(230 posts, started )
A few pictures,
Attached images
_MG_7159.jpg
_MG_7160.jpg
_MG_7161.jpg
_MG_7165.jpg
Have fun guys
Something's wrong with your pool table. Like it's missing something...

Quote from franky500 :Bob, Looks like you'll have to take double surprise buttsex from T.V.E as i'll not be there!.

I'll pack my lube. Girlfriend's not putting out tonight so I'll be well up for it.
If there is sex going on, can I please join?
Joke aside, so far this meeting is going very good. Friendly people, and a very nice place at Jason! Love the improvements he have done to this allready great house!
Quote from Bob Smith :Something's wrong with your pool table. Like it's missing something...

I'll pack my lube. Girlfriend's not putting out to me tonight so I'll be well up for it.

fixed.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'll pack my lube. Girlfriend's not putting out tonight so I'll be well up for it.

I'm in the area, just over the bridge tomorrow doing some scheduled work at a clients - I was gonna say if I finish early (have a birthday I need to make it home for in the evening sadly ) I might drop by the kart centre and say hello to everyone - but now I'm not so sure
Have fun guys, i really wish i could have gotten the time off work, i know youll all have a wicked time
Awesome place you have there! Would love to give someone a challenge on that pool table! Have fun!
TVE is looking a lot sexier this year, if I'd be there.. I'd do him right on the pool table.

Now where's that rallypack?
Quote from jasonmatthews :Gutted you can't make it Dean, is it too late to change your mind?

Unfortunately it was never a case of my mind that needed changing, Wanted to come but the timing was off, had a wedding to attend last weekend and have another one to attend next weekend. So could not do this weekend aswell.

The room looks fantastic. When can i move in?
That poker table is awesome!

All the ****ing lightweights are sleeping now...

Tve is going to get face ****ed if he don't stop snooring though!

Eventful time so far and we haven't even done the karting yet!
Quote from peterules :That poker table is awesome!

Do want to see pics if the highlighted thing may happen.
I gotta stop drinking the night before I race.
Quote from peterules :That poker table is awesome!

Wait WHAT!?
Dude lol, was you who snore like **** haha
I was counting the amount of how many times the words "burgers" and "burger" was being said, lost count by now.
Wel.. Pulled it.. Quality of A/V basically is 'below reasonable expectations'.
Hope you had a great day & having a great eveing!
Ack noes! I have only made it to 2am, but I just havnt recovered from the Twister tournament.
Hope you had a good weekend guys.

I'll try and show my face at one of these at some point in the future. Been in this community long enough now.
Any livestream?
Quote from Sobis :Any livestream?

I think nearly everyone is gone home by now.
Great weekend - mega thanks to Jason and his family for being so accommodating for the fourth year in a row. Happy 10th birthday, LFS!
Attached images
622380_10151359471334062_864394932_o.jpg
Left at 3ish, just got home after a pit stop at Reading. Didn't wanna leave but needed sleep!

BIG thanks to Jason and family for another great event!

Pics and vids will come from me soon...

Good to meet everyone new and old and hope to see you all again

Super snoorer Pete

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG