The online racing simulator
why does this freaking update take so long?
I have been waiting for the new tyre models. I checked the lfs site like every month. However, the last update was from December 2011,

It's now going to be a year, when are you going to release a new update??!

I am looking forward to the new tyre models very very much.

also, any plans on lfs becoming open source? then you can open it up to all car enthusiasts. don't take offense, I been playing this game for like 7 years.
There are no plans for open source for LFS and the link Flame gave will explain the development progress.
Because it's pushed back by 1 month every time patch, update or progress is mentioned.
Quote from dorikick :I have been waiting for the new tyre models. I checked the lfs site like every month. However, the last update was from December 2011,

It's now going to be a year, when are you going to release a new update??!

I am looking forward to the new tyre models very very much.

also, any plans on lfs becoming open source? then you can open it up to all car enthusiasts. don't take offense, I been playing this game for like 7 years.

We've all been waiting but good things come to those who wait right?
#6 - NovaK
Quote from LFS.net: Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10 :We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

A successful troll is successful. :feedtroll

:huepfenic
#7 - Sobis
Quote from NovaK :A successful troll is successful. :feedtroll

:huepfenic

Hmm... maybe read the post above it?
Guys, its coming Friday the 19th in 2014. Maybe they weren't lying afterall.
Why is this thread still open? Not that something new is going to be added here other then trolling
Quote from Beaver08 :We've all been waiting but good things come to those who wait right?

“People count up the faults of those who keep them waiting”
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG