The online racing simulator
Lowlife International: We like the dark
(8 posts, started )
Lowlife International

Hi there!

We like to present the racing team of 'Lowlife International'. Please pay a visit to our teams paddock and let our hostess give you a warm welcome.

For obvious reasons we dislike racing in daylight. We anxiously await night races. There we can show the true qualities of our team.

Greetz,
Lokesz
Strange illepall
So, how many racers are in your team? I would think, it is rather hard to find people who

a) like LFS
b) want to join a team
c) have similar interests, e.g. driving only at night while having fun being stretched or electrified

Anyway ... Welcome and good luck with your team.
Quote from HorsePower :So, how many racers are in your team? I would think, it is rather hard to find people who

a) like LFS
b) want to join a team
c) have similar interests, e.g. driving only at night while having fun being stretched or electrified

Anyway ... Welcome and good luck with your team.

ROFL
:ices_rofl

Nice team, you have a bright future ahead, especially with these training methods.
Quote from HorsePower :So, how many racers are in your team? I would think, it is rather hard to find people who

a) like LFS
b) want to join a team

'Lowlife' is in fact a simulation of a team, not a real team. We have a whole bunch of virtual mechanics, virtual PR ladies etc. I am the only real driver and there's no need for more. The page 'join us' isn't very inviting and not very usefull either. The telephone number is a free information number about income tax. The email does work however.
#7 - joen
So you play a simulation of a simulation in a sense?
Mkay
Quote from joen :So you play a simulation of a simulation in a sense?
Mkay

Exactly. When you look at a mirror in the mirror you are very close to the real thing .
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG