The online racing simulator
Torsdagrace S26 Race 10 2012-08-30 GT3 @ Fern Bay Green
Season 26 Grand Finale

Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Fern Bay Green (FE2)
Car(s): GT3
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 39
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: 1 forced stop, tyrechange required (all four tyres), pitlane open laps 10-30.
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attenders)

NOTE! Restrictions GT3
FX3 - 32%/0kg (FXR)
XR3 - 34%/0kg (XRR)
FZ3 - 28%/0kg (FZR)

TR Top: FXR
TR Top: XRR
TR Top: FZR (this combo has old times with GTR cars, you can check the dates the times were set in !top on the server to spot the GT3 times)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CEST: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CEST: Qualification
21:30 CEST Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 8/28 20:00-22:00 CEST
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here in this forum.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

If you wan to visit our Swedish forum, just follow this link to Torsdagsrace forum
Current race thread is named the same as this tread!

WELCOME!
Password
Tonights password is: lastchance

Password will be set at 20:45 CET
Replay and result
Even when I didn’t practice at all, I enjoyed some decent racing with you guys, thanks!
Great combo, had som fun racing for sure.
Managed to stay out of serious trouble, no major damages on the curbs
This season was kind of "off season" since I had DNS on 75% of the races, next season will be less DNS for sure

Ronus,
we had a hard battle at the back strait, imo it was hard racing resulting in a racing incident ... maybe we both were a little bit over the edge ... ... but I sure didn't do any wrecking on purpose so no hard feelings pls my friend :Handshake

oki, cu all next season
#6 - OTone
Hello sjoblom,

Thank you for your reply

I agree, both on the edge there but it seemed to me that you closed the door unfairly. On the other hand, that place is an dangerous one to pass and I could avoid it too. No hard feelings of course :-)

See you on track

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG