The online racing simulator
suzuka 2012 [f1]
(93 posts, started )
Boring race without Fernando, I fell asleep after first stops and Perez were out.
Raikkonen proved himself to be one stupid ignorant **** - thanks to him the champ will probably go to finger again...
Maybe there will be rain at one race, maybe alternators will fail on RBR again, maybe Vettel won't be on pole and earn DT for something.. long championship to go.
Quote from TexasLTU :Raikkonen proved himself to be one stupid ignorant **** - thanks to him the champ will probably go to finger again...

So you're saying Hamilton was at fault at Spa this year, not Grosjean?
That was just a race incident. No conflicts between Alonso ir Kimi after all. So let it go. It's just a bad luck. Carry on.
Klidas pls
Quote from TexasLTU :Raikkonen proved himself to be one stupid ignorant **** - thanks to him the champ will probably go to finger again...

So, so alright! You just proved by the statement above, that You indeed are the ignorant one. If any blame is to be handed, it is to be laid on Alonso`s shoulders. He didnt leave Kimi any space.(just racing incident)
If anyone has proved himself to be one st#pid mofo, it is Romain Grosjean!
#33 - CSF
All the time you have to leave the space.
Dumbass move from Gro, brake pedal not working? Shame that Perez decided to noob it round the outside of Räi, the retirement was unfortunate but not a "terrible" decision as such. Got loose over the kerb and went in too fast as a result, and couldn't stop it anymore. What happened to both Saubers during their in-laps and pit stop? They lost a huuge amount of time for no apparent reason. Super duper happy for Kobayashi and Sauber, they've had the car to do this for a while now. Best finish for a Japanese driver in a Japanese GP. Alolso shot himself in the tyre, nothing in it at all. Points evening up will make the end of the season all the more interesting.
Perez spun trying to pass Hamilton not Kimi.
I didn't claim otherwise. Did you watch all of the race?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Shame that Perez decided to noob it round the outside of Räi, the retirement was unfortunate but not a "terrible" decision as such. Got loose over the kerb and went in too fast as a result, and couldn't stop it anymore.

K i was wrong how silly of me.
That has nothing to do with Perez's spin, which was a completely separate incident.
I think Grosjean is at serious risk of losing his superlicence now. One more first corner crash in the last 5 races and he could be gone.

As for Alonso, probably the first mistake he's made all season and it was a costly one. It was always going to be a miracle if he won the championship in that car, and the only reason he's leading it in the first place is creating his own miracles with his driving. But unless Ferrari impove the car, I don't think he can beat the Red Bull in a 5 race shootout.

Kobayashi and the Japanese fans put a smile on my face
Is Grosjean an avid LFS-player?
Yaaaaaaaaay Kamui!

Quote from mythdat :I think Grosjean is at serious risk of losing his superlicence now. One more first corner crash in the last 5 races and he could be gone.

As for Alonso, probably the first mistake he's made all season and it was a costly one. It was always going to be a miracle if he won the championship in that car, and the only reason he's leading it in the first place is creating his own miracles with his driving. But unless Ferrari impove the car, I don't think he can beat the Red Bull in a 5 race shootout.

Kobayashi and the Japanese fans put a smile on my face

I think people are missing something here that seems to have slipped under the radar.. Massa finsihed second.. and only 20 odd seconds behind Vettel. Sure he got some luck with the first lap incident(s).. but he still (sort of) kept pace with Vettel pretty much the whole race. Certainly wasn't being pressured much from behind either. So... it would seem obvious to me that that Ferrari was faster than people think. The commentators kept saying how it was in need of development but seemed to miss the obvious fact that the driver that ended up second was the driver who has been consistantly out driven by his team mate this year. So I'm surprised no one has wondered where Alonso would have ended up had he not been put out of the race first corner. Personally I think he may well have been giving Vettel a hard time.
Quote from gezmoor :I think people are missing something here that seems to have slipped under the radar.. Massa finsihed second.. and only 20 odd seconds behind Vettel. Sure he got some luck with the first lap incident(s).. but he still (sort of) kept pace with Vettel pretty much the whole race. Certainly wasn't being pressured much from behind either. So... it would seem obvious to me that that Ferrari was faster than people think. The commentators kept saying how it was in need of development but seemed to miss the obvious fact that the driver that ended up second was the driver who has been consistantly out driven by his team mate this year. So I'm surprised no one has wondered where Alonso would have ended up had he not been put out of the race first corner. Personally I think he may well have been giving Vettel a hard time.

That's only because Vettel was cruising for most of the entire race, though, bar the occasional attempt to bag the fastest lap (which showed that he had far more pace in hand). 20 seconds behind a car that isn't particularly trying is a LONG way. Plus, Massa was no faster than Kobayashi, Button, Hamilton or Kimi - he got the track position for second place because he had clear track after his first stop while the rest had traffic. Alonso would of course have been faster than Massa (and the 4 other drivers I mentioned) but the Red Bull was in a different league to everything else this race.
Shame about Grosjean he seems like a good guy but he has T1 phobia, well done Kamui, Alonso's retirement was his own fault, nobody was ever going to catch Vettel anyway.

Best thing the BBC ever did was give Gary Anderson a job, he has been great this season.
Quote from mythdat :
As for Alonso, probably the first mistake he's made all season and it was a costly one. It was always going to be a miracle if he won the championship in that car, and the...

News to me. Alonso did nothing wrong, it was sneaky Raikonen's fault. Why would anyone overlap the rear of another car by only the depth of thier front wing, leaving themselves in crap position with no where to go & no chance of overtaking???.
It almost looks as if he was trying to puncture his tyre. Why else would you leave your tyre cutters in that position? What was he hoping to gain?
Completely avoidable imo.

As for Grojean, the kid looks like he's on drugs (interview). It was mostly his fault, but not all. If you watch the replay it looks very much like Webber slows down. Comparitively to the cars around him.
Even with that posibility, the kid needs to wake the **** up, this is F1 not stock cars. The FIA need to step in.

Sorry for the rant but, just had to get this off my chest. Raikonen also goes completely unoticed forcing Perez off the track on lap 2 when he had no right. If a car is fully alongside at turn in then you must share the corner. Raikonen drove him off the road like he owned the place . No penalty, no drive through, even the commentators failed to see it.

I lost respect for two F1 drivers today. Also anyone else notice that Lewis just doesnt give a **** anymore. Smug git.
It's a straight, there was overlap, Alolso should have looked where he was going. KRäi had no reason to brake for him.
Quote from anttt69 :News to me. Alonso did nothing wrong, it was sneaky Raikonen's fault. Why would anyone overlap the rear of another car by only the depth of thier front wing, leaving themselves in crap position with no where to go & no chance of overtaking???.
It almost looks as if he was trying to puncture his tyre. Why else would you leave your tyre cutters in that position? What was he hoping to gain?
Completely avoidable imo.

As for Grojean, the kid looks like he's on drugs (interview). It was mostly his fault, but not all. If you watch the replay it looks very much like Webber slows down. Comparitively to the cars around him.
Even with that posibility, the kid needs to wake the **** up, this is F1 not stock cars. The FIA need to step in.

Sorry for the rant but, just had to get this off my chest. Raikonen also goes completely unoticed forcing Perez off the track on lap 2 when he had no right. If a car is fully alongside at turn in then you must share the corner. Raikonen drove him off the road like he owned the place . No penalty, no drive through, even the commentators failed to see it.

I lost respect for two F1 drivers today. Also anyone else notice that Lewis just doesnt give a **** anymore. Smug git.

blaming kimi, looks like we hit the butthurt football fan section of F1 fans, it was completely Alonso's fault as he was reacting to the non threat of Button moving over and still had half the track left before he was even close to him, he just flatout did a Grosjean at spa.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :It's a straight, there was overlap, Alolso should have looked where he was going. KRäi had no reason to brake for him.

Alonso eyes point forwards like most humans, so he was looking where he was going.
Your right Rai had no reason to brake, all he had to do was lift a little & the whole of F1 would'nt be staring yet another Vettel world championship in the face.

suzuka 2012 [f1]
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG