Poll : What do you think of the Fragmaster team

What community, didn't know they had one
They only race oval don't they?
Don't like the community, don't like the drivers
Like the community, like the drivers
Don't like the community, like the drivers
Like the community, don't like the drivers
Quote from Becky Rose :
The difference is that on this forum you don't hold the ban stick so you can't have the last word. What you can learn from this - is this thread holds the backlash you would have heard if you hadn't booted all those users.

There wouldn't be any backlash if users weren't booted :P.
Quote from fragile_dog :There wouldn't be any backlash if users weren't booted :P.

+1
Quote from 510N3D : Perfect example how people with problems try to find reasons and excuses to make everybody mad on us.

Couple of things:

th84 quite clearly isn't the only person here who has had a bad experience with someone in FM, or with your server. Saying he's badmouthing you to cause ill feeling suggests you've ignored a lot of the other responses in this thread.

Also: You might want to join a [noobs] server one day to see how different it is to the server environment you've created with FM. Then maybe you'll understand the difference between a friendly, welcoming server and an oval server full of children administered by an over-eager robot.
i guess in the end of the day its all about how easily youre able to tell a teams attitude by what its acronym stands for
Current Poll Results for those who haven't voted.

Like the community, like the drivers 10
Like the community, don't like the drivers 3
Don't like the community, like the drivers 4
Don't like the community, don't like the drivers 25
They only race oval don't they? 53
What community, didn't know they had one 101
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Current Poll Results for those who haven't voted.

LOL.

There's a view results button

EDIT: Fixed quote tags.
People are lazy.

FACT!
I just made a visit to your forum's. The kind of attitude in this thread is the typical response to anyone who don't agree with you guy's.

"Most of the posters in the LFS forum really suck. There opinions are a bucket full of sh**. But always nice comedy to flame there. (oval +-skills)"

(quoted from fragmaster froum) http://www.fragmaster.net/fm/i ... ;file=viewtopic&t=575

I dont understand how one's opinion's can be seen as a "bucket of s***"
That alone, IMO, explain's the poll results.

I think Thor was trying to do a good thing here, it's a shame, but it only takes one or two bad apple's to spoil the bunch.

Im gonna let this horse R.I.P. now. Good luck to you fella's.
Yep! Shows that 28 of 197 voters don´t like us.

Get a brain.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Yep! Shows that 28 of 197 voters don´t like us.

Get a brain.

No it doesn't.

It shows that out of 42, 28 don't like you.

The other 155 either don't know who you are, or have voted that you only race oval. Some of them may not like you but couldn't or couldn't be arsed to multiple vote.
I'm liking you less.
Im loving it
Quote :Yep! Shows that 28 of 197 voters don´t like us.

Get a brain.

A poll at the end of this thread would yield different results, without question.

I wont touche the slight though, i'll leave the below the belt stuff to you guys.
Quote from www.fragmaseter.net - Crazy Harry :Really don´t know about the goals but the thread shows very chearly that this world is full of airheads, "Yes"-mans and other subjects without an own opinion. Follow the crowd is the key. Wink

I´m sick of all that flaming against oval racing. I´m sick to explain the fun of it 1000s of times. Dunno why people are always sticking there noses in things they don´t like. Would you go to a football stadium with a banner called "I don´t like football"? Or would you spend your time with things you like?

Comments like these don't help.
Help with what? Nice how much power some of you guys pumped into something you don´t like.

BTW: The text you´ve posted is from a private forum Mr. Yellowpress. And taken out of a thread. But maybe you think that Kennedy says "Ich bin ein Berliner"...
That text I got is a result of typing www.fragmaster.net > forums > general talk.

EDIT: They don't help your reputation. Thats what the thread is about. I was only trying to help and you flame me.
Erm... yes. This shows that you are able to use a forum. Congrats.
You've just said that I took the text from a private forum, no it's not it's a public one.

Just because I've pissed on your chips you're trying to look clever to stop yourself from looking a twat.

Not going to work sunshine.
Quote from Crazy Harry :The text you´ve posted is from a private forum Mr. Yellowpress.

if it were private he wouldnt be able to read your post without a password
Quote from Shotglass :if it were private he wouldnt be able to read your post without a password

Exactly what I was trying to get across to him.
I am proud to come to this city as the guest of your distinguished Mayor, who has symbolized throughout the world the fighting spirit of West Berlin. And I am proud -- And I am proud to visit the Federal Republic with your distinguished Chancellor who for so many years has committed Germany to democracy and freedom and progress, and to come here in the company of my fellow American, General Clay, who -- who has been in this city during its great moments of crisis and will come again if ever needed.
Two thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, the proudest boast was "civis Romanus sum." Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is "Ich bin ein Berliner."
(I appreciate my interpreter translating my German.)
There are many people in the world who really don't understand, or say they don't, what is the great issue between the free world and the Communist world.
Let them come to Berlin.
There are some who say -- There are some who say that communism is the wave of the future.
Let them come to Berlin.
And there are some who say, in Europe and elsewhere, we can work with the Communists.
Let them come to Berlin.
And there are even a few who say that it is true that communism is an evil system, but it permits us to make economic progress.
Lass' sie nach Berlin kommen. Let them come to Berlin.

Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect. But we have never had to put a wall up to keep our people in -- to prevent them from leaving us. I want to say on behalf of my countrymen who live many miles away on the other side of the Atlantic, who are far distant from you, that they take the greatest pride, that they have been able to share with you, even from a distance, the story of the last 18 years. I know of no town, no city, that has been besieged for 18 years that still lives with the vitality and the force, and the hope, and the determination of the city of West Berlin.
While the wall is the most obvious and vivid demonstration of the failures of the Communist system -- for all the world to see -- we take no satisfaction in it; for it is, as your Mayor has said, an offense not only against history but an offense against humanity, separating families, dividing husbands and wives and brothers and sisters, and dividing a people who wish to be joined together.
What is -- What is true of this city is true of Germany: Real, lasting peace in Europe can never be assured as long as one German out of four is denied the elementary right of free men, and that is to make a free choice. In 18 years of peace and good faith, this generation of Germans has earned the right to be free, including the right to unite their families and their nation in lasting peace, with good will to all people.
You live in a defended island of freedom, but your life is part of the main. So let me ask you, as I close, to lift your eyes beyond the dangers of today, to the hopes of tomorrow, beyond the freedom merely of this city of Berlin, or your country of Germany, to the advance of freedom everywhere, beyond the wall to the day of peace with justice, beyond yourselves and ourselves to all mankind.
Freedom is indivisible, and when one man is enslaved, all are not free. When all are free, then we look -- can look forward to that day when this city will be joined as one and this country and this great Continent of Europe in a peaceful and hopeful globe. When that day finally comes, as it will, the people of West Berlin can take sober satisfaction in the fact that they were in the front lines for almost two decades.
All -- All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And, therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner."
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Exactly what I was trying to get across to him.

your post wasnt there yet when i wrote mine
@Chris_Kerry: I agree, your posts in this thread are very helpful the last few days. Also your interventionn with fischfix about the callvote/wrecker thing was cool. Quote something from a community forum (ok, not private) to an other wasn´t that helpful.
can we close that threat please? it leads to absolutly nothing! Thank you gentleman!
Quote from Crazy Harry :@Chris_Kerry: I agree, your posts in this thread are very helpful the last few days. Also your interventionn with fischfix about the callvote/wrecker thing was cool. Quote something from a community forum (ok, not private) to an other wasn´t that helpful.

I qouted it because I felt that the community needed to know what people from FM had to say about them.

I'm a firm believer that people should be given all the evidence so they can make their own minds up. I saw this thread and thought it would be in the best interests to post it.

I'm glad you found my posts useful.

Chris
This thread is closed

What do you think of the Fragmaster Team?
(239 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG