The online racing simulator
Happy 10th Anniversary Live for Speed!
Live for Speed exists 10 years on this very day, I'd like to congratulate Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey and Victor van Vlaardingen with this exciting birthday!

Thanks also to all drivers, for making this sim what it is today. We could use some user promoting on the racing sim fora's, to get some more drivers in.

Let's hope there's many years to come for this great sim!

o/
#2 - Omar1
Woo! :throwrose

Now we wait... :hidesbehi
Scavier, Happy day!
Happy B-day LFS! (omg, have I been playing this for 6 years already?)
2 threads and 8 total posts. Not so happy birthday LFS. May a progress report come soon.
Congratulations to the LFS Dev team and the community for making this game so great.

I'm so glad this sim exists, and it's truley something that was made by someone with a passion for race dynamics. Other race sims i've played have been made by 50 to thousand developers and have kept my interest for a week. LFS was made primarily by 3 people and has kept me interested for 6 years and I still learn new things to this day I think this is truley an achievement.
Happy Birthday LFS, thanks to devs for this amazing racing simulator and live atleast 10 more years

Quote from edge3147 :2 threads and 8 total posts. Not so happy birthday LFS. May a progress report come soon.

You are an idiot, stop complaining and go drive your REAL car kid.
Congrats our dear developers: Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey and Victor van Vlaardingen and Geraldine with 10 years of developing best online racing sim of all times - Live for Speed. Wish you good luck in developing.

18 august 2002 - first version 0.04k founded
18 august 2008 - first announce of S3
18 august 2012 - 10 years of developing

Want to say that every day there are more than 1000 racers online, about 50000 registered, so want to say that LFS most popular true real hardcore racing simulater nowaday. But still more bugs and we want to fix it.
Happy bday indeed. Funny how i have been to this forum every single day since August 2005. (When it was opened). My wish is that the birthday would spark something from Scavier.
lol
I really hope something comes, i love this game and dont think i'll ever get bored of it, i want to carry on playing until i die!
Happy Bday Lfs

lets go to the next 10 years :laola:

Thank you so much Dear Devs!
Driven 157 miles on LFS today so far
Seems like this would be a depressing birthday for LFS.

Kinda like when you've let five years slip by without accomplishing more than a year worth of stuff.
Yes, Happy Birthday LFS!

I've played this game for 10 years, & still playing.

So before you complain, go do something for yourself that people will still be talking about in 10 years...
Kiyoshi You mean like growing a strange beard or becoming a superhero or even an demigod?

Long live LFS
It's a sad birthday. I decided to stop doing anything related to LFS when I woke up this morning.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :It's a sad birthday. I decided to stop doing anything related to LFS when I woke up this morning.

Au revoir... you will be missed.
Congrats on being around for 10 years

Here is to the next 10 years of LFS S3, LFS2 and all your other lovely projects
I love this game for what it is and what it will be. Forever.

Happy Birthday !!!
Not even devs said something on a such important day.
Quote from kimd41 :Not even devs said something on a such important day.

Go figure, they could care less tbh. Over 6 months of silence, I wouldn't want them to break the trend just for a silly birthday of the program they developed.
Quote from edge3147 :Go figure, they could care less tbh. Over 6 months of silence, I wouldn't want them to break the trend just for a silly birthday of the program they developed.

u have game only 2 year and now u complain to no content..

stop cruise and enjoy racing maybe u stop complain about new content..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG