The online racing simulator
Would like to translate the Options->Display->Interface screen [done]
this options screen is the only that is untranslated in LFS (of course, I still instist that track names should be translatable - to transliterate them in non-latin packs). Needless to say, it needs to be translated. I keep getting these requests from liveforspeed.ru guys.
#2 - Lible
+1 from me. I can't understand why it was made like this in the first place.
I just want to let you know this is on my notes to consider but will not be done for Z. I'm just too tired now from 6 months on this patch. I just need to do the minimum required fixes and get Patch Z out safely.
You want to translate the track names? I'm sorry but I dont want to race on a track called 'La baie de fougère verte inversée' (Fern Bay Green REV)...
Riders Motion: French pack has nothing to do with this. Config names were translatable long ago, but in your pack they're left as they were.

I need this for Russian, Belarussian and other non-latin languages, for example Japanese may want to write them in Katakana. In our geographic conventions, names are transliterated and are written in Russian, not in latin script, AND we already do this in the forums. Names should be written consistently.

Scawen, ok, I'm waiting patiently. Do what you thing is right thing to do. Thanks for all the work you do!
detail : we should wait for this possible translation.
There are people that are waiting for this translation. Also around me.
But priority will be very very low in this. maybe.

If you have time, and this item not deletion from a note,we help any time.
Hi, thank you for your patience - the Interface options screen can now be translated!

The new file is in the online translation system : http://www.lfs.net/lfs_translate/translate.php

I'm aiming to release a test patch on Friday.

The main thing about the test patch is multiplayer system improvements (reliability, responsiveness and increased protection against hackers).
Quote from Scawen :Hi, thank you for your patience - the Interface options screen can now be translated!

The new file is in the online translation system : http://www.lfs.net/lfs_translate/translate.php

Thanks a lot for that!

Are you planning to send e-mails to all translators as usual? It would be better so more of them can notice that in time.

Also, I can think of one more line which displays quite frequently in LFS and still isn’t translatable yet. It’s the text saying "Converting skin X of Y : XXX_skinname" shown when starting LFS. It’s probably not as important for the users who don’t know English, since it describes an automatic action done by LFS, but it would be cool to have it translated.

Edit: And also the message in the attachment could be made translatable
Attached images
value.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Thanks a lot for that!

Are you planning to send e-mails to all translators as usual? It would be better so more of them can notice that in time.

Also, I can think of one more line which displays quite frequently in LFS and still isn’t translatable yet. It’s the text saying "Converting skin X of Y : XXX_skinname" shown when starting LFS. It’s probably not as important for the users who don’t know English, since it describes an automatic action done by LFS, but it would be cool to have it translated.

Edit: And also the message in the attachment could be made translatable

Thanks, I missed those texts that come up when you scale or move the interface. They are now added.

I will send the email to all translators but I'm trying to do as many of the new strings as possible before I do so, to avoid spamming the translators.
I could also mention this string

Attached images
3be9ef94e36cce039161007c24f2f2c8.jpg
Scawen, you forget about translate to setups "Configuration\Конфигурация" by UF1 and LX4.

And "Sound mixer" (shift + A in game).
Attached images
lfs_00000064.jpg
lfs_00000066.jpg
Nice finds Audi TT, I forgot about those. At least the "DEFAULT" / "OPEN ROOF" thing could be nice to be translated
also in hotlap, tyre warmer temperature
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :also in hotlap, tyre warmer temperature

That line seems to be already translated in the online system, so that should be fixed in the next LFS version.
Quote from Flame CZE :That line seems to be already translated in the online system, so that should be fixed in the next LFS version.

oh, didn't know that.

Scawen, can you please check this

edit: shift+u -> more -> optimised objects (not translated to croatian)

SKIN : Not found - ...
Sorry to bother you with another thing, but in this screenshot, you can see that the track info line is too long and does not fit in the screen size, is it possible to fix it somehow?
Attached images
lfs_00000544.jpg
//sound mixer
right column
L - load
S - save
The for that, who not know.

LOL
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by DANIEL-CRO
Quote from Flame CZE :Sorry to bother you with another thing, but in this screenshot, you can see that the track info line is too long and does not fit in the screen size, is it possible to fix it somehow?

I've done that easy thing, will not add it to the patch notes.
I translated lines to Croatian, since I dont belive jonnie is around.

3h_invalidu Pogrešno korisničko ime

3h_in_title Naslov :
3h_in_bigbt Veliki gumb :
3h_in_opaci Neprozirnost %.2f :
3h_in_bbtxt Tekst :
3h_in_smlbt Mali gumb :
3h_text_uns Neoznačen tekst :
3h_text_sel Označen tekst :
3h_text_una Nedostupan tekst :
3h_in_texte Tekst, simboli, znakovi :
3h_in_btn_g Zeleni gumb :
3h_in_btn_r Crveni gumb :
3h_in_btn_a Alternativni gumb :
3h_smallm_l Osvjetljenje male mape :
3h_smallm_d Tamnoća male mape :
3h_cr_lap_a Auto 1 krug ispred :
3h_cr_ahead Auto ispred :
3h_ai_ahead AI ispred :
3h_your_car Vlastiti auto :
3h_ai_behin AI iza :
3h_cr_behin Auto iza :
3h_cr_lap_b Auto 1 krug iza :
3h_intcentr Centar sučelja :
3h_intscale Skala sučelja :
3h_in_x_val x %.2f
3h_in_y_val y %.2f
3h_in_reset reset
3h_test_sml Mali gumb
3h_test_big Veliki gumb
3h_in_cen_x centar X
3h_in_cen_y centar Y
3h_in_sca_x X skala
3h_in_sca_y Y skala
3h_betw_a_b Vrijednost mora biti između %.1f i %.1f

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I translated lines to Croatian, since I dont belive jonnie is around.

Thank you - I copied them into the online system.
Thanks you

there seems still to be one line untranslated (last in list)
3h_invalidu Pogrešno korisničko ime

OK, I've added that.

But I'm not sure if it is correct... Google Translate tells me that means "Wrong user name".

Really it is a user name that is invalid - it could not be a real user name - it is too short or contains illegal characters. So I don't know if you have a better translation for that.
I was also thinking how exactly to translate this line, since there is no good word in Croatian. If I use google translator it translates to something like username is fine, and if you translate this back to english youll see "valid username"
I take a look at Serbian translation (almost the same as Croatian) and they translated it like me

Would like to translate the Options->Display->Interface screen [done]
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG