The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :Not to join in, but this is what he's responding too...

this. I know that Genuine has lots of clever, intelligent drivers.
#52 - CSF
One could claim that doing it once could open up worms. But heyho.

Thanks to Dom and Krasi for the drafting in the later parts of the race. Easily the best drafting I had all race, had to laugh at Krasi and I eating up folk after being on our own for so long. Shame you were a lap down, would have been interesting if we'd been able to try to come through the field for positions.
I would like to thank you Sascha and Ramon, that 3-way draft had to be the best drafting I've ever seen. That was just phenomenal. Thanks.

Also, sorry for a few bumps and taps there, I know I wasn't really running clean a few times, but I do hope I didn't cause any massive accidents.

The race was amazing, apart from the lack of green flag laps. Stupid me drinking a lot of coke+a few beers during the race I had to go to the toilet at about lap 60 I thought of challenging the pace car by trying to speed past it, but I didn't know if it was allowed, so I backed up. I was a lap behind then.

That's where the accidents began, but I have to say, how the hell did I manage to countersteer most of the slides I encountered? And also, I managed to actually spin the car on a restart, damn unstable T3.

After that I got infront of the leader car, and getting past the pacecar, which made me attempt of going to the higher spots again. That went quite well, could've been better, could've been cleaner.

But all in all, Blauwhoff and Riegler had to be the best drafting partners I had during the race. I mean, without them it would've been impossible to catch the Top 2.

After that, I accidentally clipped you, Sanger. I don't know how it happened, maybe I was blind, and I am sorry.

The last lap gave me a proper rush. Especially after T3, when I see a spot on the inside lane, which Lamothe didn't block, I instantly went into Lamothe's draft and trying to squeeze from the inside. Then I don't know what happened, something went bam. And I was at the outside wall, limping with a broken car past the finish line. I can only consider myself lucky.

Could've been even more fun with less cautions. But still, the event was nice, I have to admit, Deko must have nerves of steel.
Quote from nikopdr :I have to admit, Deko must have nerves of steel.

My nerves were shot a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
Went you sent me to the pitlane via orbital flight Krasimir, what was going through your head when you sped at mach 5 under yellow flag conditions?

My dad lives in Bulgaria now, you made my dad angry, address please.

I enjoyed myself though, other than Sanger and Dohnalík doing their traditional 'last lap' moves on every lap possible putting other cars in danger and into the wall and out of the track etc.
Quote from BlueFlame :
I enjoyed myself though, other than Sanger and Dohnalík doing their traditional 'last lap' moves on every lap possible putting other cars in danger and into the wall and out of the track etc.

Ummmm I wasn't that aggressive today. I still trying to figure out why people thought I was. Was it because I am so much faster then most everyone?
Or just because you got lapped 2/3 times, you did not seen that aggressive though imo
Quote from Mustangman759 :Or just because you got lapped 2/3 times, you did not seen that aggressive though imo

Well I lost 2 laps at the end when me and niko got together and I spun and hit the wall.... But other wise I made my lap back from earlier.
Quote from Raven88 : Was it because I am so much faster then most everyone?

You don't seem to know what's around you and you seem oblivious to your own mistakes. Did you win the race? No that's right you crashed out but what a minute I thought you were fast?

Oh wait, being fast in qualifying doesn't mean that you have a right to, nor the capable brain power not to force 4 cars up the track because there is a 1ft gap between the bottom car and the apron. I watched you do it in the practice races and you did the same here. You brag constantly about making your way back through the field after being laps down.

#1 You shouldn't be a lap down in the first place, unless it's of no fault of your own (which in your case it was your own fault)
#2 Do you ever think that people see you coming and stay the hell out of your immediate path because you've ran them off the track previously and they don't wanna get caught up in your crap? I stayed the hell away from you as much as I could because I'd knew you'd wreck by the end. Which you did.

That's your problem, you're so arrogant and you throw your car into gaps that don't exist because you clearly don't care if you ruin someone's race as long as you don't get wrecked yourself. That is the attitude that gave this race so many cautions. I counted 4 cautions that you caused via stupidity that I saw on track for myself and I counted another 2 on the 40mins of the stream I've seen that I didn't see in the race.

The race proved that your racing attitude doesn't work.

Numerous times I would back out of a 3/4 wide battle because I not only didn't want to wreck myself, but more importantly IMO I didn't wanna wreck anyone else.
Quote from BlueFlame :You don't seem to know what's around you and you seem oblivious to your own mistakes. Did you win the race? No that's right you crashed out but what a minute I thought you were fast?

Oh wait, being fast in qualifying doesn't mean that you have a right to, nor the capable brain power not to force 4 cars up the track because there is a 1ft gap between the bottom car and the apron. I watched you do it in the practice races and you did the same here. You brag constantly about making your way back through the field after being laps down.

#1 You shouldn't be a lap down in the first place, unless it's of no fault of your own (which in your case it was your own fault)
#2 Do you ever think that people see you coming and stay the hell out of your immediate path because you've ran them off the track previously and they don't wanna get caught up in your crap? I stayed the hell away from you as much as I could because I'd knew you'd wreck by the end. Which you did.

That's your problem, you're so arrogant and you throw your car into gaps that don't exist because you clearly don't care if you ruin someone's race as long as you don't get wrecked yourself. That is the attitude that gave this race so many cautions. I counted 4 cautions that you caused via stupidity that I saw on track for myself and I counted another 2 on the 40mins of the stream I've seen that I didn't see in the race.

The race proved that your racing attitude doesn't work.

Numerous times I would back out of a 3/4 wide battle because I not only didn't want to wreck myself, but more importantly IMO I didn't wanna wreck anyone else.

Tell me what laps and time codes that I apparently did all this stuff. Was I fast yes. Did I put my car in gaps were there was a gap, yes. But only because I knew there was enough gap and it was the only place to go.

But you want to say I caused all those wrecks, give me laps and timecodes so I can go and watch them.

If I make a mistake I take responsibility for it, ask anyone that's raced with me before. And last time I checked it was called racing, not following the leader. When I get wrecked and go to the back I have to get back to the front. And the time I got a lap down I actually think it was you that caused me to wreck and get that lap down. Do I care no, I got my lap back and raced back up to the front.

as for your 2 you sure as hell didn't stay out of my way when I was by you, you seemed to follow me though a lot of that and race with me. As far wrecking in the end, that wasn't my fault, if you actually watch what happened. It was just a misjudgement by niko or whoever the other person was up there with us.
Quote from Raven88 :

But you want to say I caused all those wrecks, give me laps and timecodes so I can go and watch them.

I'm not going to waste another 4hours searching all the times you caused cautions. You're not going to accept the fact that you can't race closely and cleanly with other cars so don't bother dragging this out.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm not going to waste another 4hours searching all the times you caused cautions. You're not going to accept the fact that you can't race closely and cleanly with other cars so don't bother dragging this out.

Sowhat your saying is you don't know. And yes I can race cleanly with others I do it a lot. I think it's just you that has the problem. So unless you can show me what your talking about then it's your issue.

If you don't like how I race then don't race with me. But you want the respect then you have to earn it. Last time I checked this is called racing. And what I did today was race and race to win. If you don't race to win. I want nothing to do with you.

So show me the proof or shut up. I'll take whatever fault is mine. I've been like that my whole life. If its my fault I take blame. Today I didn't race that hard at all till the end.
Quote from Raven88 :Sowhat your saying is you don't know. And yes I can race cleanly with others I do it a lot. I think it's just you that has the problem. So unless you can show me what your talking about then it's your issue.

If you don't like how I race then don't race with me. But you want the respect then you have to earn it. Last time I checked this is called racing. And what I did today was race and race to win. If you don't race to win. I want nothing to do with you.

So show me the proof or shut up. I'll take whatever fault is mine. I've been like that my whole life. If its my fault I take blame. Today I didn't race that hard at all till the end.

You race to crash, there's enough proof of that in your previous races.

If you class pushing 4 and 5 wide as 'not racing that hard' then that's your problem right there.
Quote from BlueFlame :You race to crash, there's enough proof of that in your previous races.

If you class pushing 4 and 5 wide as 'not racing that hard' then that's your problem right there.

I'd rather crash out knowin I gave it my all unlike you you who didn't. I know I didn't leave anything on the table. I didn't win but had one of the top cars. I can live with that. I can't live by racing half assed. That's why I take responsibility for an accident if it's my fault.
Just to say, this track has been a total bitch to me this year. Congrats to Niko though.
#66 - CSF
Quote from steven_martin :Just to say, this track has been a total bitch to me this year. Congrats to Niko though.

Eoined.
Quote from Raven88 :I'd rather crash out knowin I gave it my all unlike you you who didn't. I know I didn't leave anything on the table. I didn't win but had one of the top cars. I can live with that. I can't live by racing half assed. That's why I take responsibility for an accident if it's my fault.

thats your mistake. you should think about other as well, not only about yourself. Don´t make risks that don´t need to be there. That onl cause you and other to crash.

here we go again ´´to finish first you first have to finish´´
#68 - CSF
Coming from the most complained about driver in this years practice sessions. :rolleyes:
Firstly - Thanks to organizers. I'm really happy I could take part in the race.

But I'm very confused because this wasn't the best race in LFS history IMO. It was too long, difficult and still yellow flag was out.

Start was great. I was in lead lap in first half of the field and some drivers were already out. Not bad chance to do a good race. But in lap 83 I think there was a huge crash on the front stretch. I was breaking and then got a side bump by anyone and it meant a lot of damage on my car and very long way to pitlane. I lost a lap and race hade ended for me. Yes, I was trying to get my lap back and few times I was very near, but it didn't succeed.

11th in the finish, better then 2010, but I'm not satisfied. Anyway, I got to the finish and this is important.

Quote from BlueFlame :

Eh? When I was drafting with Dan? Only 10 laps around lap 50. And what strategy/moves are you talking about? If you mean that situation when the 3rd driver is not able to do a 3-way draft, that 2 other drivers are trying to drop him out. Where is the problem? And if you mean the last laps there wasn't any "last lap" strategy. We were not able to do a 3-way draft, but no one of us really wanted to do it, just finish the bad race.

It's sad to read this. I'm trying to drive as safe as possible. Maybe my moves are sometimes very close, but everytime I know what I'm doing. I NEVER wanted to anyone crash out or etc. Of course I caused one incident in the race. I know this. I am also only human and I'm doing mistakes.

But if there are more people who see me like you, thanks for next reason why do not do this race next year.
Quote from CSF :Coming from the most complained about driver in this years practice sessions. :rolleyes:

Beat me to it
Btw, what was up with #944, does he have some kind of explanation for what was going on last night? Seemed to be under influence of some kind.
Quote from Raven88 :Did I put my car in gaps were there was a gap, yes. But only because I knew there was enough gap and it was the only place to go.

I Luurrve the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Quote from Raven88 :I'd rather crash out knowin I gave it my all unlike you you who didn't. I know I didn't leave anything on the table. I didn't win but had one of the top cars. I can live with that. I can't live by racing half assed. That's why I take responsibility for an accident if it's my fault.

Then man the hell up and take some for driving like a complete tard early on trying to get through the field.
Typical Kyoto 500 post race stuff.
One team blames another flame war ensues.
Two drivers have a disagreement on actions during the race and are gun ho neither of them are incorrect which is normal.

But no one mentions the winner of the race. Who stuck it out through the stupid amounts of yellow flags which should never have happened in the first place. ect ect ect. Please continue ill get my popcorn xD
Quote from Fast Jarda :But in lap 83 I think there was a huge crash on the front stretch. I was breaking and then got a side bump by anyone and it meant a lot of damage on my car and very long way to pitlane.

That was end of lap 81,start of 82 to be exact,I know it,because the crash ahead cought and put me out of the race... Still would like to see,what there happened,forgot to save replay,all I remember sudden pile-up ahead and car bouncing off wall right ahead of me,which sent my green car over pitlane.
how about spotters next year

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG