The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Trip is going great atm, me and ACCkult are now at one random hotell at Belgium, where there will be a lot of surprise buttsex!
If we, and our asses, survives, we'll see you lot on friday!

Lol!
Well, first, the reason why so early was to get time on the road, without stress, also because my car is slow. It's got a top speed of 135kmh, 150kmh when downhill and wind from behind (tested yesterday).
Also, the train, Eurotunnel, is going tomorrow morning.
Got to the hotell next to Eurotunnel now.

Even I did not expect this to go this fast, but then again, I drove like 14+ hours yesterday so
Hey all, very very much looking forward to the event now. Happy to pay the extra £25 for extra kart-time also (even though I distinctly remember almost falling out of the kart last year because my upper, middle and lower-body had given up. I'm less fit than I was last year, so good luck to me and whoever my teammate is.

Jason - just to confirm, I have booked a train that arrives at Newport at 0930 on Saturday. Am I still correct in thinking someone will be able to pick me up? Secondly, I have booked a train at 1332 on Sunday - is it likely I could get a lift back as well? Obviously I will pay petrol money for both journeys.
Having moved house last weekend I literally just finished putting together the room TVE is sleeping in tonight, a few hours before he arrives!

That's 3 different houses in 3 visits... I have got to stop moving!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Hey all, very very much looking forward to the event now. Happy to pay the extra £25 for extra kart-time also (even though I distinctly remember almost falling out of the kart last year because my upper, middle and lower-body had given up. I'm less fit than I was last year, so good luck to me and whoever my teammate is.

Jason - just to confirm, I have booked a train that arrives at Newport at 0930 on Saturday. Am I still correct in thinking someone will be able to pick me up? Secondly, I have booked a train at 1332 on Sunday - is it likely I could get a lift back as well? Obviously I will pay petrol money for both journeys.

My nephew, Paul is coming past you at that time Saturday morning, will get back to you later tonight to confirm.
If not, those times fit in pretty well with me, and the detour is very small. So there's a backup plan.
Wish I could have come, but alas I'm playing at Brands Hatch. But as I'm rubbish at karting (even without a cracked chassis), it'll spare my embarrassment. Have fun!
Gutted that I missing this one (damn work) so all the best, hope the weather is good and for the love of god.....watch out for surprise grabs from The Very End
its good to see such friendship that extends beyond only playing lfs together.all the best to you all and hope everyone has a safe journey plus have a great time everyone
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

Michael, I can take you back to the station if you like. I plan to leave around that time anyway.

Don't worry about the petrol
Michael, Tongey will pick you up
Here's my helmet for this year Go Pro mount on the top and will have a mini DV facing backwards.

Quote from adamlfs :Michael, I can take you back to the station if you like. I plan to leave around that time anyway.

Don't worry about the petrol

Thanks Adam, sounds perfect. But I will give you some money anyway as thanks for the camping debarcle.

Quote from jasonmatthews :Michael, Tongey will pick you up

Great, thanks Jason. Could you PM me his mobile number? Just in case my trains fail.
That looks so tidy Adam! Mine is going to me put together with Brown packing tape

Not sure which helmet to bring now, the black one or the black one... Probably bring both as i'm not sure 1 is legal for the track

Quote from adamlfs :Here's my helmet for this year Go Pro mount on the top and will have a mini DV facing backwards.

Good luck guys, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun as normal.

Bob, Looks like you'll have to take double surprise buttsex from T.V.E as i'll not be there!.
Gutted you can't make it Dean, is it too late to change your mind?
The Swedes are at the airport and ready for take-off :-)
It's plane Vs. Car, i'm going to be leaving in an hour
I wish you guys LOTS and LOTS of fun!

This time also share the vids and pics taken after karting.
Will there be a livestream?
Becky, Tor, Andreas, Mike, Adamlfs, Lufelfs, ACCAkut, Pete, Stormcloud have arrived, beer already in flow :P
Enjoy it lads, share some pics and vids.

Tor go and win them drinking games!

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG