact it was a shocking restart with finger doing his usual accelerations and 3 brakes before finally going. I wish the FIA would actually look at that..

its perfectly allowed ;l
Well, there are some rules that govern unpredictable driving behind the safety car. It's a question of how unpredictable and dangerous his moves were. I didn't see anything in it though, it looked worse than it was because Kobayashi ended up so far away from Vettle.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well, there are some rules that govern unpredictable driving behind the safety car. It's a question of how unpredictable and dangerous his moves were. I didn't see anything in it though, it looked worse than it was because Kobayashi ended up so far away from Vettle.

also. sinapore was worse and he got away with that. this is just a classic vettel escape
Hamilton making a complete arse of himself on Twitter again:

Quote from mythdat :Hamilton making a complete arse of himself on Twitter again:

He really should think twice - actually, make it three times and an overnight sleep - before sending tweets.

****************** haAHHahhahHahHahHAHhAhhAhahAhHAHAHAhaHUEHUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHUE..

Shieeeeeet that's funny!
Dat DRS.
I don't understand why this Twatter thing is even worth reporting. It means nothing, and if there was something they'd wish to communicate to each other, they wouldn't use a public messaging service for it. BS drama.

Got to <3 the Japanese fans enthusiasm
One driver was on the edge of the circuit (with a wheel on the grass ultimately, but could in theory have lifted to avoid contact), whilst the other driver was moving towards the edge without any consideration for the fact that there was already a car in the way.

Assuming that Grosjean's ban was for what he did, rather than just the resulting accident, then Alonso should be banned for one race. Consistency and all. In fact, given that the situation occurred recently (Grosjean), Alonso should have been more careful, so his ban should be two races.

Unless of course it's okay for Alonso to crash into people that are already on the grass, but not okay for Grosjean? Or it was Hamilton's fault for crashing into Grosjean at Spa?

Both incidents were almost exactly the same. It's just that Suzuka doesn't have a hairpin first corner, and Alonso/Raikkonen were on the outside, so it didn't result in a massive crash.
You're either trolling or being deliberately naive. Its Alonso's fault but the context he made the mistake is different, what the other cars are doing around Alonso is different. Adding to that Grosjeans penalty wasnt just for that, he had warnings etc before.

suzuka 2012 [f1]
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG