The online racing simulator
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO Monza 2012
(58 posts, started )
DRS:
2 DRS zones. One on the main straight and the other the straight after turn 7.
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/201 ... nzas-drs-zones-shortened/

Race information:
Number of Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.793 km
Race Distance: 307 km
Full Throttle: 76%
Brake Wear: High
Downforce Level: Low

Source: link

Weather:
http://www.autosport.com/f1/weather.html

Timetable:
Practice 1 Fri 8:00-9:30
Practice 2 Fri 12:00-13:30
Practice 3 Sat 9:00-10:00
Qualifying Sat 12:00-13:00
The Race Sun 12:00-14:00

All times in GMT and may be totally wrong

2011 results:
hhttp://www.formula1.com/results/season/2011/856/

Live timing:
http://www.formula1.com/live_timing/
#2 - CSF
Felipe is faster than you, do you understand?

A third car issue for Fernando this weekend?
What the **** just happened to Alonso?
#4 - Hahmo
Lol @ Alonso, Lol @ Maldonado, Lol @ Kimi, Lol @ everything
Massa yeeeees!
Scuderia Ferrari ‏@InsideFerrari
A problem on Fernando's car prevented him to fight for pole: a real shame...

Scuderia Ferrari ‏@InsideFerrari
It looks like there was a mechanical failure on the rear of Fernando's car, possibly the rear anti-roll bar.
Personally I think it's a load of shit. REAR ARB failure my arse.

Typical from Ferrari to balls it up and not admit a mistake infront of their 'adoring' fans.
Quote from BlueFlame :Personally I think it's a load of shit.

Could use that to describe everything that comes out of your mouth. Maybe your consistency bracket is 1.5 seconds, but these are the best drivers in the world. I dont think so.

Anyway if it is true then it would be the 4th, Engine FP1, Brakes and Gearbox FP2 and now this. Good work Ferrari . I think there has to be something because 1.5(to his best lap in Q1 or Q2) seconds in errors would be a horrific lap without an offtrack moment or something.
Best drivers in the world yes but it doesn't mean they aren't humans. They just like everyone else, are prone to making mistakes. It's quite obvious that shit just went wrong for them with Alonso and going by Alonso's interview with Sky it seems that this broken ARB was some phantom failure.

To an extent his time was uber slow, but obviously it was effectively an aborted lap but they just completed the lap to get a time on table in-case the Sauber didn't run as sometimes happens with the midfield teams that get into Q3 and tyre save.

To put it another way, there's more probability of one person making a mistake (the driver) than a whole team of engineers and mechanics not fitting an ARB properly.
Given the aggressiveness of the kerbs and the sleeping policemen in the run-off areas I could believe an ARB failure. A broken or fractured ARB blade or mount isn't the same thing as the team making an error in fitting it.
Quote from amp88 :Given the aggressiveness of the kerbs and the sleeping policemen in the run-off areas I could believe an ARB failure. A broken or fractured ARB blade or mount isn't the same thing as the team making an error in fitting it.

Yes this is true. Maybe I'm reading too much into the Alonso interview then. Infact I probably am.
-
(banfwd) DELETED by banfwd
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Quote from IsaacPrice :Anyway if it is true then it would be the 4th, Engine FP1, Brakes and Gearbox FP2 and now this. Good work Ferrari .

ZOMG GROSJEAN'S FAULT!!!1111! i
#13 - CSF
Well that's made the championship interesting. 37 points from Alonso to Hamilton with Red Bull looking more and more like a team in a bit of trouble.
That vettel penalty was a tough call. Hard to tell whether vettel pushed alonso wide or just drove his line as alonso's outside pass attempt was probably not something vettel was expecting. Borderline racing incident/wort a penalty.
Perez and Sauber on fire. That was a bit too close for comfort.

Anyways... Another seemingly easy McLaren 1-2 gone to shit... Sigh.
#16 - CSF
Good to see the Tifosi being as classy as they always are. Such a reactionary crowd considering their reaction to Alonso in 06.
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA 2012
Provisional Results
Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid Pts
1 4 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 53 Winner 1 25
2 15 Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 53 +4.3 secs 12 18
3 5 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 53 +20.5 secs 10 15
4 6 Felipe Massa Ferrari 53 +29.6 secs 3 12
5 9 Kimi Räikkönen Lotus-Renault 53 +30.8 secs 7 10
6 7 Michael Schumacher Mercedes 53 +31.2 secs 4 8
7 8 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 53 +33.5 secs 6 6
8 11 Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 53 +41.0 secs 9 4
9 14 Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 53 +43.8 secs 8 2
10 19 Bruno Senna Williams-Renault 53 +48.1 secs 13 1
11 18 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 53 +48.6 secs 22
12 16 Daniel Ricciardo STR-Ferrari 53 +50.3 secs 14
13 10 Jerome D'Ambrosio Lotus-Renault 53 +75.8 secs 15
14 20 Heikki Kovalainen Caterham-Renault 52 +1 Lap 17
15 21 Vitaly Petrov Caterham-Renault 52 +1 Lap 18
16 25 Charles Pic Marussia-Cosworth 52 +1 Lap 20
17 24 Timo Glock Marussia-Cosworth 52 +1 Lap 19
18 22 Pedro de la Rosa HRT-Cosworth 52 +1 Lap 23
19 23 Narain Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth 52 +1 Lap 21
20 2 Mark Webber Red Bull Racing-Renault 51 +2 Laps 11
21 12 Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes 50 +3 Laps 24
22 1 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Racing-Renault 47 +6 Laps 5
Ret 3 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 32 +21 Laps 2
Ret 17 Jean-Eric Vergne STR-Ferrari 8 +45 Laps 16

Note - Maldonado dropped five grid spots for a jump start and five for causing a collision at the previous round. Di Resta dropped five for an unscheduled gearbox change.

Edit: Why do tables not work in these fourms... :P
Kimi is 3rd in general standings, that took me by surprise, nice..
Vetel penalty was completely obvious, but it's a shame he retired.

What a beastly drive by Peretz, I can only hope he doesn't become a forever-second-driver at Derprari.

e: There were some occasions of illegal blocking that were not investigated. Slippery slope is slippery.
Perez!

Glad Kimi is up there in points too.
Really surprised of how Kimi managed those 36 laps on those tires without losing positions towards the end. Vettel would have passed without retirement, schumi was close..

Anyway looking good for Kimi, third overall standings 1 point behind lewis me likes
Quote from Anthoop :Looking at the Vettel penalty the rule is that if the following car completes the pass there is no penalty? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnQC3eEYqg
It appears to be very similar just role reversal?

Stop being bitter, the rules were changed recently to stop it completely. Whether the pass is completed or not, or whoever you are.
Alonso left more room and it was further around the bend. Glad he got penalised and retired, can't stand the German prick
Quote from DejaVu :Alonso left more room and it was further around the bend. Glad he got penalised and retired, can't stand the German prick

Plus goddamn one.

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG