The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :Might sound like a foolish idea, but I thought of equalising FOX with FBM and make multiclass SS and probably it would bring some close racing.

lol
Quote from TexasLTU :Might sound like a foolish idea, but I thought of equalising FOX with FBM and make multiclass SS and probably it would bring some close racing.

klidas pls

LOL told you many times not to post after drinking!
Well wasn't there a FOX-FOJ series run by Gentlefoot about 5 years ago? I could recall lots of people racing on that series.

Oh wait you have LFSCART anyway, nevermind :doh: (unless you wanted to do some sort of LFSCART All-Star event sometime)
You're all mean
Quote from kart-36 :Look at LFSCART, there is no competition in that class, isaac will pretty much walk those races if it goes his way, and then you look at last season where the competition was pretty high.

What on Earth is he talking about. Izaak is 3rd with quite a bit of gap in both driver and road trophy.
Simons the better example, the 2 races he hasnt timed out of hes won, he was the only top driver who even drove r2 r2 on race set at bl11, he didnt make mistakes at westhill and used his brain to save a lot of fuel in the right places and still win the race. Hes the one who would be winning easily if it wasn't for things outside of his control. In FO8 he's a different level to me, maybe not on pace but everything else, tyre management, strategy, adapting through the race to different situations(safety cars -> cold tyres), you should use him as the example then the point Joe made is more valid.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Simons the better example, the 2 races he hasnt timed out of hes won, he was the only one who could make r2 r2 work at bl11, he didnt make mistakes at westhill and used his brain to save a lot of fuel in the right places and still win the race. Hes the one who would be winning easily if it wasn't for things outside of his control. In FO8 he's a different level to me, maybe not on pace but everything else, tyre management, strategy, adapting through the race to different situations(safety cars -> cold tyres), you should use him as the example then the point Joe made is more valid.

See the Westhill round last year
Ok, so let's say that his point is valid and that there is a guy who dominates or tends to dominate a series. I still see nothing wrong with that at all. There is almost always a man who stands out from the rest for some qualities he has and others are yet to have, not just in some racing series, but in most other sports too. It's how the nature works. Now, it's always possible for others to catch him and especially if those in charge play with the rules in a way that gives them a chance or two extra, but you don't go closing the series, changing the car and the whole concept to do that, that's a little bit too radical I would say.
Quote from EliteAti :Since BF1 series is a possibility, is there a way through insim/program to keep TC off and spec people who enable it?

This wouldn't be a bad idea, not enough F1 IMO. I mean OWRL runs it, but I like the way NDR organizes their events centered at the community forum and not keeping things external. I'd like to see this instead of iTCC (though it is fun, we already have GT3 TCC and GT2WS to cover GT racing).
Okay right now here's what I have, please offer considerations to each as you deem necessary:

WINTER SEASON

GT1 World Series: Race distances 3h, 6h, 12h, 24h, 500km, 1000km, one round at each LFS environment. Prequal in the event of >30 series entries; Top 10 locked into R2+; Qual the Sun + Fri prior to event, two groups (split rather evenly), 45 mins each session, groups run simultaneously over separate servers; Races double-file start, SCs possible, FZR 1% 15kg, XRR + FXR 0% 0kg; All Winter Season

MiniFBM: Usual format, later in winter

LX Challenge: 2x30 min races, 1hr finale; EITHER LX4 or LX6; Earlier in winter

TBO Challenge: EITHER BTCC race format (3 races, 3rd race random reversal) OR Endurance Format; IF Endu; All Winter Season, IF BTCC format, mid-winter season

2013 Kyoto 250 (6th Annual): Same format as usual, last Saturday in March for race day

SUMMER SEASON:

GT2 World Series : Same Format as current, no changes anticipated

LFSCART : Same Format as current, no changes anticipaded

LFSCART Light : Same format as the previous season, will run on Friday of LFSCART Weekends on same tracks, just with the FOX

2013 Kyoto 500 (6th Annual): Last Saturday in June, same format

STD or NGT series mayhaps? Thoughts welcome on this

December 17th - 3rd January = Holiday Break, no official NDR Activity

April = Spring Break, reserved for winter series make up dates, and finishing Winter processing and starting Summer series entries, test events in this month

October = Autumn Break, reserved forsummer series make up dates, and finishing Summer processing and starting Winter Series entries, test events in this month
LX Challenge
#89 - Emyn
TBO challenge in the Endurance format would be cool.

GT1WS as well
TBO in BTCC style format, means more people can participate because sometimes the smaller teams can struggle to get a team together.

@Deko, maybe it's worth doing a iTCC test race, to prove to you that we can race without the pointless crashing. I think it's clear loads of people want to race it, atleast give us the chance to show you how it can be done his time around!
I would rather see the TBO in BTCC format
Me to but I would still love to participate anyway.

Im just wondering what happened to the mixed class event NDR challenge it was called?
Where one race would be STD clas the next race FBM class.
+1 for Btcc format, I prefer sprint races when it comes to road racing.
TBO in BTCC format pl0x
lx4 endu
Quote from kart-36 :TBO in BTCC style format, means more people can participate because sometimes the smaller teams can struggle to get a team together.

@Deko, maybe it's worth doing a iTCC test race, to prove to you that we can race without the pointless crashing. I think it's clear loads of people want to race it, atleast give us the chance to show you how it can be done his time around!

no, the way people drive in STD championship few months ago already shows that it wouldnt be better this time.

E: My opinion.
Quote from IsaacPrice :no, the way people drive in STD championship few months ago already shows that it wouldnt be better this time.

E: My opinion.

Just don't allow any Lithuanian people who have a rep for causing accidents every race.

TBOC was a good series, very fun to drive and indeed it would be fun to have back.
denis93 pls
Quote from kart-36 :TBO in BTCC style format, means more people can participate because sometimes the smaller teams can struggle to get a team together.

I agree with you Joe for both of these, Ive never done a TBO endurance race before and it would be great to have a change from GTR racing, but on the other hand i never did iTCC either, and that would be great to race.
iTCC is probably better than TBO in iTCC style as much as it hurts me to say that. Probably the biggest reason for that is draft the GT car produces. You know, iTCC racing was really great to watch before it went all mad with bumpdrafting and bumping generally everywhere. But, after this long break maybe they can pull themselves together and put on a good show for us, whoever can enjoy FX enough to race it.

NDR 2013 Calendar Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG