The online racing simulator
Quote from KiRmelius :They have achieved everything that was possible to achieve. I think it's pretty normal for them to go apeshit now

As long as they don't ask money for it!
Quote from KiRmelius :They have achieved everything that was possible to achieve.

Except possibly 'not being massive wankers'.
Quote from pasibrzuch :Nice Korea & Naughty Korea is a second 'weirdo' thing I've learned about Australia.
First one is this song is banned there... Y U weird Australia?

Maybe not the song, but the Korea thing is true.
And there's a bit of an attitude here about our tv coverage as we take the Aussi feed.

Y ALL WE SEE IS AUSSIES LOSING ?

And, anyone ever see Hayseed Dixie ?

"Hayseed Dixie is a novelty band that issued a tribute album to heavy metal legends AC/DC in 2001 (completely reworking the Australian band's classics as country/hillbilly rave-ups), titled A Hillbilly Tribute to AC/DC. Their sense of humor is also evident in their bio, which claims that the band hails from Deer Lick Holler, "deep in the heart of the Appalachia," where its members grew up playing the traditional hillybilly music of their forefathers. But as fate would have it, they just so happened to stumble across AC/DC's back catalog of recordings when a stranger driving through the boy's hometown crashed his car and perished, but his records were saved by Hayseed Dixie! The bandmembers of AC/DC have taken quite a liking to Hayseed Dixie, as AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams invited the band to play a set at the band's tour wrap-up party at his East Coast mountain retreat in summer 2001."
Quote from Crashgate3 :Except possibly 'not being massive wankers'.

Well, that's one more thing to do, isn't it?

Oh, I saw a Lithuanian AC/DC tribute band friday night. Pretty awesome addition to an overall crappy festival.

*random funny*

Quote from Racer X NZ :And, anyone ever see Hayseed Dixie ?

Saw them last year, they're absolutely fantastic
Quote from Racer X NZ :Maybe not the song, but the Korea thing is true.
And there's a bit of an attitude here about our tv coverage as we take the Aussi feed.

Y ALL WE SEE IS AUSSIES LOSING ?

And, anyone ever see Hayseed Dixie ?

"Hayseed Dixie is a novelty band that issued a tribute album to heavy metal legends AC/DC in 2001 (completely reworking the Australian band's classics as country/hillbilly rave-ups), titled A Hillbilly Tribute to AC/DC. Their sense of humor is also evident in their bio, which claims that the band hails from Deer Lick Holler, "deep in the heart of the Appalachia," where its members grew up playing the traditional hillybilly music of their forefathers. But as fate would have it, they just so happened to stumble across AC/DC's back catalog of recordings when a stranger driving through the boy's hometown crashed his car and perished, but his records were saved by Hayseed Dixie! The bandmembers of AC/DC have taken quite a liking to Hayseed Dixie, as AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams invited the band to play a set at the band's tour wrap-up party at his East Coast mountain retreat in summer 2001."

ive met them, their pretty cool alright. Pitty about all the Ac/dc covers though... their original tracks aren't too bad either... keepin your poop in a jar is a personal favorite.
Oh herro!
Sadly not big enough
First received image of the surface of Mars:

^Not what I saw first.

"Welcome to Mars, admission $40."
Meh. We all know the aliens in mars live in caves. And have really long teeth.
Although i love these things there was too much of a fuss for the Curiosity, it's not like it's the first ever vehicle on Mars.
No, 2 others are still there. 1 still driving about and 1 is stuck lol
Quote from Boris Lozac :Although i love these things there was too much of a fuss for the Curiosity, it's not like it's the first ever vehicle on Mars.

It's by MILES the biggest, most advanced and most capable though. Stupidly exciting.

Attached images
Accualyisdolan1.jpg
AccualyisDolan2.jpg
look for funny

found none
BMI Body Mass Index
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG