The online racing simulator
Lean me towards PC gaming again..
(105 posts, started )
So guys is 65degrees on cpu (in BF3) normal for an unbelieavably hot room.. i have no idea, haven't been in this PC world for a while..
Quote from Boris Lozac :So guys is 65degrees on cpu (in BF3) normal for an unbelieavably hot room.. i have no idea, haven't been in this PC world for a while..

AMD CPU's have a critical temp of around 70°C - 75°C so you should be fine considering your circumstances.
I think the next generation of consoles will seriously put a damper on PC game and hardware sales. I think PC graphics are at a point where they can't really get exponentially better like they have in the last 15 years. PC offers the least immersive control interface, the highest cost of ownership, and, unlike consoles, PC games are not made to run on your PC, they're made to run optimally on the best, most expensive PC available at the time.

Oh but you can write an essay so I guess it's a wash.
I don't see it that way.

Look at Unreal Engine 3, those kind of stuff are next-next gen for console and it will be common place for PC in two or three years.

Control interface-wise: on what platform can you use a wheel, a game pad, a yoke, kinect, and all sorts of redneck homemade controller without restriction? It's a PC of course.

high cost of ownership is probably true for students...yeah, when you have a job it hardly matters.

With Performance in excess not being able to run at 100% efficiency is not really a problem.

My time on the XBOX is increasingly becoming less not because of PC "superiority" , but mostly because the consoles are getting more and more complicated and not perfect for plug and play....online passcodes, updates, load times etcetc. I play FIFA on my PC with an xbox controller and my waiting times are decreased several fold compare to the Xbox.
Agree about that, now on PC PES loads like instantly, on PS3 i was waiting 2 minutes to get to the main menu. Constant firmware updates at the wrongest of times etc..

Lean me towards PC gaming again..
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG