The online racing simulator
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :@nathan

you also have some moments where you ignore blue flags. Please impove your battle skills.

Coming from you, lol.
Quote from IsaacPrice :AHAHAHAHAA look at the bottom left part of his wing, and compare it to someone elses rear wing. Yes, its broken. Are you retarded?

I think your insults wont fix anything. I was protesting what i saw on my replay, but after viewing another replay i understood what happened. So, i dont see how im retarded. Care to explain that instead of acting like you are.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Coming from you, lol.

the blue flag problem in th egt2 is always bin because of eikelkamp. He was the only one who ignored blue flags. Since I start the race most of the time, i never get blue flags
@Remco: I could do better then what I did yesterday, the whole race was a mess for me. I wasn't ignoring the blue flags, I was just keeping my pace and when somebody tried to pass me, I let him by.

@Ray: He was faster than me and you were about .5 to 1 second slower than me, do I have to say more?
Please remove pass from server so i can check out the new track.
is this event seen as a oval event or a normal race event?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :is this event seen as a oval event or a normal race event?

The AU1_Kilimanjaro round will be seen as an oval event.
is tehre a aim for amount of laps?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :is tehre a aim for amount of laps?

It will be presented soon together with the actual format of the event but if you prepare for 100 laps, you will not do anything wrong
lol @ tyres 150 degrees after 30 laps

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG