The online racing simulator
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :how about spotters next year

But my spotter said I was clear11!!!11!!

EDIT: To slightly expand, if I used a spotter, he says "clear", and I turn into someone, who gets the punishment? I do.
Quote from BlueFlame :Went you sent me to the pitlane via orbital flight Krasimir, what was going through your head when you sped at mach 5 under yellow flag conditions?

My dad lives in Bulgaria now, you made my dad angry, address please.

I enjoyed myself though, other than Sanger and Dohnalík doing their traditional 'last lap' moves on every lap possible putting other cars in danger and into the wall and out of the track etc.

Yes, I'm honestly sorry for this. I don't know what I was thinking, I wanted to climb up asap so i did not backed off much. I took my responsibility for this. Again sorry :P And btw i don't even know what is ur dad doing here, we 're shit country man!
Quote from J@tko :But my spotter said I was clear11!!!11!!

EDIT: To slightly expand, if I used a spotter, he says "clear", and I turn into someone, who gets the punishment? I do.

You need a spotter you can trust.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :You need a spotter you can trust.

I certainly wouldn't trust anyone short of a professional spotter to actually do it right. If deko wants to pay for one for everyone then go for it

During the race I was watching Matt and seeing how easy it would be to be a spotter. It's practically impossible as you're shouting instructions continually.

Are you high? And as I told niko post race, grats on the win and nice move. Niko was one of the safer cars. It would help alot if people slowed when they see yellow flags, instead they just plow the wrecked cars.

No verbal spotter application in the history of LFS has proven to be reliable, things happen too quickly for it to keep up. I know Aonio can give a visual "radar" reference, but I haven't used it and haven't heard enough to know if it'd be useful. There's also no real way to know people are using it, so I can't mandate its use. I supose Airio knows Aonio runs (I'm fairly confident certian information in Airio is only shown if that user has Aonio running to relay it to Airio). However, I refuse to run Airio during a race session, it can cause too many issues.

Quote from J@tko :I certainly wouldn't trust anyone short of a professional spotter to actually do it right. If deko wants to pay for one for everyone then go for it

During the race I was watching Matt and seeing how easy it would be to be a spotter. It's practically impossible as you're shouting instructions continually.

30 racers x 30 spotters = 60 slots
+5 Admins (Race Director, SC Driver, 3x Stewards / Rescue Car Drivers = 65 slots
+4 Broadcasters (3 commentators + streamer) = 69 slots.

69 - 47 (available number of slots) = 22 (at least) bonus slots needed)

So no, unless I ordered each team to have one, but then if the team has 4 cars and they're all on four separate parts of the track, we're fubar then, so yes we'd need 1:1.

What really needs to happen, is ALL the racers (I don't think anyone was squeaky clean, I think from what I remember (I don't see much detail in the race :P)) have some responsibility in this race. I'm not 100% displeased with how the race went, but I'm strongly dissapointed in you 30 racers behaviour. Yes, there are some that aren't really to blame, but on the other hand, you know there's the chance for mistakes, you know the race even if green all the way would take over 2h30m, so there's no excuse for pushing the limits in the first 200 or so laps.

I NEED you racers to help police yourselves, I can't possibly control how you race. You need to work to do some of the racer's conduct yourself. Mature up, don't argue and attack a person. Don't be childish, don't label one racer's actions as the actions of a team.

You're all young adults, if not mid- to late-teens, so you should have the maturity to handle this well. You're not 5 year olds. Let's see how things go when we act like reasonable, sensible adults.

Maybe it'd be better for racing and force yourselves to have patience if I told you that if we find any part of your suspension more than 50% damaged, we consider it broken and force you out of the race as if you'd really broken your suspension as it would've been in real life. Would the risk of ending your race on lap 5 because you made a stupid decision to put your car where no room to put it existed and took yourself out, and the ensuing carnage took out 10 more?
Quote from dekojester :I know Aonio can give a visual "radar" reference, but I haven't used it and haven't heard enough to know if it'd be useful.

Helps me a lot,especially when I'm driving the wrong and evil view... But - noone can watch all the time the radar only,I know I cut out someone earlier in race who was passing on right side (hmm,why he was passing there anyway?),because I needed to focus on situation ahead,so nothing is perfect...
Quote from dekojester :No verbal spotter application in the history of LFS has proven to be reliable, things happen too quickly for it to keep up. I know Aonio can give a visual "radar" reference, but I haven't used it and haven't heard enough to know if it'd be useful. There's also no real way to know people are using it, so I can't mandate its use. I supose Airio knows Aonio runs (I'm fairly confident certian information in Airio is only shown if that user has Aonio running to relay it to Airio). However, I refuse to run Airio during a race session, it can cause too many issues.

It's not massively useful. To actually get any use out of it you actually have to look at it, rather than it being in the "corner of your eye", so to speak, but then your eyes aren't on the road. It's perhaps useful to see how many people are drafting behind you, but not as a quick reference to see how many people are underneath you. The race is too quick for that.

And yes JP I was being sarcastic
Lol
I tried to count safetycars, because sheeps are too mainstream. Fell asleep around 15.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thats your mistake. you should think about other as well, not only about yourself. Don´t make risks that don´t need to be there. That onl cause you and other to crash.

here we go again ´´to finish first you first have to finish´´

All I can do is think about myself. I have no idea what your going to do when your on the track. I have no idea what anyone else is going to do on the track. I just react to what happens in front of me.

Quote from oscarhardwick :I Luurrve the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Then man the hell up and take some for driving like a complete tard early on trying to get through the field.

Tell me where I drove like a complete tard. I will tell you the same thing I told Blueflame. State when and where. And if I did I will say I did. You have raced with me long enough oscar to know I will man up and say it if I did.
oval is serious business
Quote from krkriv :Yes, I'm honestly sorry for this. I don't know what I was thinking, I wanted to climb up asap so i did not backed off much. I took my responsibility for this. Again sorry :P And btw i don't even know what is ur dad doing here, we 're shit country man!

Nice to see an apology, had some good running with you in the race anyway, but my dad enjoys Bulgaria, don't quite no why, maybe the farmland and 7 bedroom house has something to do with it.
Damn I am just back from an heavy race weekend in SPA and I was really looking up to watch the stream and replay from this race, now I am not so sure...

@Isaac: THX for exposing our team's low IQ in public, just note that with the little brain we have we don't pretend to be perfect and contrarily to some teams we do deal with our problems and try to improve!
Taking what I said out of context to what I was replying to, but meh...no problemo
Any chance to get the replay? Don't see it anywhere posted. Still curious,what actually put me out of race,memory of the moment too blurry...
Merci,guys!
Quote from Framaris :I was really looking up to watch the stream and replay from this race, now I am not so sure...

I'll probably will watch it after being disconnected for almost a week anyways

Quote from steven_martin :Just to say, this track has been a total bitch to me this year. Congrats to Niko though.

Well, at least you finished one of your races on the oval this year (2 laps down), but you just have not had any luck on them this year http://dl.dropbox.com/u/198700 ... 0%20Finishing%20Order.pdf

I did wind up finishing the whole race broadcast only took me around an hour after I fast forwarded through the yellow flags and spdo's dog commercial

The broadcast would have been professional quality if the commentators wouldn't have been talking over each other quite as much :/. Excellent broadcast though otherwise I just wish I could have watched it live. I couldn't immagine such a crazy finish ever happening again either . Congratz to Niko :checkered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG