The online racing simulator
lfs.net racers
(9 posts, started )
lfs.net racers
... online...

That number simply is not true. A big percentage of that is cruise or drift related and that has nothing to do with racing. Better word would be 'drivers'.

It also is a driving simulator not a racing simulator. Racing is just a part of it (getting smaller).
Not really a bug. Just your opinion.

Next please.
true tho
Quote from Kid222 :Not really a bug. Just your opinion.

It's not.. Simple facts, false statistics => bug.

Nothing to do with any opinion. Learn to understand the difference between the two. Only reply when you understand it otherwise just don't.
It's not a bug. A bug is unintended behaviour. This is just a poor (in your opinion) choice of words.

Maybe some of the people online aren't driving. So it should be people online. But maybe not all of them are people, so it could just be called connections online.

Is it always a simulator? If it's not racing (always), and not a simulator (always), then perhaps the tag line should be "Computer Activity".

LFS - Computer Activity

So don't get all high-and-mighty about your feelings and need to spot bugs. Yes, it's an arguably better way to undermine the development process than creating new threads called "I want S3 for free today please, or else you're all dead", but it's a bit petty don't you think?
+1 @ tristan, i'm sure i wouldn't write it better.
Quote from cargame.nl :It's not.. Simple facts, false statistics => bug.

Nothing to do with any opinion. Learn to understand the difference between the two. Only reply when you understand it otherwise just don't.

so when u will host cargame.nl Cruise?

6months of iracing should keep me busy
Quote from tristancliffe :
So don't get all high-and-mighty about your feelings and need to spot bugs. Yes, it's an arguably better way to undermine the development process than creating new threads called "I want S3 for free today please, or else you're all dead", but it's a bit petty don't you think?

What are you talking about? High and mighty? You on drugs or something? I visited lfs.net, noticed that.. Wrote something here. Then some troll pops up .. -again- ... to claim it's not a bug .. There is no other section about the websites, this is the only place to give feedback about it.

It's not that difficult to just not reply when you haven't got anything to add.

On LFSW there is a filter for cruise and racing too, do I really need to explain that there is a difference?

Quote from Franky.S :so when u will host cargame.nl Cruise?

I don't. Why should I do that? What currently exists already gives enough problems

This is also beyond the scope of my bug/feedback report.
I see your logic. But that would bring other inconsistencies to the LFS websites. See other texts: Online Racing Simulator, Racers & Hosts online, Online Racer Stats, LFS Racers database, minimally all those would need to be rewritten. Even the traditional introduction by the developers "Dear LFS Racers" - does this mean that it isn't aimed at people who cruise around or drift? I don't think so.

lfs.net racers
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG