The online racing simulator
Sound mixer - wav
(15 posts, started )
Sound mixer - wav
Hi Victor.
Will be what a programm use me? (for right a formate is WAV (44 kHz 707 kbps, mono) for LFS)
Now in English?
#4 - Litro
Really someone need to translate this. Google translator failed this time
Audi, get some of your russian friends to help you translating, your post teally makes no sense in this form.
Me will need this soft for converted a formats.
Bose you understood?)
Kid222 I don't have such friends. The site lfs.su R.I.P.
do you want instead of shift+a menu (suound mixer), have costum WAV file for engine sound?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :do you want instead of shift+a menu (suound mixer), have costum WAV file for engine sound?

Yes, it is this (turbo, dump, gear, starter e.t.)
Well, once I saw on youtube video where driver used real blow-off sound, not sure is it possible with .eng file, must be some external application. Personaly I don't need any change in sound, default are best for me
#12 - senn
Does LFS Carsound Remixer still work? That was always a goody for getting higher quality sounds.
Sure works
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Well, once I saw on youtube video where driver used real blow-off sound, not sure is it possible with .eng file, must be some external application. Personaly I don't need any change in sound, default are best for me

LFS does it. With gearbox whine, blow off valve, etcetera. The only thing it does not allow is to use another engine sound.
Quote from Whiskey :The only thing it does not allow is to use another engine sound.

it does, you can change the single bang that the whole engine sound is synthesized from. But it has to be in a special format, easiest to find out by exporting the stock wav file from the Shift-A menu.

Sound mixer - wav
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG