The online racing simulator
For Thilo

Not much positive on this race weekend for me. Although, for my level qualifying 6th was very successful performance,
but somehow I managed to fail my chances to taste at least a bit of the pace in the front.

About the actual situation in the lap 6, I saw Pitkänen losing speed in the corner before the chicane, and in the chicane
he slid off the racing line and I saw room in left.. afterwards, dumb move. However, I got back on the track in front of Pitkänen
and after checking out the replay, one question appeared: why did he turn his car towards me after I arrived ahead of him?
Was he mad or what? I didn't see any slide, he had managed earlier to take control of his car back, and if there was any sliding
anyway, I guess in that situation you should turn the wheel in the opposite direction.

The rest of the race, finally got the rhythm for driving and found myself from the 8th position. Maybe I should have ensured the
place and taken it easy, but stupid mistakes done for trying too hard. Martin brought our car to the finish, big thanks to him.
#29 - RLeb
Quote from Skagen :I can't believe we won our class! Good racing to everyone!

PS. Is there any way for me to download or get my hands on the .flv or .mp4 video from the stream? I want to use parts of it in a video.

With Firefox, you just install the "Youtube Downloader" add-on (just have to google it) and you can download anything off of youtube on either .mp4, .flv, or if you just want audio... .mp3
#30 - Emyn
Quote from deCesaris :
About the actual situation in the lap 6, I saw Pitkänen losing speed in the corner before the chicane, and in the chicane
he slid off the racing line and I saw room in left.. afterwards, dumb move. However, I got back on the track in front of Pitkänen
and after checking out the replay, one question appeared: why did he turn his car towards me after I arrived ahead of him?
Was he mad or what? I didn't see any slide, he had managed earlier to take control of his car back, and if there was any sliding
anyway, I guess in that situation you should turn the wheel in the opposite direction.

Sorry about that move, I'm not sure what exactly happened there. I surprised a bit about your overtaking at the chicane but ofc it's not an excuse about my move after the chicane. Sorry to you and Savage.
Was a pretty fun race, with Maddee doing really well jumping from 9th to 5th in first sector and then Sean driving a pretty solid stint after his cruise bind fail (doh!) and then I was able to be close enough to pick off GenR and CoRe and we had some small little battles in that process which was fun! Real shame about our Am car yet again, no luck but good pace! Be sure to see you all at SO4

Quote from krkriv :
Brief Description of Incident: #06 goes wide in T1, leaving no room for #08. #08 lost pos and quite many seconds.

I do think this is a slight over exaggeration lol.. "quite many seconds" when having watched the replay myself there was very minimal contact which was always going to happen with little room and cold tyres. You lost 0.41 seconds mate not many seconds. I see no issue with what Sean did as he was alongside for a majority of the straight and when he did pass had sufficient steering lock to avoid a collision had the tyres been warm, the drift wide was due to lack of tyre temp and in the end it didn't cost you anything. I think this was a racing incident to be honest, not a malicious act of careless violence that cost you "many seconds".
Quote from krkriv :Session of Incident: Race
UTC Time of Incident: 20:58
Lap and Location of Incident: Lap 71, After 1st split
Your Car Number: 08
Other Car(s) Involved: 06
Brief Description of Incident: #08 is loosing pace because of early contact with #33, then #06 decides to go for an overtake before T4, going outside - closing the door for #08 which almost did caused #08 to crash.

You had lost pace, so i had the right to go around the outside of the corner. Considering i had the racing line and excessively more speed than you, i thought you would of lifted, which it would of been the right thing for you to do imo.

Either way i told my team to apologise for each individual incident as they where accidental, but also common racing incidents in my eyes. Both of these incidents in which you protest, lost you no more than 1 or 2 seconds on the track.
You still don't have the right to close my line as you did. Do you realise if it was someone else with bigger degrees than I drive he would crashed?
You drove really dirty against me, I can mention few more situations...for example when you tapped my front in T2 so i almost ran off. Even tho I was offpaced, that does not give you the right to drive as you want against me. Why when I was overtaking you, we've never touched? And when you were overtaking me, we always had some mindless contact? Learn that you have other car next to you, and squeezing me in entry of T2 is not smart idea.

@James, might be a bit harsh, but yea not many seconds but enough to make my tyres dirty and to screw up my lap and battles for couple of corners. Also i received a little bit more damage from those contacts. And when he knew that there is draft and cold tyres he went full throttle in T1.
But great work from you anyway. You did great Nice battle once again.

Grats podiums anyway. Outstanding once again WW!
Quote from JackDaMaster :Session of Incident: Race
UTC Time of Incident: around 20:55 i think
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 30, turn 1 of last split
Your Car Number: 77
Other Car(s) Involved: 25
Brief Description of Incident: car 25 does an unsafe rejoin into path of car 77, causing car 77 to have to take evasive action

Didn't see this yet. But sorry if this caused you any trouble, Erikas first event with team and he was pretty nervous. So sorry
Quote from krkriv :
@James, might be a bit harsh, but yea not many seconds but enough to make my tyres dirty and to screw up my lap and battles for couple of corners. Also i received a little bit more damage from those contacts.

Funny that, because having watched the replay only we get rear damage and you do not. Very strange, and given your recent exaggerations I'm inclined to not believe a word you say. I think before you start accusing other people of mindless contact you should watch all you make contact with other drivers during a race - you are fast but sometimes you have to lift off and this was one of those instances. I believe that your words are reciprocal, you want Sean to learn when there are other drivers around him, I think you should also. And also realise what cold tyres do to a car and therefore bigger margins must be given. A clear example of this is Lap 1 Turn 1 where you spin Simon around because, and I don't want to over use this, you are not aware where other cars are. There was an avoidable incident that could have easily been avoided by yourself. I would also take a leaf out of your team mate's book, notice how he lifts off the gas into T1 when I pass him to get the run at me? And that was even on warm tyres! I think you need to stop exaggerating Krasi.
Don't mention the situation with Simon, it has nothing to do with situation here. When I watched the replay Simon did not have anywhere to go, neither me. I just followed Matti even I went on the grass when I saw that we're gonna have a contact with Simon. As I said, contact with Sean changed my damage just little bit, not sure if it's worth. I won't discuss the situation between me and Sean, I'll just leave it to race control. I protested because I wasn't sure who is at fault or is it race accident. So it's some situation which I want to be reviewed from race control. That's it. Although we were just at the wrong place, wrong time
Quote from Bmxtwins :Didn't see this yet. But sorry if this caused you any trouble, Erikas first event with team and he was pretty nervous. So sorry

Yea apparently it was a puncture so its ok, shit luck whole race for us
Quote from krkriv :I protested because I wasn't sure who is at fault or is it race accident. So it's some situation which I want to be reviewed from race control. That's it. Although we were just at the wrong place, wrong time

I dont get you.. it changed damage ever so slightly you say, but lost barely any time, and your acting as if your not bothered about it anymore, you just want it to be reviewed. Yet you keep it up on the protests page hoping we get a penalty so GenR can jump up a place.
Quote from xtraction :I dont get you.. it changed damage ever so slightly you say, but lost barely any time, and your acting as if your not bothered about it anymore, you just want it to be reviewed. Yet you keep it up on the protests page hoping we get a penalty so GenR can jump up a place.

If we can, why not? From what i've heard from race control, there is decision already yesterday, but still don't know what it is. I don't understand why u even keep talking? If I want to protest something, I do it. Even if it's gonna be said as race accident.

@James: "I would also take a leaf out of your team mate's book, notice how he liftsoff the gas into T1 when I pass him to get the run at me?"

I told Klaidas to not fight you anyway, no point in that. So he just let you through.
#40 - CSF
Huh? We've only just started talking about these incidents, nothing has been decided.....
Quote from CSF :Huh? We've only just started talking about these incidents, nothing has been decided.....

Oh god, looks like I understood wrong from what I've heard. Was bad hangover anyway, was singing in ts like crazy
New lesson learned, protest everything in the hope of gaining places. Good game Krasi.
It's not like every other top team and you are doing not the same.
Quote from vipex123 :New lesson learned, protest everything in the hope of gaining places. Good game Krasi.

Ok, this is my last post in this topic, because writing is pointless. I'm already happy with our double podium. I can't ask for more. I'm not fighting for a position or anything. But when I see something is wrong in this and this situation, I'm protesting, because this is my POV. And also according to my poor english you might understand me wrong at some point. :rolleyes:
By the way admins, drivers who contined to tyre warm after being told not to - will this be investigated?
Quote from krkriv : I'm protesting, because this is my POV.

I agree with you, I personally think protests should be emailed or pm'd then dealt with in public after decision is decided to avoid flame wars.
Don't be afraid to protest, if you are involved in an incident, we have plenty of time to check them before the next race. We'd much rather have to turn away frivolous protests (as long as they aren't too silly) than to have people scared to bring incidents to our attention. At the very least protest results will show others what kind of behaviour is unacceptable.
Quote from krkriv :
Quote from CSF :Huh? We've only just started talking about these incidents, nothing has been decided.....

Oh god, looks like I understood wrong from what I've heard. Was bad hangover anyway, was singing in ts like crazy

What I meant was we were already discussing it, but we didn't finalize decision before it was too late / other stuff cropped up. It is now still under review.

About the publicity of protests, whenever I get a new NDR website up, it'll have a protests system, and I will likely make it list the protests, but not who actually submitted it. I prefer to leave them as public as possible for everyone to be able to know what went down by looking at the incident.

E: What boothy just said, +100000000984637346
#49 - CSF
Quote from boothy :Don't be afraid to protest, if you are involved in an incident, we have plenty of time to check them before the next race. We'd much rather have to turn away frivolous protests (as long as they aren't too silly) than to have people scared to bring incidents to our attention. At the very least protest results will show others what kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

So long as they aren't errrrmaaaahhhhggggaaahhhhhhddddddddd he went from 6th to 1st, you mean?
i've been on holidays for over a month guys, so, uh, eh, hold on, you all will have more to protest on when i'm back, i'm sure you all can't wait, 2 more weeks left on my holideeszss!zz2111!11

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG