The online racing simulator
Love it! Masterpiece Lynce!
I don't have even words for this, anymore. Masterpiece.
Can't wait until it's complete.
Quote from Lynce :I need help with that weird file....[..]

Which file bothers you and what kind of help do you need ?
(or is it an "English language" problem, and we're not managing to understand each other ? ).

Quote from Lynce :[..]

Not really feeling this screen. Maybe the sandy area is too bright ? Or maybe the angle, as I'm not able to locate the area.. don't know exactly.

If not, just tell us what kind of help you need with those files.
Quote from The Very End :**** me sideways! You even managed to improve the 2pixels grass they have in LFS, great! The old one looked terrible, and now it looks perfect (in terms that it fits the atmosphere of the game)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one.

Thank you.

Quote from Omar1 :Lynce this is getting better and better!!!!

Quote from zenkiukas :Love it! Masterpiece Lynce!

Quote from FireMike15 :I don't have even words for this, anymore. Masterpiece.

Thanks!!

Quote from Bmxtwins :Can't wait until it's complete.

Thank you.

Perhaps Ending November or Beginning December.

Quote from luchian :Which file bothers you and what kind of help do you need ?
(or is it an "English language" problem, and we're not managing to understand each other ? ).

Not really feeling this screen. Maybe the sandy area is too bright ? Or maybe the angle, as I'm not able to locate the area.. don't know exactly.

I need help in both things, Hahahahahaha.

I mean about the .raw files. I mean the skies. I recognize that are my worst work so far. High. Res. skies from Don are better than mines but in that year(2009 and 2010) I just wanted to do by myself to use on the reflections for all the cars, also.

Yeah, that is the real trouble to make this file. Even it needs to darken a little bit the file to make a perfect balance in all iluminations. Please, brother, look at this example:

I hope this clarify your question.

Thanks for your interest, hehehehe.

Thanks again, my friend. I agree with you, the development of the High resolution textures for Fern Bay goes very well. I hope finish this work on the end of November or beginning of December.

Quote from Whiskey :If it is a language barrier I'm always available to help you, Lynce

If not, just tell us what kind of help you need with those files.

It is a barrier, Hehehehehe. Nothing happens. Don't worry.

I was talking about the raw files. If I haven't to solve that trouble I ask to the community and to you, my friend.

Thanks, brother!!
Quote from Lynce :

For me, the sunset one just seems a bit too dark and dull. The others are fine, but this one seems a bit off.

edit: I mean the hillside/rocks are too dark.
Awesome Lynce just awesome
P.S. When are you gonna do the other tracks (just askin')
Quote from Gougoodthing :For me, the sunset one just seems a bit too dark and dull. The others are fine, but this one seems a bit off.

edit: I mean the hillside/rocks are too dark.

There is a balance in all illuminations. I can't edit more.

Anyway, I'm glad by your comment.

Quote from F1 mainiac :Awesome Lynce just awesome
P.S. When are you gonna do the other tracks (just askin')

Thank you. But sadly we need donations to follow working on it. If there are not donations it's hard to work.
Quote from Lynce : But sadly we need donations to follow working on it. If there are not donations it's hard to work.

True Lynce. Me my self can donate without a problem to be able to have Aston/Ky.. Heck.. EVEN if it just means the outdated track @ Westhill i can put in some € for u my friend.

(cant speak for all on this forum but ur grafic skill and reediting everything to smallest detail is a true artist work and i think that more than just me would donate to keep us have a "new look" on rest of track selections..)

Keep up the work on Fernbay man. Looks just outstanding.
can't wait
Quote from Lynce :[..]I need help in both things, Hahahahahaha.

I mean about the .raw files. I mean the skies. I recognize that are my worst work so far. High. Res. skies from Don are better than mines but in that year(2009 and 2010) I just wanted to do by myself to use on the reflections for all the cars, also.

I understand, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I can only help by giving my opinion on how I "feel" things; my limited skills don't allow me to propose you a technical solution. However, the fact that you write about it here, could help one of the talented people around to propose something or give you a new idea. In any case, what I would propose, is to concentrate on finishing FE first, and worry later for the skies .

Quote from Lynce :[..]Yeah, that is the real trouble to make this file. Even it needs to darken a little bit the file to make a perfect balance in all iluminations. Please, brother, look at this example[..]

I understand. In my opinion, it would be better to have one area a bit "too" dark, than to have an overexposed one. It would seem off-the picture.

Keep it up
Quote from Nicce :True Lynce. Me my self can donate without a problem to be able to have Aston/Ky.. Heck.. EVEN if it just means the outdated track @ Westhill i can put in some € for u my friend.

(cant speak for all on this forum but ur grafic skill and reediting everything to smallest detail is a true artist work and i think that more than just me would donate to keep us have a "new look" on rest of track selections..)

Thanks you very much.

Donations._

Hello, everyone, again.

Finally, because of the very few that has been donated and the great effort that I am dedicating to Revolution Pack, again I invite the Live for Speed users to make their contribution.

However small for us will be great for the community and helping to continue working together to improve one of the best racing simulators.

As a reminder we are two people who are dedicated to the Revolution Pack. I perform the texturizaciones and web design and my partner is engaged in Revolution Pack web programming and probably of some shader.

The graphical section requires a powerful computer in which I am limited to a PC with the following specifications:

Intel(R) Core(TM 2 CPU 6320 @ 1,86 Ghz 1,86Ghz, 1,00 GB of RAM and a graphics card ATI Radeon Shappire X1550 with 512 Mb of Ram.

As you see it is a very limited equipment. But for texture development is insufficient because development is 45% slower than with the latest equipment.

The internet speed is 512 kbps downstream and very limited upstream. Insufficient for a good documentation and localization of textures.

Obviously I do not ask someone to buy a PC for me or a new graphics card. It is not about that.

This is to make people aware that the work of Revolution Pack is done with very limited resources and the time we are investing in this development is unpaid. We do not even have extra money.

Unfortunately if donations continue on the same line in time we will be forced to leave the development because every hobby is a sacrifice.

Thanks to those people who at first made their donations. Were 3 people and they know who they are. THANK YOU.

Nephhrops Digital (Lynce Digital Art)
Javier Ferreira & César Fernández

How to donate?

You go into revolution-pack.com

Once in our website is just click on the donations button wich is the one at the top right. The symbol of two hands and the coin in the center.

Once you click on donate, it directs you to a Paypal account. The rest is totally intuitive.

For any question, please contact us at this email: revolution-pack @ revolution-pack . com

Note: Sadly this is a important thing for us due for all I posted and all my free time is for RP, but free time has to go to my real life job soon if this situation continues (Spain's Economy).
Great job dude!
I can't believe that the first picture of this XRT is recreated inside LFS. This is just great.
ValiugerA_MetalistA, you use old version of RP2012. New not finished yet, that bugs will be fixed i think.
@ Lynce. Love your work lynce and would like it to continue for as long as possible!

Donation sent!

Regards

Mark

@LFS community. Come on guys im sure we can all spare a few euros to support this great add-on!
Lynce, i wonder... how do you take your screenshots with full graphics, your specs arent really capable are they? Or does some one else take them?
Quote from ValiugerA_MetalistA :Lynce look this: http://www.4shared.com/photo/J ... 12-09-26_12-32-55-03.html

LFS system. No solution. Unsolved bug. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the interest.

Quote from Frunze118 :ValiugerA_MetalistA, you use old version of RP2012. New not finished yet, that bugs will be fixed i think.

There will be unsolved bugs sadly.

Quote from Velocity. :@ Lynce. Love your work lynce and would like it to continue for as long as possible!

Donation sent!

Regards

Mark

@LFS community. Come on guys im sure we can all spare a few euros to support this great add-on!

Thank you very much by your contribution and the encouragement.

Quote from Omar1 :Lynce, i wonder... how do you take your screenshots with full graphics, your specs arent really capable are they? Or does some one else take them?

I'm very surprised by your question and I do not understand why

If it is about the XR GT Turbo rally pic, is an edited screenshot. The original one is here inside this comparative:

If it is all the screenshots from Revolution Pack blog. I take that screenshots by myself and this is all my configuration and specification. Anyway Thanks for your interest. I'm glad btw:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27946711@N08/8024704744/

I have a monitor LG Flatron E2211 It is a gift for our anniversary (my girlfriend). This is my configuration:

Full size

Graphic card settings and model:

Full size

Configuration of the screen inside of LFS. The size is not 1920 x 1080 because my eternal trouble with the frames (PC specifications).

Full size

Configuration of the Graphics inside of LFS

Full size

Photoshop program

Full size

PC specifications

Full size

If community gives permission I will cut and paste the most important post for us:

Quote from Nicce :True Lynce. Me my self can donate without a problem to be able to have Aston/Ky.. Heck.. EVEN if it just means the outdated track @ Westhill i can put in some € for u my friend.

Thanks you very much.

Donations._

Hello, everyone, again.

Finally, because of the very few that has been donated and the great effort that I am dedicating to Revolution Pack, again I invite the Live for Speed users to make their contribution.

However small for us will be great for the community and helping to continue working together to improve one of the best racing simulators.

As a reminder we are two people who are dedicated to the Revolution Pack. I perform the texturizaciones and web design and my partner is engaged in Revolution Pack web programming and probably of some shader.

The graphical section requires a powerful computer in which I am limited to a PC with the following specifications:

Intel(R) Core(TM 2 CPU 6320 @ 1,86 Ghz 1,86Ghz, 1,00 GB of RAM and a graphics card ATI Radeon Shappire X1550 with 512 Mb of Ram.

As you see it is a very limited equipment. But for texture development is insufficient because development is 45% slower than with the latest equipment.

The internet speed is 512 kbps downstream and very limited upstream. Insufficient for a good documentation and localization of textures.

Obviously I do not ask someone to buy a PC for me or a new graphics card. It is not about that.

This is to make people aware that the work of Revolution Pack is done with very limited resources and the time we are investing in this development is unpaid. We do not even have extra money.

Unfortunately if donations continue on the same line in time we will be forced to leave the development because every hobby is a sacrifice.

Thanks to those people who at first made their donations. Were 3 people and they know who they are. THANK YOU.

Nephhrops Digital (Lynce Digital Art)
Javier Ferreira & César Fernández

How to donate?

You go into revolution-pack.com

Once in our website is just click on the donations button wich is the one at the top right. The symbol of two hands and the coin in the center.

Once you click on donate, it directs you to a Paypal account. The rest is totally intuitive.

For any question, please contact us at this email: revolution-pack @ revolution-pack . com

Note: Sadly this is a important thing for us due for all I posted and all my free time is for RP, but free time has to go to my real life job soon if this situation continues (Spain's Economy).
I'm definetly supporting this add-on. It's not only because of the "look", but because I also admire the work and the passion Lynce & Co is putting in to make it real.

Hopefully, his work will inspire more artists around here to create, and our support will inspire more and more fellow racers to "chip in".

Keep it up
Luchian

PS: 3K068036JC617583E
Man. You make 4096 textures on so old pc. It's respect

As i can understand still no webmoney donations ? Oh, i get your message. Very sad =( OK, anyway i wish you good luck with finishing RP2012

I hope other can help you with this.

P.S. Dear Lynce, i think that if you'll open more internet cashes - you'll get more donations.
ValiugerA_MetalistA, try default textures and watch that places. If it still unnormal - you can report.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG