The online racing simulator
Is it just me or Aston has more grip than Blackwood??
or Aston has more grip than Blackwood?
May I ask how did you find out?
Maybe Aston was recently repaved where as Blackwood has an older racing surface. That's actually true because Aston was created after Blackwood I'm almost certain. Aston also has some lower speed tracks which will make the proper set-ups have more grip than they would at Blackwood (like AS7 and 1 )

However, the correct answer is an almost certain "no". Sorry.
Quote from Cornys :Maybe Aston was recently repaved where as Blackwood has an older racing surface. That's actually true because Aston was created after Blackwood I'm almost certain. (...)

In fact, Blackwood got an update in patch Y, so who knows

The proof your post a Flame CZE. This cool.
Quote from Flame CZE :May I ask how did you find out?

I try to brake with car on blackwood track and on aston track
Quote from Cornys :Maybe Aston was recently repaved where as Blackwood has an older racing surface. That's actually true because Aston was created after Blackwood I'm almost certain. Aston also has some lower speed tracks which will make the proper set-ups have more grip than they would at Blackwood (like AS7 and 1 )

However, the correct answer is an almost certain "no". Sorry.

i use same setup RACE_S
Quote from [Audi TT] :
The proof your post a Flame CZE. This cool.

you used google translator, didnt you?
#9 - hda
Quote from hda : demo user

but i have lisense, look my post few day before. true story bro
Quote from kappa007 :but i have lisense, look my post few day before. true story bro

Username?
no need to tell, look post when Fail talk
Quote from kappa007 :no need to tell, look post when Fail talk

Since I can not find any posts by you where the content reveals your license status, so I assume you mean the license status text underneath your post? In that case, your previous post will still show you as a demo user. The reason for this is your license status will not be attached to your individual posts here on the forum. If your license status change, so will the license status text change for all the posts you have ever made on this forum.
Quote from skagen :since i can not find any posts by you where the content reveals your license status, so i assume you mean the license status text underneath your post? In that case, your previous post will still show you as a demo user. The reason for this is your license status will not be attached to your individual posts here on the forum. If your license status change, so will the license status text change for all the posts you have ever made on this forum.

Bam!
Is the grip the same on both tracks?

I've never noticed
LFS distinguishes between different types of surface (concrete, asphalt, grass, etc), but I don't think it distinguishes age and condition of asphalt. I'd guess all asphalt surfaces are of the same asphalt class with the same grip properties.

But it would be nice if it did have difference between dirty and clean parts of the track, and parts of the track with different temperatures (in sunlight or in shadows). Who knows, might be part of S3 some day.
Quote from Skagen :LFS distinguishes between different types of surface (concrete, asphalt, grass, etc), but I don't think it distinguishes age and condition of asphalt. I'd guess all asphalt surfaces are of the same asphalt class with the same grip properties.

But it would be nice if it did have difference between dirty and clean parts of the track, and parts of the track with different temperatures (in sunlight or in shadows). Who knows, might be part of S3 some day.

The first part is right;

The second, i don't think that LFS has different ambient/track temperatures... Any car, any track, any "weather", if you just let the tires cool down they will cool to 23º exactly...

About the grip differences, i think that is about what others already said: Setup, altitude differences (i forgot what is the name ) and the track layout...

Looks like you have less grip when you are accelerating/braking and cornering at same time (slower tracks) than just accelerating/braking on a straight (most of the Aston corners)...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG