The online racing simulator
Steelseries SRW-S1
(14 posts, started )
Steelseries SRW-S1
Steelseries SRW-S1 Steering Wheel.

Thoughts, comments? I've had no luck with the MOMO that I had and the G25 that I still have (It simply, never worked.) So I think giving this a shot at $119.99 is a safer bet then having to spend almost 2.5 times that for a wheel.
#2 - Bean0
You do realise that you just wave it about in the air ?
My hands would hurt after an endurance race...
Hmmm, no. I'd like to try it out, but I definitely couldn't use that for everyday racing.
new improved nintendo wii wheel?
Im actually using the xbox360 speedwheel in lfs at the moment, and i have to say its very convincing, steering is perfect, throttle/brake takes some time to get used to but im almost there. Great stuff
#8 - eobet
Well, I just got this wheel and I must say that it's really impressive. Works really well and doesn't feel cheap at all. Had a casual racing friend try it and he was also impressed. Going to let a more hardcore friend try it this weekend and see how he finds it.

I haven't raced LFS (or any sim) in more than 6 years because I simply don't have a place (or time) for a wheel set up, and I think this will finally enable me to get back in the game!

Wonder what the chances of LFS supporting the LED rev meters could be...
Quote from eobet :Wonder what the chances of LFS supporting the LED rev meters could be...

None. There would have to be a 3rd-party application for that, like I did for Fanatec.

And to be honest, I don't see how this Wii-remote-like "wheel" can be any good.
Quote from Bean0 :You do realise that you just wave it about in the air ?

With some brain power you can mount it to any old wheel's base and have a proper wheel.
I have won this wheel and I cant sell it.
Now Im on €64 and no interest.
Mounting on my DFGT should be good, but I dont want to spend much time to solve it.
Ae you still after selling it?

Steelseries SRW-S1
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG