The online racing simulator
[SpeedServers] Unlimited League 2012
(32 posts, started )

By SpeedServers

More informations coming soon! Please post your interest in this topic! Stay tuned!
#2 - J@tko
Sounds good
Sounds pretty good (Nielsen will win cause he is a good tweaker )
Im a good tweaker
Sounds awesome
Looking forward to it
Ye nice job with the post Denny12

If everyone agrees...

Quote :• Prizes •
1st Position: 1 month free hosting + 40% discount on server hosting
2nd Position: 20 days free hosting + 30% discount on server hosting
3rd Position: 14 days free hosting + 20% discount on server hosting

Note: Discount % higher than the old '' SpeedServers NGT Championship ''
Also: The discount doesn't need to be used only for a LFS Server, it can be used for any of our services ''
Great Frozen
Official server running

More info about 1st test race:

15 LAPS
A wild suggestion - maybe you could run on open config? Even if it's exactly same track? Some might not want unrealistic laptimes in their lfsw stats...
Quote from Eclipsed :A wild suggestion - maybe you could run on open config? Even if it's exactly same track? Some might not want unrealistic laptimes in their lfsw stats...

Done , thanks for the suggestion

Appreciate it
Official Timetable for 1st Test race

18:00 GMT - Qualify starting (20 minutes)
18:30 GMT - Race start (15 laps)
Info for 2nd Lag Test:
Track: KY3
Cars: ALL + unlimited tweaking
Race director: Chriship
Race will be for 30 minutes counted on best lap in qualify..
Timetable same like on 1st Test race
Not for sure , but probably im not able to come as Race director...

We will see
HMm... So for the last test every1 will get a choosen tweak ?
What do you mean?
Well for the last test F1, we all got a download link to a tweak settings and so we load it all and if someone change anything so are he a pussy cat.
Quote from Chriship :What do you mean?

Quote from NielsenRacer :Well for the last test F1, we all got a download link to a tweak settings and so we load it all and if someone change anything so are he a pussy cat.

That
So any news K. you gonna come or ??
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
RACE TIMES:

18.00 GMT : 30 Minutes Qualify
18.30 GMT: 17 Laps Race @ KY2

Note: Qualify starts in 30 minutes, ( Time from this post )
Note 2: No choosen tweaks

Thank you.
Looking at the laptimes I drove,I should stick to standart BF1,would have been faster... Somehow I always mess up settings and end up with car that goes straight at turns and turns at straights...
I don't know how you're planning to run this series, but I kinda hope you're doing different cars for each race? What I think would be cool is doing some races with "self-restricting" cars. What I mean by that is like using cars where you simply can't go POWWAHHHHHHH with it :P So like with the FXR you can put like 4k BHP in it without issues, and I was sticking 2k BHP in an FO8 earlier and would have been fine if I had my wheel

What I mean is stuff like having an "unlimited tweak race" with UFR/XFR or something, but force people to use road tyres. So that instantly limits people's power outputs (although you can still put a half decent amount of power down as it's so light) and you should end up with a close race. Or maybe FXR unlimited but force people to use R2 tyres
Quote from J@tko :I don't know how you're planning to run this series, but I kinda hope you're doing different cars for each race? What I think would be cool is doing some races with "self-restricting" cars. What I mean by that is like using cars where you simply can't go POWWAHHHHHHH with it :P So like with the FXR you can put like 4k BHP in it without issues, and I was sticking 2k BHP in an FO8 earlier and would have been fine if I had my wheel

What I mean is stuff like having an "unlimited tweak race" with UFR/XFR or something, but force people to use road tyres. So that instantly limits people's power outputs (although you can still put a half decent amount of power down as it's so light) and you should end up with a close race. Or maybe FXR unlimited but force people to use R2 tyres

+1 for this!

And btw thx for the race Rony yesterday is was fun when i was on the track and not in the air
Quote from J@tko :I don't know how you're planning to run this series, but I kinda hope you're doing different cars for each race? What I think would be cool is doing some races with "self-restricting" cars. What I mean by that is like using cars where you simply can't go POWWAHHHHHHH with it :P So like with the FXR you can put like 4k BHP in it without issues, and I was sticking 2k BHP in an FO8 earlier and would have been fine if I had my wheel

Thanks for this suggestion

I came back from holiday today, so the Official Testing will be postponed by one week, and today ill post some more informations about it..

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG