The online racing simulator
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO Monza 2012
(58 posts, started )
It wasn't a penalty. The closing speed was high and I am not so sure what Alonso was thinking to be quite honest.
Loved how black Senna was booed away when tried to befriend 50k+ tifosis

Great result by Perez and Fernando!
Definitely was a penalty, imo. Good work by the stewards all around this weekend.
Quote from TexasLTU :Loved how black Senna was booed away when tried to befriend 50k+ tifosis

Great result by Perez and Fernando!

Italians are racist as fak what did you expect?
#30 - CSF
Well, no. They've booed McLaren drivers for the past 25 years or so. They booed Alonso in 2006 and 2007...
Well, there are reports of people making monkey grunting noises while they were doing the podium ceremony
#32 - CSF
I'm aware, but the thread on Autosport was deleted when doubts were raised about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Stop being bitter, the rules were changed recently to stop it completely. Whether the pass is completed or not, or whoever you are.

Bitter? How so?
I am not a supporter of either driver and even if I were would that mean I can not be objective? It was a passing observation of a similar incident, on the same corner, with the same drivers, I did not imply whether I thought the penalty was just or unjust.
I believe the penalty reason was "forcing another car off the track", was anything said about the Di Resta/Senna incident? (btw, I missed the end of the race and interviews....so it is a question...ok?)
Quote from CSF :Well, no. They've booed McLaren drivers for the past 25 years or so. They booed Alonso in 2006 and 2007...

Italians are racist, it's nothing short of a fact. Do you think there will ever be a black guy driving for Ferrari, I will actually eat a hat if that happens.

Anthoop in regards to being bitter it just sounded like you were suggesting both scenarios were the same and that Alonso deserved a penalty for last year (which he didn't).
Quote from BlueFlame :Italians are racist, it's nothing short of a fact. Do you think there will ever be a black guy driving for Ferrari, I will actually eat a hat if that happens.

Anthoop in regards to being bitter it just sounded like you were suggesting both scenarios were the same and that Alonso deserved a penalty for last year (which he didn't).

balotelli
Quote from Franky.S :balotelli

It's almost obligatory for every national team to recruit some black people so that doesn't count
Quote from BlueFlame :Italians are racist, it's nothing short of a fact.

There are racist/xenophobic people in every country with any kind of real population (qualified that remark so someone wouldn't find an uninhabited island that's technically a country and entirely disprove my point). It's no doubt true that you can find instances of clearly racist/xenophobic violence (even including murder) perpetrated by Italians, but you can do that for basically every country. Can you prove that Italians are, on average, more racist/xenophobic compared to other countries in Europe or the rest of the world? Can you demonstrate they have any influence on the hiring policy of Ferrari? Making such an idiotic generalisation as saying "Italians are racist" and claiming it's a fact is one of the more ridiculous things you've said.

If you look at this Eurobarometer special report on racism and xenophobia released in 1997 you'll see that Italy appears basically in the middle of EU member states. 30% of Italians described themselves as "Very racist" or "Quite racist", compared to 32% in the UK, 35% in Finland, 42% in Austria, 31% in the Netherlands, 48% in France, 34% in Germany, 43% in Denmark and 55% in Belgium.
#38 - JJ72
A racist comment on people being racist, wow.
For a study like that to be effective they should monitor those peoples conversations etc, not ask them "is your country racist". If they are all racist they aren't going to consider themselves racist as they consider their ideal to be a correct one.

Basically the question was "Is your social/political idea wrong." and if they believe in it, which most of them do they're not going to agree with that question are they?

There's actually no way to prove ANY thought process or ideology between humans, as there are too many variables to quantify a legitimately correct factual study it's always going to be vague.

So you have more chance of being correct by generalizing negatively or positively, and I have never ever known an Italian not be racist so I decided to generalize negatively.

I'm not going to speak with over 50 Italians and then assume that my experience counts for jack shit, and that the Italian population are left wing and it just so happened by coincidence that every Italian I ever have spoken too was a racist, be it mild or strong.
Quote from BlueFlame :For a study like that to be effective they should monitor those peoples conversations etc, not ask them "is your country racist". If they are all racist they aren't going to consider themselves racist as they consider their ideal to be a correct one.

Basically the question was "Is your social/political idea wrong." and if they believe in it, which most of them do they're not going to agree with that question are they?

Did you even read the first section of the report? The question for the results I quoted was as follows:

Quote from Eurobarometer :Some people feel they are not at all racist. Others feel they are very racist. Would you look at this card and give me the number that shows your own feelings about this? [my emphasis] If you feel you are not at all racist, you give a score of 1. If you feel you are very racist, you give a score of 10. The scores between 1 and 10 allow you to say how close to either side you are.

That is to say that the respondents were directly asked how racist they thought they were. How you manage to try and twist this into something entirely different is beyond me. Racism is typically considered to be a bad thing (except by those who seem to wear it as a badge of honour). If anything, the percentage of respondents who admit they consider themselves to be racist should be lower, not higher than reality. Unless, of course, you're suggesting that not only are Italians exceptionally racist they're also exceptionally dishonest when replying to questionnaires...

Quote from BlueFlame :There's actually no way to prove ANY thought process or ideology between humans, as there are too many variables to quantify a legitimately correct factual study it's always going to be vague.

Asking direct questions to over 16,000 people seems like a reasonably sound methodology, at least to me. I don't really understand why you're trying to apply some sort of metaphysical layer here, as though nothing anyone ever says is factual.

Quote from BlueFlame :So you have more chance of being correct by generalizing negatively or positively, and I have never ever known an Italian not be racist so I decided to generalize negatively.

I just don't know how to respond to this. You have more chance of being correct by generalising? Really? Can you even try to defend that particular piece of 'logic'? To me, it's just stunning that you would say this and expect it to be taken as read.

Quote from BlueFlame :I'm not going to speak with over 50 Italians and then assume that my experience counts for jack shit, and that the Italian population are left wing and it just so happened by coincidence that every Italian I ever have spoken too was a racist, be it mild or strong.

Couple of problems with this. Firstly, no-one knows where you pulled this "over 50" figure from. For all I/we know it could be a complete fabrication. Secondly, and I don't want this to be taken as needlessly offensive, but you fairly consistently express views that would be considered right wing. Ever thought that it's the company you keep that skews your 'results' to the right? As an example, I'm pretty sure if I went to a BNP meeting and interviewed everyone leaving I would find a large percentage of respondents were Islamophobic.
#41 - JJ72
You go by numbers, I go by reality.

Sure enough you have no reason to believe me and you have every reason to ridicule my credibility but in regards to humans, no amount of study or survey is going to accurately portray any individual person or group with humans you can only go by your own experience, not what people have said in an official survey and there's a difference between right wing and a blatant racist.

If you're suggesting I'm of right wing mind or racist then you'd be wrong, I'm a realist, it makes no difference who or what you are. If you don't adhere to my moral code I don't care who you are, I'll say what I think/feel. As I've done here. I just say the shit people don't want to say or don't want to realize.

My theory was proven anyway by the fans at Monza giving that reaction to Hamilton on the podium, not the booing but the racist jeers and gesticulations. A few people can't make that much noise within a group of so many people.

This doesn't prove my theory though by any means, but just look how many pages of this shit there are :
https://www.google.co.uk/searc ... ...0.0...1c.1.RI1QHS76LAM
Quote from BlueFlame :[...]you have every reason to ridicule my credibility[...]

Why bother? You're doing a good job destroying every shred of it every time you open your mouth...
#44 - aoun
I would be laughing at the racial comment,

however, due to a fair bit of PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, i can agree with the statement of Italians being racist. Whether they all are or not, I don't know, nor do I care, Im not stating that, but I have experienced quite a lot of racism from Italians. And in saying that, Italians have a reputation for being racist. Where do i find that claim? Word of mouth, Wikipedia and google isnt the end of all arguments..

Don't over analyse my post. It is what it is.

Same time, same for Americans, same for Australians. ....I dont think you get more racist than them two.
#45 - JJ72
Quote from amp88 :Did you even read the first section of the report? The question for the results I quoted was as follows:

That is to say that the respondents were directly asked how racist they thought they were. How you manage to try and twist this into something entirely different is beyond me. Racism is typically considered to be a bad thing (except by those who seem to wear it as a badge of honour). If anything, the percentage of respondents who admit they consider themselves to be racist should be lower, not higher than reality. Unless, of course, you're suggesting that not only are Italians exceptionally racist they're also exceptionally dishonest when replying to questionnaires...

Asking direct questions to over 16,000 people seems like a reasonably sound methodology, at least to me. I don't really understand why you're trying to apply some sort of metaphysical layer here, as though nothing anyone ever says is factual.

I just don't know how to respond to this. You have more chance of being correct by generalising? Really? Can you even try to defend that particular piece of 'logic'? To me, it's just stunning that you would say this and expect it to be taken as read.

Couple of problems with this. Firstly, no-one knows where you pulled this "over 50" figure from. For all I/we know it could be a complete fabrication. Secondly, and I don't want this to be taken as needlessly offensive, but you fairly consistently express views that would be considered right wing. Ever thought that it's the company you keep that skews your 'results' to the right? As an example, I'm pretty sure if I went to a BNP meeting and interviewed everyone leaving I would find a large percentage of respondents were Islamophobic.

If you haven't yet noticed, Blueflame is the troll of this forum with no valuable insights in any discussion. Not to mention that arguing with him is pointless since he honestly doesn't seem understand even simple arguments. Just ignore him.

Remember people: ''Don't feed the troll''
Quote from Juzaa :

Remember people: ''Don't feed the troll''

Should've used this. :P

:feedtroll
Quote from IsaacPrice :OMFG are you trying to say every black person has aids!?!?! /troll

yes thats exactly what im trying to say
well done for picking up on it

FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO Monza 2012
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG