The online racing simulator
Eek. Nail biting time for RHR/Andretti.
Twice in one season, Sato?

Congrats to RHR, well done.
WTF happened?!
3rd time Mario Andretti trophy winner but the ovals again destroyed his championship hopes...
that was a pretty thrilling race, reminded me of the Indy 500 this year.
Hattrick for Power
#857 - CSF
4 in a row would be special.
Needs inspiring background music lol.
It's all true.
Quote from Mustafur :Needs inspiring background music lol.

No need for dramatic music, the guy's words(and his backyard...) speak for themselves
Should race in montreal imo
Quote from Mustangman759 :Should race in montreal imo

Should/would/could are nice, but can they pony up the 7 figures sanctioning fee? Do they really want to anyway?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Should/would/could are nice, but can they pony up the 7 figures sanctioning fee? Do they really want to anyway?

no probably not, but it is a good circuit
Quote from Mustangman759 :no probably not, but it is a good circuit

Yes it is, of course... My point is, if IndyCar(aswell as most high profile international motorsports series) was picking tracks based on track layout qualify only, we'd be looking at a totally different calendar right now.

Making up fictional motorsports calendars can be a fun game, but it's just a fantasy land thing.
Anyway, it's pretty sad that 2013 might be the first American Open Wheel season with no airport race since 1981.

A little bit of the sport's history and diversity going away... Not cool
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Anyway, it's pretty sad that 2013 might be the first American Open Wheel season with no airport race since 1981.

A little bit of the sport's history and diversity going away... Not cool

already disappeared in Europe, now in America as well... sad sad
2013 calender to be released on Sunday. Reffering "motorsport-total.com" it shall have two double header events (racing on Saturday and Sunday), most likely at Sonoma and Belle Isle.
Quote from TFalke55 :2013 calender to be released on Sunday. Reffering "motorsport-total.com" it shall have two double header events (racing on Saturday and Sunday), most likely at Sonoma and Belle Isle.

What about texas?
Quote from Gougoodthing :What about texas?

Relations between IndyCar and TMS are still pretty cold after the safety related controversies preceding the 2012 race.

I would imagine that negotiating a contract extension (for a single header race) was enough of a hassle like that.
Justified safety related controversies IMO
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Relations between IndyCar and TMS are still pretty cold after the safety related controversies preceding the 2012 race.

I would imagine that negotiating a contract extension (for a single header race) was enough of a hassle like that.

Oops, I thought Texas had a double header...

Didn't Iowa have a double header? Or were they qualifying races?

2012 IndyCar Series
(957 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG