The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Round 5 Race Discussion
The halfway mark of the season this round! Returning to the site of the epic commentary moment aft ... ng teammates had a tangle, Westhill International is a fast, challenging circuit. The race is scheduled for 63 laps.

Remember that there will be a bonus lap for the formation lap. Each race has a 2-hour time limit. R4 tyres are prohibited, but pitstops are NOT REQUIRED.

WEATHER WILL BE SET TO CLOUDY SUNSET, NO WIND!

Race weekend timetable:

23:59 UTC Friday, 27 July 2012: Signups lockout begins

Saturday, 28 July 2012:

15:05 UTC Deadline for confirmation and entry requirements
17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups if necessary, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Sunday, 29 July 2012: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
Thanks Nathan, ****ing up my 500 wasn't enough for you so decided to **** up this race for me too.
felt fine in practice... :|
No practice, no result, usual scenario. The sun in T2 (Lynce pack) was ultra annoying, couldn't see curbs properly there. At least i held on for a few more laps than usual.
Sorry about the incident after second SC restart, i was busy trying to avoid the mess ahead and forgot to check mirrors, i think someone ran off after making contact with me in T3...
#6 - CSF
Yes hello. You fairly killed me there.......
That's why I hate R3s - most of the race with too cold tyres... But R2s doesn't work here...
CSF: upon further look, i got clipped by 20, which unsettled me a bit and then... :|
Quote from reigga :Thanks Nathan, ****ing up my 500 wasn't enough for you so decided to **** up this race for me too.

#10 - CSF
BTW, GenR doing an inex was hilarious! (Lap 2)
Quote from Kid222 :No practice, no result, usual scenario. The sun in T2 (Lynce pack) was ultra annoying, couldn't see curbs properly there. At least i held on for a few more laps than usual.
Sorry about the incident after second SC restart, i was busy trying to avoid the mess ahead and forgot to check mirrors, i think someone ran off after making contact with me in T3...

your lag was surging. I came up behind you on the set of left right turns that are just after the split and I was pretty far off but your car jumped backwards and put me off into the grass. Obviously not your fault, but maybe you should look into some alternative internet if it is viable.

That being said I think that maybe the incident between you and nathan may be lag dependent?
#12 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race):Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap:9
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):16 mins 18 seconds
PROTESTOR's Car number:22
PROTESTED's Car number(s):76
Brief description of incident:Well it looks like mikko (in rage after incident with nathan?) attempts to spin his car in Ken Block fashion by shifting his car from 6th to 1st gear (on my replay it shows him shifting to 1st as he spins, but it could be lag). Anyways admins take a look.

Can you post this replay?
Yes please, I want to see this too.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race):Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap:9
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):16 mins 18 seconds
PROTESTOR's Car number:22
PROTESTED's Car number(s):76
Brief description of incident:Well it looks like mikko (in rage after incident with nathan?) attempts to spin his car in Ken Block fashion by shifting his car from 6th to 1st gear (on my replay it shows him shifting to 1st as he spins, but it could be lag). Anyways admins take a look.

LOL his rear wing is broken you american reject which is why he span, maybe you should eat your eyes as they're full of more shit than the american fast food shit that u eat
So lfs has aerodynamic damage now, interesting. And the wing looks intact to me. And no I cba to upload the replay. If it is lag then the server replay will be fine and then my protest will be erased.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
1) The wing has moved to the right as u can clearly see it.
2) why is my speed 0mph?
Quote from reigga :
2) why is my speed 0mph?

I told you there was some lag . That's why I wasn't sure . But i just checked another replay and realised that the protest is invalid. Sorry :P
AHAHAHAHAA look at the bottom left part of his wing, and compare it to someone elses rear wing. Yes, its broken. Are you retarded?
Quote from Bmxtwins : Obviously not your fault, but maybe you should look into some alternative internet if it is viable.

I'd love to, but there's nothing else.

Quote from Bmxtwins :That being said I think that maybe the incident between you and nathan may be lag dependent?

Certainly not, i'm sure about that.
I'm enjoying this.:munching_
Alright, I have to admit, I ****ed up, badly. But I think I have to make some things clear.

Quote from TexasLTU :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 11
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day) ~ 19:10
PROTESTOR's Car number 10
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 20
Brief description of incident Car 20 decides not to brake in fast right hander when being side by side, taking car 10 out. Car 10 is sent to be back of the pack.

I admit, I turned too early and we made contact. But even if I would have took the corner correctly, we would have still touched because you barely gave me any room.

Quote from Kid222 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race): Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 2/64
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): Approx. 5:27
PROTESTOR's Car number: 28
PROTESTED's Car number(s): 20
Brief description of incident: 20 dives from far behind and despite my effort to make room and avoid contact on last moment, he spins me.

Honestly, I don't see how that is my fault. You exited the corner in the middle while I was aiming to exit high. Keep in mind that was just the 2nd lap of the race, so I didn't really knew the line of everybody...

Quote from CSF :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 4 (5)
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day) ~ 8:45
PROTESTOR's Car number 4
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 20
Brief description of incident Herpaderp, Hat-trick for Nathan.

We go into t1 side by side, Nathan clearly forgets we were side by side and drives T2 as though he was all on his own. Result, me in gravel and SC.

I have to apologise for this one, Chris. It was truly me fault, I thought I left you room until I took a look at the replay, I didn't forget that you were there, I just didn't do the right thing.

As for Mikko, you moved to the middle of the track just before the corner and left me no room whatsoever, so I obviously understeered into you.
pretty boring race.
Grats to Simon and Isaac, great pace guys and entertaining last couples of laps!

@Nathan: I can see much improvement speed wise from you, but you are not consistent and you remain a dangerous driver, it looks like you're not planing on improving your track awareness...c'mon don't be a hazard for the rest of the field, get your act together!
@nathan

you also have some moments where you ignore blue flags. Please impove your battle skills.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG