The online racing simulator
Somthing i've started.
(16 posts, started )
Somthing i've started.
Here is something i started yesterday for my club, along with some other private requests, I'm almost fresh out of ideas but im sure i will think of something, but if any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions please share , the skin was originally going to be green but totally changed all the colors around lol

Credits goes to berggie for the skin kit. (Which is now private)

:Please note i no longer take skins requests so please do not ask. i cant help you.

#2 - Omar1
fairy dust.
#4 - Omar1
Maybe you make too many skins xD
Quote from Omar1 :Maybe you make too many skins xD

Hmmm not really? ive made 3 This month. this will be the 4th one.
no doubt about it you have talent, but you make simple shit. no real design in the skins, only some flames n stuff on the side, no design that swoops around the car and flows etc.
Sean is right, you have only a decal there with gradient effect. Dont use already-made stuff (unless hi-res logos) if you want to get really far.

If you want to see how skins look really good then go to see IGTC / MoE sections for skins from every season, skinners put up their best efforts to represent their own skills. Skin doesnt have to be super complicated to look excellent, n1 racing was probably the best example of this.
Thanks guys, yeah im in progress of adding some more decals/colors etc, also ive used some of zixel sponsor logos. im still reasonably new to skinning compared to the other guys on here who have had years of experience, and im learning new things everyday, so im going to have a little play around with the skin and see what i come up with.
Okay after a few hours this is what i came up with, still deciding on the colors though.

light blue would loook cool
Quote from Franky.S :light blue would loook cool

Yeah could do its going to be in four other colors anyway
personally I've never liked the mirrored decals... they look like crap...

but yeah, I think that light blue will definitely look great on that one
Decals do not go with it at all... a.k.a they are overdone.

..also, those vinyls are very boring looking ones, like REALLY boring looking ones. Try to put more effort in the vinyls and some originality rather than just doing simple, boring ones.
It's allready been made granny lol, il remember that for next time though.
SKin looks good btw I think I know who will I contact if I want a drift skin

Heres what it looks like now, preview with 2 colors, theres 4 all together.

Somthing i've started.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG