The online racing simulator
Object Spawning
(9 posts, started )
Object Spawning
I recent added some tires to some real danger zones on my layout to soften the crash.

of course, it worked.

But, by the time everyone had got back round, the tires hadnt respawned, resulting in quite a few people having critical damage.

Would it be quicker to set a time in which they take to spawn?

or maybe have it globally set to 5-10 seconds after the objects dissapears?

Cheers.
Objects respawn very quickly, but they dont respawn if there is a car nearby (allegedly, i've had tyres appear infront of me more than once, a phenomenon I put down to Weebl's Magical Trevor). On a small layout or with the cars spread out around the whole layout the tyres may never re-appear.
Don't crash :P har har..

I'd rather see real tire walls and no object respawning.

[EDIT] OOps, for some reason I thought you said you added them to the existing tracks as a layout, not to a layout. Don't mind me...
Its an autocross layout.

Ah, thats why they never respawned then, since its a 1/4 mile oval, theres cars next to them virtually every second.
great idea..should help keep some cars from getting airborne
How to spawn Object
what i want to know is how to spawn object because im only been on lfs for about 6 days but i want to spawn object on my hosted game so if you know how to spawn thing/object please let me know Thank You
Quote from MotorMick :what i want to know is how to spawn object because im only been on lfs for about 6 days but i want to spawn object on my hosted game so if you know how to spawn thing/object please let me know Thank You

On track, press Shift+U to enter free view mode, then click Edit button to enter the layout editor.
To place objects, select one from the top bar, point your mouse to where you want to place it and press O.

You can click 'Keys' to show all keys you can use.
ty but i want to know how to make a cruise game like so you can earn money and do jobs and a safe area that sort of game Please let me know if you can show me or tell me Thank You
Quote from MotorMick :ty but i want to know how to make a cruise game like so you can earn money and do jobs and a safe area that sort of game Please let me know if you can show me or tell me Thank You

create new thread for that and btw this isnt cruising sim

Object Spawning
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG