The online racing simulator
OcUK Racing Summer Trophy
(34 posts, started )
Id be interested in joining, if there are places left?
Quote from whitey6272 :Id be interested in joining, if there are places left?

There are places left. There are quite a few drivers who signed up but we haven't seen them on the track, so you're welcome to their spot if you like. Just please send me an email with your lfs name, the name you will race under and the name of any team you represent.

The next round is at Blackwood GP in the XR GTR on the 12th of July - this weeks race is postponed due to the football being on.

Hope to see you on the track :-)
Tried to log on for the qually but the server was passworded, you never mailed me the possword so I couldn't join.
#29 - Jakg
Quote from yegadoyai :Tried to log on for the qually but the server was passworded, you never mailed me the possword so I couldn't join.

its on the forum btw...
I thought that was the defaut password as it was a different password for round 4.
Thats unfortunate mate.

I would suggest emailing Elkdanger so that he has a good address to send to for the future rounds.
Quote from yegadoyai :I thought that was the defaut password as it was a different password for round 4.

Yep the password changes per round, and it was emailed to you yesterday morning to your hotmail address that you registered with me. If you do not get an email from me the day before the next event is due to take place, the best thing to do is email me directly or contact us on our forums. I do try to check this forum as often as I can, but unfortunately I didn't check it in time for this one.

Sorry dude - i'll make sure you get it for next week.
no worries, I suck at tintops anyway. I trust the racing was good and I'll see you all next week.
Meh, sorry again for dropping, my friend came round during the sprint race and was a bit too much of a distraction in the second (hence the spin - quit). I shall try and make sure everyone knows to stay away for the next race. It was fun holding up frost for a while, i'd like to say we were racing but IRL you'd have been by me long before you were in the game - hence when I came a cropper against the wall I let you through rather than continue to hold you up and ruin your race - you've no idea how much of a smile it put on my face to watch you tear off and set the, then, fastest lap of the race. I suspect by the middle of the race my rears would have been cooked but other than that it was good.

EDIT - Yeah just watched the replay, in future, when I'm leaving a cars width on the apex with someone clearly faster behind me it's me telling you I'll yeild if you take a stab. There were about 2 instances per lap where I was sure you'd take a dive down the inside but you never did. With the south city circuit I'm pretty sure that I (or most anybody else) could hold anybody up for at least the majority of the race (pit stops excluded). But that's not as much fun as letting them through cleanly then trying to catch them.

This attitude will not last mind, this is my first year racing online and I want it to be as clean as possible, so I get invited back . Next year, I'll be out to win, clean, fast but no yeilds.

OcUK Racing Summer Trophy
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG