Round 4 of the 2012 GT2 World Series.

3 hours of Westhill International (WE1)

18:00 UTC on Sunday 29 July 2012: Pre-Qualifying BEGINS
18:00 UTC on Tuesday 31 July 2012: Pre-Qualifying ENDS
19:00 UTC on Friday 3 August 2012: Qualifying
Saturday 4 August 2012:
18:50 UTC: Grid Stacking Begins
19:00 UTC: Race Start

Passwords for Pre-Qualifying will be sent out sometime in the next 72 hours.

Discuss!
This is going to be an epic race!!! I wish this one was the 6hours race....
Any chance of a small change at the duration of the race????
#3 - kiste
whats wrong with you?

That´s horrible track and even boring
Track is not horrible, but agree it's really boring to drive almost full throttle all the way.
Worse track in LFS, I always use matches to keep my eyes open!
#7 - kiste
what?
Qualifying is tomorrow and no pre-qual results are out.. I'm guessing everyone qualified?
Quote from vipex123 :Qualifying is tomorrow and no pre-qual results are out.. I'm guessing everyone qualified?

No, pretty much the opposite. It is still being reviewed who used the pit entry for exiting and has therefor lost all of his laps.
The opposite being qualifying is not tomorrow and the pre-qual results are out and nobody qualified?

Naaah just kidding - seems legit glad you guys are keeping a close eye on this.
I'll be overjoyed if we actually Pre-Qualify I should've skipped this round and practiced for Round 5, but now that we're on it...if my internet holds up, hopefully Matt and myself will see this race through (even though it's practically guaranteed that our bus will be eaten alive by the whole field for this race).
Livestream link?
Good luck tonight, gents.
Quote from youliftyoulose :Session of Incident Race
UTC Time of Incident: around 31 minutes race time
Lap and Location of Incident: Lap 18, last turn
Your Car Number 13
Other Car(s) Involved 61
Brief Description of Incident: Our car got bumped into a spin by car #61. We lost several places.

Wanna apologise for that, at the moment i thought id have the edge but obviously made a mess of it. Sorry once again.
just our luck
I can't believe we won our class! Good racing to everyone!

PS. Is there any way for me to download or get my hands on the .flv or .mp4 video from the stream? I want to use parts of it in a video.
Quote from Skagen :I can't believe we won our class! Good racing to everyone!

PS. Is there any way for me to download or get my hands on the .flv or .mp4 video from the stream? I want to use parts of it in a video.

It is currently uploading to YouTube. The file is 2.97gb so I'm not sure where to upload it if I wanted to. If you don't know how to download files from YouTube, just ask and I'm sure someone will help (or me if others take forever).

Also, good job to you guys. Honestly came out of no where at the final pitstop, great strategy!
Thanks!

Should be a breeze getting it of Youtube. I tried plucking out the flash video from Livestream.com, but my plugins can't find the video stream for some reason.
congratz winner ! You did very well
Quote from JackDaMaster :Session of Incident: Race
MPR timecode: 2:06:40
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 74, second to last corner
Your Car Number: 77
Other Car(s) Involved: 16
Brief Description of Incident: car 77 spun off by car 16, looked like retaliation to me.

i was trying to bump you -.- to gain a few seconds but driving and being bumped isnt your strong side
Bump Drafting is banned in GT2WS afaik, atleast last season it was after r1
bumpdrafting and bumping someone once is the difference isnt it?
btw. take care of your problems
Quote :Session of Incident: Race
UTC Time of Incident: 20:58
Lap and Location of Incident: Lap 71, 1st split
Your Car Number: 08
Other Car(s) Involved: 33
Brief Description of Incident: After mistake from CoRe PRO car, #08 is going inside because there is enough room to do that without contact. Suddenly #33 is changing his line. That's ok, because GenR PRO still has enough room to keep going inside without collision, #33 changes his line for 2nd time and keep closing the door. It was really agressive and unnecessary move. In conclusion driver of #08 lost control of the car, more camber damage, position, time

Everything happened quite quickly on the track so I don't know why did I drive like that but I'm sorry.

Otherwise the race was funny for our #33 CoRe car. Juusela's stint was great and he made nice 7 seconds gap after taking the lead from Western Wolves. I'm not really sure why first pitstop failed but maybe I forgot to press the T button even tho I'm quite sure I had already done that. Juusela got some kind of injury during my 2nd stint and couldn't drive the last hour so I had to take it. However, the 2nd pitstop failed aswell because I accidentally changed our downforce from 10/12 to 10/15 and it was horrible to drive before the last laps.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG