The online racing simulator
Romanian translation
(85 posts, started )
Quote from kitu_gudu :I will try to update I as much as I can today.

Thank you for this, but please take it easy, no need to rush.

I can't get the patch out today because of more complications, including proof that a user can still join as an admin and crash a host.
OK, I hope to release the test patch next week (in the next few days). It would be great if the Romanian translation could be complete then so we can get it tested. I expect a lot of people to try the test patch.
Quote from Scawen :OK, I hope to release the test patch next week (in the next few days). It would be great if the Romanian translation could be complete then so we can get it tested. I expect a lot of people to try the test patch.

4 lines left....

If it's possible, I would like to have the following exceptions (for now):
3g_undrtray Canal aerodinamic inferior
3a_ptp_remt la distanță
3g_dbnotava Baza de date cu skin-uri de înalta rezoluție nu este disponibilă
3a_kazoom_i Micșorare câmp vizual
Thanks!

I've increased the allowed length of those strings and similar ones near them.

I've copied your strings into them as well.
From a quick look, the translation looks good.

Just one thing looks a bit messy :

Reducere senzitivitate direcţie pe centru %.2f:

As it is really squeezed in, and has the wrong colon spacing. How about this instead?

Reducere senzitivitate direcţie %.2f :

Just so it looks better? I guess people can figure out for themselves that it is in the centre?
Romanian is now released for testing in test patch 0.6B5.

I decided to make that small change for now.

Thanks for the translation. I hope you get some good feedback.
Quote from Scawen :
Just one thing looks a bit messy :

Reducere senzitivitate direcţie pe centru %.2f:

As it is really squeezed in, and has the wrong colon spacing. How about this instead?

Reducere senzitivitate direcţie %.2f :

Just so it looks better? I guess people can figure out for themselves that it is in the centre?

You are right. " Reducere senzitivitate direcţie" is not a bad alternative, but there is also "Liniaritate direcţie ".

Thank you.
I translated the keys.pdf file as well. Link
Thank you luchian for your help.
Thanks, kitu_gudu - I got your email
bugs
Hey guys,

Time has (finally) allowed me to get back, and I have two tasty bugs to report. As these bugs are specific to the Ro translation, I figured this is the correct place.

- track selection screen, layout selector. There are two buttons, a "delete" which removes the layout file from the hdd, and a "clear" button which results in loading the default track (i.e. no layout selected). Both are currently translated to the same word "sterge"...
This can be fixed on our side, may I suggest using "sterge" and "nimic" or anyway, something that differentiates between those.

- replays contain the (translation of the) word "winner", which results in the files being named playername_trackname_carname_^ECAŞTIGĂTOR_count.spr (disregard the space in the file extension, not sure why this is displayed in the post, in the edit box I have no space between p and r...)

In game, the filename is displayed as: playername_trackname_carname_CASTIGATOR_count and of course we get an error "cannot open the file".

After the filename is changed to simple characters, it can be then loaded properly. I don't think there's a specific variable name for the replay "winner", so an option is to change the translation to "primul" (meaning the 1st) but I guess this might be the case for other languages too.

Romanian translation
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG