The online racing simulator
Looks great!
Quote from Flame CZE :Outstanding work as always Lynce, keep it up!

Quote from Nicce :looks awsome Lynce.

Thanks!

News._

Bigger on the Blog.

Now I'm working on the grass and rocks from scratch.
Puts the original work to shame
And please do keep us updated on the grass thingy! I am looking forward to see what you can make out of it
roadtextures looks soo damn mutch better imo.
I wanna see an original vs revolution pack comparison with the rally x track.
Thanks for the comments, again.

News._

... and more pics, bigger shots and more information on the Rp's blog.

Cheers.

:faint:
You are just amazing, i'm waiting for this more than im actually waiting for S3
Yeah Lynce you go in right direction. I say about asphalt. And i think texture must look like default, but in bigger resolution and more realistic. Your textures looks like this and it's very nice
Welcome back from holidays. It shows . Great work
I'm just gona wait for westhill / aston / kyoto pack =P

Keep the good work
Just stunning. Great stuff!
Quote from Lynce :

Why does it say 29.62% here and it says 51.85% in the title?
Fantastic!
Quote from Gougoodthing :Why does it say 29.62% here and it says 51.85% in the title?

Probably because he restarted some textures from scratch again, doing them even more hi-res and/or with different style.
Quote from Nicce :roadtextures looks soo damn mutch better imo.

Thank you!! I think is not too much clean such the previous released work.

Quote from Gougoodthing :I wanna see an original vs revolution pack comparison with the rally x track.

Coming soon. Thanks for the interest.

Quote from The Very End :

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :You are just amazing, i'm waiting for this more than im actually waiting for S3

I'm glad by your words.

Quote from Frunze118 :Yeah Lynce you go in right direction. I say about asphalt. And i think texture must look like default, but in bigger resolution and more realistic. Your textures looks like this and it's very nice

This is the line of the work. Thanks for your words.

Quote from luchian :Welcome back from holidays. It shows . Great work

Nice to see you here, my friend.

Quote from Inouva :I'm just gona wait for westhill / aston / kyoto pack =P

Keep the good work

Thanks!! I hope to have more time to do all this work in this years. And, the motivation, also. That is the most important here, Motivation.

I can say that in this moment I'm very very very motivated to work in Live for speed in reference to the textures.

Quote from FireMike15 :Just stunning. Great stuff!

Thank you, brother. ... And I see your signature. Thanks!!!

Quote from Omar1 :Fantastic!

Quote from Whiskey :Probably because he restarted some textures from scratch again, doing them even more hi-res and/or with different style.

I can't say it better. Thanks!!

I'm very limited by my english, hehehehe.

Quote from The Very End :Puts the original work to shame
And please do keep us updated on the grass thingy! I am looking forward to see what you can make out of it

Hahahahaha, well. As always i'll be honest with everybody. I don't know if I can made something interesting. I'll try it and put a lot of effort to get it.

I only made a lot of tests on the rally zone(sand) and the rocks. I think I can make a very realistic rocks for Fern Bay. About the sand I'm not sure at all but I think will follow the same line of the tarmac, more resolution and more realistic. In this thread there are one shot with one example:

Post number 35 of this thread.

I don't know if this texture could be the final file. I will try to improve that shot. I always think if it is possible improve my current work, I recognize I'm extremely perfeccionist.

Cheers.
I like that gravvel, but I think the gravvel which you released in the previous package is better
Mainly because of the transition between the grass and gravvel part looks a bit strange :s
News._

Note: This texture has been reworked from scratch using the same texture than the last picture(I mean the picture from the post number 35). I need to remove the rocks on the edge to make a compatibility with the edge of the latest work. Obviously if you see the pic you can see that is the same than the published work but to increase the quality(previous in 2048 x 2048) it needs to be re-worked from scratch.

More information on Rp's Blog and bigger shot.
Wonderfull, I want to have sex with it, my life is complete!

Joke aside, this is one great looking gravvel path, and if you manage to find a good transition between the grass and gravvel this is superb!
Looking good so far. I can't wait to see the finished work.

Quote from The Very End :Joke aside, this is one great looking gravvel path, and if you manage to find a good transition between the grass and gravvel this is superb!

I agree. It's very important that the transition is good.
Quote from The Very End :Wonderfull, I want to have sex with it, my life is complete!

Joke aside, this is one great looking gravvel path, and if you manage to find a good transition between the grass and gravvel this is superb!

Hehehehehe.

Quote from kitu_gudu :Looking good so far. I can't wait to see the finished work.

I agree. It's very important that the transition is good.

+1. Before the end of this file I have to complete other. This is like a puzzle. The cards must be compatible.

Before I must work on the grass on the hill and rocks. So I can make the transition between the vegetation and the rally area be correct.

News._

One shot more, more information and bigger on the RP's blog.
Looks great so far
The transition now looks great, and I am sure it will look better when you have gotten time to look on the grass textures (at the edge of the picture)
Very nice and epic quality.
I come with Endy's opinion for the grass transition, also. Looking forward to more of yours.

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG